Who am I really supposed to be against?

The Rothschilds and other religiously Jewish faggots who are high in power, or them and your average next door neighbor Jew?

I mean do we seriously believe every single Jew on earth is in on the whole world domination thing? I mean I could believe that but at the same time my younger sister's best friend is Jewish (I think, I haven't asked but she looks very Jewish) but not religiously and she's just your typical sporty stacy. Not particularly rich, is affluent (but so is my family), just really average. Which sure, could be a cover up, but she's like 14 years old. Her parents are Christian and Catholic.

I'm just wondering, who is the real enemy? And no this is not a slide thread nor shill thread.

Well obviously the super powerful jews such as the Rothschilds and Soros are a bigger threat than your average everyday jew, but don't let your guard down.

Jews as a whole are high IQ gypsies

Well yeah but I mean what about those who are Jewish only by blood and not religion? There's a fair amount of Jews in my town and most of them are poor, normies, rednecks (seriously), or all three at once. In fact I'd reckon at least 1/4 of the people in my town have Jewish blood, though most only an amount of 0 - 30%. My girlfriend's 1/4 Jewish but she doesn't look like it at all, neither do her parents. In fact I only know that because her grandmother looked EXTREMELY Jewish, and she was from Israel, but she was Catholic and not Jew.

What do you mean by that?

I know some Jews related to the elite.

They're not into "world domination" per se, but their tendency to be extremely tribal gives them a ridiculous leg up.

For example, at 19, he was nothing special - about the same as the rest of us. But nepotism immediately got him a Washington Post job, and he has easy lending.

In many ways, life was pretty ez mode for him, and it feels like he unambiguously defends to keep things that way for himself and his family.

Ah, I see what you mean. Although one of my friends is half Jew (again, like most of those with Jewish blood in my town, not religiously Jewish--he's Christian) but he's bagging groceries at a 7/11 and has been for 5 years. I wonder if Jews who aren't religiously Jewish are excluded from that, dare I say, privilege?

I know he doesn't like his religiously and ethnically Jewish cousins. He's weirded out by them and think they're creepy, except for one of them who is the only one in the family who isn't religiously Jewish (and was kicked out for not being so).

bump, wanna hear others' opinions.

I imagine that you have to be part of a community, which is heavily associated with the religious aspect. My friend was definitely a lukewarm Zionist, but he became increasingly hard-line over time.

I don't think its wrong to help family or distant relatives, but its definitely a kind of an advantage.

What? Is anyone suggesting you go bother your local Jewish deli and ignore the Rothschild gang?

If so, you should not listen to them.

Definitely. But ultimately, would you say I should hate everyone with Jewish blood? I mean I can't bring myself to hate my little sister's best friend. She's cool and just your typical normie teen girl, for better or worse. I don't think she deserves being called a kike or being assumed to be part of some brainwashing program. At least I have zero proof of her or her family being involved.

Yes actually. Saw someone unironically encourage another user to beat the shit out of some Jewish guy who was on the football team at his college for /maybe/ being Jewish (he wasn't quite certain since the guy had a huge jew nose but blonde hair and blue eyes and otherwise aryan features).

I just can't quite understand the point in harassing and being rude to Jews who are only Jewish by blood, or even Jews who are religiously Jewish but clearly have no ties to ((((them)))). But mainly the not-religious Jews. I don't want to be an ass to those who don't deserve it.

Plus in the case of my imouto's BFF, her mom always bakes me and my sister bomb ass birthday cakes and tries to get my NEET ass out of the house. She even offered to take me ice skating recently.

She may be ethnically Jewish but she's really nice. I don't wanna kill her. I don't think she deserves to die.

ALL Jews are out to fuck over the goy. Left or right wing doesn't mater. Are they any worse that liberal cunts or blood sucking capitalist goy? No, but the difference is ALL Jews are out to fuck you over.

Then there's the globalist big dogs - and they are in charge of it all.

See the big picture and it becomes very obvious

Considering my imouto's bff's mother (who is ethnically Jewish, religiously Christian) is helping to pull me out of NEETdom I gotta disagree with you there, Russki.

I'll believe that all *religious* Jews are bad but those who are merely blood jews...not so much.

Not all jews are millionaire bankers, but all jews are money grabbing kikes who'll kill you for pennies

Even the Christian Jews? :(

>Yes actually. Saw someone unironically encourage another user to beat the shit out of some Jewish guy who was on the football team at his college for /maybe/ being Jewish (he wasn't quite certain since the guy had a huge jew nose but blonde hair and blue eyes and otherwise aryan features).
Even someone who believed literally every Jew is genetically evil should be able to see that beating up random Jews would be counterproductive and in fact play into the hands of the powerful bank and media Jews. Idiot or false flag.

