Defend this, Sup Forums. You can't

Defend this, Sup Forums. You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-bullying-golf-workers-resurfaced-footage-article-1.2888898
twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/802908432525180928?lang=en
buzzfeed.com/jamieross/donald-trumps-fabulous-world-of-golf?utm_term=.ucqJvYexgP#.bieOom46lv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>doesn't post a link.
what kind of low quality bait is this

do you expect us to google for some garbage Trump video?

your entire country is a vast ocean of poverty stricken favelas because of this lazy, half-assed approach to everything

Sometimes you have to come down hard on riffraff. In India they hit workers with sticks. It works, you got to get shit done.

nice link fag

Guess we shouldn't vote for him then.

>clickbait yellow journalism

Bruh, election is over. Doesn't matter.

He wouldn't have needed to yell at them if they would have just done their fucking job. sage

I've watched this documentary.

It's based as fuck

>God Emperor about to demolish a mcmansion
>Mr Trump people live there
>I don't care! I don't care!

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-bullying-golf-workers-resurfaced-footage-article-1.2888898

>The episodes show Trump at the Scotland site where he would soon build one of his golf courses.

It's only porridgewogs, who gives a shit?

twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/802908432525180928?lang=en

wow its almost like he's a businessman losing money every second they're not working or something

oh shit! def can't support literally hitler now. I better beg for hillary to be allowed in office

Fucking dying

Don't need to

Too late, he already won.

>(((New York Daily News)))

>Bullying
This is why we have an executive

Who gives a fuck?

Trump is a prick but I don't see how this matters

bit late there favela

Kek

Eminent
Domain

>Bad temperament
Sounds pretty reasonable desu

Getting "angry" looks more like Gary Johnson sperging out, this was hard love.

The comments on this are great. People now think the MSM rigged the election for Trump to win by running a Clinton propaganda machine.

I don't like Trump, preferred Hillary, but this is a reach. Besides, Liberals don't seem to get that when Trump supporters see a video like this, they think "This is exactly the kind of guy I want running this country!"

Good. I hope he acts like a jerk to UR FACE BRAH

This just proves that liberals have never had a real boss or a real parents. He didn't say anything bad to the guy, the guy was about to make a huge mistake that would've ruined the gulf course(or at least that hole)

>use your fucking brain
I'm literally shaking. Jesus christ what pansies.

>Trump gives a wad of cash to the foreman as a treat for the crew.
Oy fucking vey. How is that bad?

Here's a direct link to the videos.

buzzfeed.com/jamieross/donald-trumps-fabulous-world-of-golf?utm_term=.ucqJvYexgP#.bieOom46lv

>oh no Trump wants to kick those innocent people out of their house.
>implying they're not gonna get twice what the house is worth and move into a nicer one where they don't have to worry about a golf course.