Majority of crimes committed by whites!!!!

>Majority of all crimes and killings in the northern hemisphere are because of racist whites!!!

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us-soil-carried-out-b/

>really gives the noggin a joggin

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, and proportionally?

Weak bait.

yeah because whites are 60% of our population

>posting worst girl

I know this is a troll post so I'll kidnap your waifu.

Indeed. Muslims are very stable, misunderstood people.
>Weak bait
Give it two minutes, kiwi.

@100505529
Really makes you think

>knife does more damage than bullets or nades
What is this

>washingtontimes.com
Lugenpresse.
Doesn't count.

For the sake of argument, let's say this statement from the jews is actually true. I'd still rather take the white supremacists, 'cause I'm white so I have nothing to fear.

CSGO

How aobut I don't throw the knife like a fucking moron?

I mean according to the stats given, no matter which weapons you choose the odds of successfully killing the monster are low

Go back from whence u came newfag

Jesus Chrsit that cherry picking.

>White supremacists and anti-government radicals have killed 48 Americans, including last week’s deadly attack in South Carolina, versus 26 killings by Muslim radicals

They purposely leave out 9/11 so as not to inflate numbers.

They leave out the nightclub shooting where a muslim killed 49 people i na night club because they felt it was a hate crime and not terrorism.

They leave out San Bernardino terror attack because they claim it was only workplace violence.

Fort Hood massacre was also apparently only a disgruntled employee.

>"If we simply exclude the 10 largest muslim terror attacks on US soil we can claim there are less victims of Islamic terror. It's perfect!"

This is the most shameless "study" I have ever seen from the left.

Zero percent.
None of those weapons has a 100% chance to deal the 100 damage required to kill.
The closest you can get is 96 damage with the rifle.

If you beat the odds by 1 shot, you can win.

AK47
If all bullets hit it's 120 damage
80% chance of hit
5 bullets can miss
That's 16% of bullets that have to hit.
Those are pretty good odds, but it is close.

Average damage you'll do with each:
>Granade Launcher: 93.75
>AK47: 96
>Knives: 90
So Ak47 is the best bet, tho statistically even with that you're more likely to fail then succeed

Article is from 2015. If you check their source which has been kept up to date you can see the exact opposite is now true.

let me guess... the majority of crimes in africa are from blacks?

>kill urself weeb nigger

There are two ways of looking at it, the first is simply to calculate the product of the ammo, hit chance, and damage to determine the effective damage of each package, doing so yields the following:

GL: 93.75
AK47: 96
Knives 90

At first glance it seems like the AK is the clear winner in this scenario with the highest effective damage.

However what you have to consider are the odds of landing enough hits to kill the beast. For instance the GL needs at least 4 hits to kill it. What are the odds out of five shots that four will land? To figure this out we need to use the binomial distribution function (see pic).

Doing so we find the following odds of landing a sufficient number of hits to kill the beast with each weapon:

GL: ~39%
AK47: ~17%
Knives: ~42%

Thus while all the options are shit in terms of chances to kill the beast the knives are the BEST chance you have at saving your waifu.