The way it works is that when the power of the leading patriarchs is threatened, your ethnically-but-not-religiously Jewish friends will start finding anti-Semitic leaflets around their places of living and work. Flyers glued to cars, threatening letters in mailboxes, creepy rants e-mailed to them from burner accounts. If anything about their blood ties is on any sort of record anywhere, they'll be attacked as Jews by opponents they never can get a hold of. And before you know it, they'll run to the idea of you Gentiles being out to get them. Because "you" can't forget their blood. And then comes the fighting, and then comes the war.

It is already happening in the Northeast of the United States. I've lost good friends to something like it. Be on your guard. Stay on your guard. Do never forget that they're different. But if they are good friends apart from that, try to alert them to the fact they're being played.

now youre just playing Schkelsberg chess

Personally, I have witnessed the hatred of goyim by Jews first hand in several instances.

First, my best friend when I lived in a big city a few years back is Jewish, but he didn't really give a fuck about it. His father is Israeli. Anyway, he started dating this Jewish girl who was totally nice to me. She, too, was not that into Judaism. Then I met her hyper-jew sisters. One was named Joey for god's sake. Everything she said had to do with Temple or the Jews in their circle. She looked upon me with disdain for not being Jewish-- not only that, for being a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white man who clearly grew up in a Christian context. I didn't browse Sup Forums at the time so I didn't think much of her being such a cunt to me, but it makes a bit more sense. I was a total outsider to her just passing through. I was not welcome in her little Jew princess presence.

Second, I went in an antique shop the other day run by Jews. The store-owner lady followed me and stood square at me, kinda like a shop owner in Oblivion. Mind you I am not a sketchy looking guy and am well-dressed. Minimal pleasantries from her, terse responses to my questions. It wasn't until I revealed that I was shopping for a gift for my mother that she started talking a bit more, but the conversation was dripping with insincerity. I could see it in her eyes. She hated me. I guess I hated her too for being the stereotypical Jew. She just wanted my money.

Third, my ex-girlfriend's roommate was Jewish. She was your typical white-male-bashing college chick, only she actually went out of her way to date black guys. She had this sick hatred for anything white and European. Like, for example, she knew I studied Classics in college, so she was eager to mention that she had to read Ovid for one of her classes and how horrible she thought it was, how sexist, blah blah. She was funny, though, and a slick-talker. Wily. She said she was jealous of my gf because I have money.

I don't think you should hate the Jew, I think its silly. Just be willing to fight for your interests against people who are very tribal.

Is every single Saudi a member of their ruling houses? Does that make sandniggers not shit? Jewish religion is anti-gentile. Jewish race is anti-gentile. Jewish elite is anti-gentile. Learn your shit faggot.

>I mean do we seriously believe every single Jew on earth is in on the whole world domination thing?
No you stupid ass. Read the Culture of Critique

Tribalism, love of money, and an eagerness to meddle with Western civilization-- these are the characteristics of the stereotypical Jew, all with an ace in the hole: "anti-semitism", so that they enjoy an immunity to criticism about their practices, no matter how much they let it fly in your face.

It's funny you mention that because the local Jewish church's leader tried to convince Mrs. Ackermann that I was a waste of time and that she should be "helping her own kind" and she promptly told them to fuck off. She's someone who is hell bent on the idea that everyone is equal and nobody is out to get her except those who expose themselves aka the religious Jews.

She's actually somewhat red-pilled in that regard. She grew up a religious Jew but left because of that kind of fuckery they would pull.

She's different from me in blood, sure, but I really don't want to hate her because she's extremely distantly related to Schlomo Shekelberg of Muh 6 Gorillion Church.

And what about Jews who aren't religiously Jewish and don't particularly look Jewish either? Fuck, I'm probably part Jewish and don't know it. I have very Aryan features but I mean a lot of Jews don't look Jewish either (or even have Jewish names), so how can I or the church truly tell for certain? What then?

Eh?

That's really what I'm asking: Does Sup Forums believe every single Jew is inherently, genetically evil and must be destroyed? Because I can't be down with that. And no, I haven't been brainwashed by Mrs. Ackerman, the only people she hates are Muzzies and religious Jews. She's never complained about anti-semitism towards her, especially since it's all come from false flagging kikes.

