Canada is Communist

1 in 10 men are unknowingly raising a child that isn't theirs
canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx

>my wife's son
way more common than you think :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_relationship_energy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST
U
S
T

I refuse to believe women are that evil...if only for my own sanity.

ok mate

And that's just cheating that leads to pregnancy. Holy shit, how much must women be cheating overall?

Reminder that it is not only possible father.

And?
What's wrong with that.

My wife's son is sitting next to me playing xbox, while I patiently wait my turn so I can watch the football games later. I love that kid. So what if his skin tone is more tan than I? He is my son now, and it's my duty to raise him.

It's like this: you own a yard and there are two big trees in the back.
But one tree next door is even bigger, and the branches extend into your yard. One of those branches drops an acorn, and it starts to grow in your yard now, alongside your two trees.

Are you just going to cut down the new small tree? No...your going to raise it with your own.

My wife saw a bigger tree and had that seed planted in her. My son is my acorn.

more than anyone would expect. I'd wager the real answer would blow everyone's minds.

same with the fact that females have free reign as pedos because everyone refuses to even acknowledge their existence and almost never prosecuted them unless it becomes a huge media hype.

>And?
>What's wrong with that.
>
>My wife's son is sitting next to me playing xbox, while I patiently wait my turn so I can watch the football games later. I love that kid. So what if his skin tone is more tan
I stopped reading. your bait is too fucking obvious

>This is your brain under cuckery, kids.

If this isn't pasta, it deserves to be.

they look nothing alike. Justin is 5 inches taller and has completely different hair. Not to mention he's white unless Castro has some weak ass sperm

Fucking cuck

And things are probably getting worse now, since women are increasingly seeing sexual pleasure as important.

Someone who values sexual pleasure and considers that chastity makes no sense is much more likely to cheat on her partner.

>My wife saw a bigger tree and had that seed planted in her. My son is my acorn.
top kek

Trudeau's mother is white.
White +Spaniard= white looking offspring

>how does procreation work
do they only teach you gender studies?

hahahaha

I thought there was a rumor that Castro "serviced" a new Cuban maiden every night for 60 years?

just propaganda. like when the british made fake photos of """"hitler""" (didn't even look like him, but hey, pre-internet) surrounded by naked young girls and air dropped them to lower morale

You'Re slept with amother man. She was disloyal to you and you have no problem with your wife being a slut. You are the problem that plagues the western world.

>sexual pleasure
A lot of it comes with the excitement of being with someone new. Even if you fuck her well and like getting her off and try to be romantic, etc, they'll still always want someone new.

They have a term for it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_relationship_energy

Anyone has the screenshot of reddit posts of 30 something women cheating on their "great" husbands because of NRE?

So this must be why he is Pro-cuck.
Cuz he was born and raise by a cuck.

>Anyone has the screenshot of reddit posts of 30 something women cheating on their "great" husbands because of NRE?
no, but I'd like to see it.

Women are fucking terrible.

Remove the beard and Castro looks exactly like Justin today,

> Canada is communit
Not for long

Kek, I love being brown. I can't wait to culturally enrich all of the white man's women. :)

>false flagging this hard
learn what "subtlety" is

False flagging