Post newest/favorite MAGA girls. I wasn't able to get any during election sticky. I'll dump mine

Post newest/favorite MAGA girls. I wasn't able to get any during election sticky. I'll dump mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gook

MOAR

Make America Great Again by posting half naked pictures of yourself.

Truly wife material, I can see the return of righteous moral values right there.

if we're being honest, I mean.

I'm not trying to marry them

MAKE DONALD DRUMPF AGAIN

fucking cucked virgin losers

> 3

kek

Says the fucking guy with the cuck ski instructor for a leader.

I see what you did there.
I'm not sure why you have them saved though

>obessesing over women

How bluepiled of you

>claim to be conservative
>fawn over half naked sluts defacing the name of the emperor

Kill yourselves fucking degenerate scumbags.

i don't. i just typed in "Trump woman supporters" on google and am picking the ones with all women (or as close as i can come).

some of the are pretty, some are young, most are older, some are homely, most are married, all of them are pretty normal. they aren't dumb sluts dressing up for attention, nor are they models being paid to shill a reality that doesn't and won't exist.

i appreciate the women who voted for Trump. they aren't a pretty little white girl with a tramp-stamp, but they are the only women left who are worth anything.

killer thumbnail, homie

That's a fair reply friend. There was some thread on fourth of july that had women wearing american flags. I saved a bunch of those and some of them also had maga hats. When there was a request for a thread like that i started dumping mine. I was saving them like an autist for a while and I know there were a bunch in the election night sticky threads. I don't really know the back story and you made me realize I don't even know what I'm doing

keep it up if you want. there's no real danger in it. just a personal mission of mine to keep as many pretty white girls Leftist as possible. I am outnumbered enough that I could never actually attain my goals, but dammit if I'm not going to try. my greatest fear is that young girls learn men want them to be conservative and start voting our way in an attempt to woo men.

That's super confusing

My own vain attempt at 4-D chess. Young women might very well abort this movement while it's still in the womb.

Where do people get the rare kaylas?

Nice one. What a qt.

no excuse now Sup Forums you gotta go impregnate some ladies

I love trashy redneck whores. They give it up so easily.

Are redneck trump girls pure

I was thinking vegan girls instead

your leader is literally the son of Castro faggot

source please user

I think her name's "Kayla"

She literally has the worst body type.

what car is that?

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

quit living in the past, you sound like an autistic fag