Damn, that's crazy. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's not that I don't think Jews are a problem. Religious Jews should be fucking gassed. The only thing I'm reluctant on is Jews who don't act like kikes and aren't religiously Jewish. It's like middle easterners who aren't muslim and hate muslims. I hate muslims and jews but not those who are middle eastern or jewish simply by ancestry.

I was treated like a piece of shit by my best friend's extended Schlomo family, but all the Jews who I've met who are only ethnically Jews, I've been treated the exact same as I have been by white people, which is to say, normally.

>Is every single Saudi a member of their ruling houses?
No, most aren't.
>Does that make sandniggers not shit?
Sandniggers as in muslims or sandniggers as in non-muslim middle easterners? Muslims are inherently shit.
>Jewish religion is anti-gentile.
Yes.
>Jewish race is anti-gentile.
Confusing race with ideology.
>Jewish elite is anti-gentile.
Yes.

She's just italian.

>She's just Italian
You joke but now that you mention it I think she might also be Italian kek

To answer your question, it is not ethnicity or religious conviction that's the determining factor here. It is Jewish culture itself.

The fact that they're genentically Jewish is not what makes them evil; it's the belief that they are "god's chosen people". You can't tell without knowing them whether a specific Jew actually believes that or not, but why risk it? The ones who believe it will not hesitate to fuck you over if it benefits themselves or another member of the tribe, because they literally believe you are a lesser human being. There are some Jews in influential positions that definitely believe it, and their meddling and propaganda is the reason we have things like debt money and communism. I'm normally against lumping people into groups but the Jews do it to themselves with the whole "god's chosen people" thing. This is why so many civilizations over the span of centuries have gone out of their way to expel/genocide the Jews. Their thousands of years of consistent "persecution" is not a coincidence.

Read some Kevin MacDonald then we can talk. Jews as a race are fundamentally anti-gentile. They are hypersensitive towards criticism and have a very rigid in-group mentality. I am not going to make anymore responses to this thread, because you clearly haven't lurked enough, or educated yourself to be worth my time.

It's religion and culture, but Mrs. Ackerman was raised in both and eventually left because of how awful it was. Her daughter and husband and her now are definitely not in a Jewwy culture.

Can they please be exempt from the day of the rope? MR.S ACKERMAN IS MY MOTHER WHEN MY REAL ONE REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF ME!

In Constantinople, it was the gates of the Jewish quarter that were left open.

During the Muslim invasion of Spain, people would often report that the Saracen and the Moor had come upon them on a Sunday morning, while the people were at church. Almost as if let in by someone not obligated to show up to service each Sunday morning.

Now there once was a man, I think the Catholics made him a saint, around the time of Luther's reformations. His name was Ignatius of Loyola, and he wanted to win converts in the Holy Land; to this end he founded the Society of Jesus, also known as the Jesuits - and they were successful. A few decades in, their society's higher ranks consisted almost entirely of marranos (that is, converted Jews), which the church put a stop to (I wonder why).

And today we have the first Jesuit pope in Rome - and the migrants come, the Moors and Saracens; and he throws the gates open wide for them and kisses some Negro's feet, telling us about the walls that we must not build while he lives behind one. Coincidences are a funny, funny thing. You never know who is true and who isn't.

I'm not telling you to hate. But do not trust anyone who's not earned it. And be sure to question every case, every attempt to fool your neighbor. Ask who saw what when where and why. Never shy from calling someone a liar, you can always apologise later. If you hone your judgment well, you may save many. If you don't, you inevitably doom all.

I think any of the NWO elites are our enemies and they are a mixture of Jews and Non-Jews but I think the Jews like the Rotshschilds are at the centre of it. Then you have the next level down Jews that run Hollywood, the mainstream media, book publishers, etc, etc, etc. Not all Jews are bad of course. My Cousin married a Jew and he is a regular guy. Jews funded both sides of the Napoleonic wars and both sides of WWI and WWII. They have been playing us for far too long and it's time to put an end to it forever. I don't mean through violence - just more and more people waking up and not collaborating with this shit any more.

Absolutely don't trust any Jew with any amount of wealth or power, because they or their ancestors definitely did something messed up to obtain/maintain it.

Every day Jews, I would say never let your guard down. Many "regular" Jewish families have been revealed as secretly participating in Satanic rituals behind closed doors while fooling all of their community into believing that they are normal people.

Jewish genetics*
ftfy