What's my ideology if I think that religious people don't think clearly...

What's my ideology if I think that religious people don't think clearly, and their rights and benefits should be limited?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/New_Atheism
conservapedia.com/Militant_atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a faggot OP.

Neck beard

Virginity

Sanity. Organised religion is as big a mental illness as trannies.

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Seems that you're the only sane one here, mate.

Fedoraism

Redditism

Nah, there's more of us than you think bro. Cheer up.
Never was, never will be

a sane one

commie

you should become a preacher and rule the sheep

Faggotism

>and their rights and benefits should be limited?
Compared to any other nutjob? Eh...
But getting rid of any special rights? Yes. Due a long time ago.

Btw. wanna hear a joke?
>muuuh religious feelings
top kek

Anti-theism

>le "I'm atheist and therefore smarter than the sheeple" meme
Science has long now proven that if you are adamant about god not existing you are as ignorant and stupid as someone convinced his version of religion and god is the only correct one.

There is no such god as depicted in any of those so called "holy books" faggot. If there is a god he is nothing like those religious faggots make him out to be. All the books are false. period.

Judaism.

I'm talking about our current religions. About people who believe in bearded guys over the clouds, who decides who is the chosen people because of whatever, People who believe in dogmas because that's the easy way. People who would kill other people for absurd reasons.

shameless bump

a fucking idiot

r/atheism

> 95% of the population is insane

Atheism is the mental illness

Kys yourself heathen scum

So, in other words you are agreeing with me. You have no quarrel with religion; it's the church that you hate, and you just can't phrase it correctly. I'd tend to agree with you on that in any case.

Atheism Plus

Antitheism

Faggotry.

idiocracy

You are a cultural Marxist.

naive moron aka communist

Why so offended, murrican?

Communist. Wikipedia Pol Pot.

Cunt

Authoritarian atheism

It's called "neckbeardian fedorism"

See also:
conservapedia.com/New_Atheism
conservapedia.com/Militant_atheism

Esoteric Fedora Tipping or EFT for short.

Communism

authoritarian anti-theist

Conservapedia, the trustworthy encyclopedia.

I chuckled at this, user.

debate me, faggot

xDDD HAHAHAHA

Let's do this.

Euphorism

this is called communism

No monotheistic belief system believes in a bearded man in the skies, I don't care if you understand how those religions functions, that statement is idiotic and doesn't help your moronic notion of religion.

Any ideology can become toxic, atheism included. Are you not aware of the current atheist-states that exist or the used-to-be ones?

People who genuinely believe religion causes most of the problems on earth are idiotic in the sense that they don't see that a mixture of various ideologies can result in bad things occurring.

Atheism + Communism has/is also responsible for millions of deaths

alright, you provide a thesis, some issue that you have with religious people or faith itself. then, i'll offer a rebuttal.

don't make it about the Catholic Church, since i hate them even more than you probably do, portubro.

Don't listen to these faggots, OP. They would be defending Islam today if it had conquered Europe.

Whatever ideology you apply to those religious people. You have basically described yourself.

You are a reasonable person, but people are offended when you talk shit about their imaginary bff.

Religion allows most people to live in psychic comfort in a world of uncertainty. It's better for most people's mental health to think that there's a "plan" instead of swallowing the fact that randomness and nature don't give a fuck about you or your loved ones.

These people often claim the be "red pilled", yet they live under the greatest and most obvious delusion of all.

FPBP

The way you get your little girl panties in a twist about it brings you to their level

Well it could be any of them, most countries seperated their goverment from the church these days

if islam had conquered europe, it wouldn't be islam. aristotelian thought, like that of avicenna or aquinas, grows static over centuries and leads to decay.

Literally all mainstream worldviews embrace this. The number of TRUE BELIEVERS is tiny.

nobody cares, just because your parents stopped talking to you doesn't mean you should make dipshit posts that are basically guess my favorite color personality tests.

faggot

a sane human being that doesnt have primitive idol worship tendencies

Tom Woods seems ok, so does Robert Murphy - both very clearly thinking men. Lets face it, most people need some stable framework, like a religion, otherwise they fall prey to cultural marxism and all sorts of degeneracy. To fill in the voind religion seems to occupy you need something Molyneux was aiming at - objective rational morality. But, most people are unable to attain those values merely by cerberal process. Thus religion. Wrote a strong (God impossible) atheist.
Oh, and fuck you jewish shill (atheism is mostly communistic - replacing God with collective).

Do you honestly claim to not have any beliefs yourself? You are either underage or a fucking moron tbqh

I never talked about atheism. Also, it's not just about monotheism, but about all forms of faith.

The concept of "God" is not based on evidences, but inherited traditions. It's just a way to avoid reality, give easy answers to things we don't understand, as well as a social manipulation tool.

Liberal progressivism

Your first thread didn't work out so well, huh?

look at yourself. not god

>These people often claim the be "red pilled", yet they live under the greatest and most obvious delusion of all.
This

I know. Natalia Poklonskaya is more appealing for Sup Forums than Marie.

> really intelligent people grow out of religion because they learn how to criticise the ideas of their parents

>their benefits
wut? states steal from religions too
>their rights
idiot, rights are universal