We need to massively accelerate climate change

Here is why.

Everything above the 38th parallel North and 35th parallel South would become an uninhabitable hot wasteland for the most part.

Now guess who is living there and who lives to the NOrth of the 38th Northern parallel and to the South of the 35th Southern parallel.

Man made climate change is our friend and I believe Trump knows it and will make it so that in 20 years, we will have added 5 degrees C to the overall climate. MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN - MEGA.

This is why I dont care about climate change. It will kill the blacks, muslims and Indians. Why would I care what happens to them? Earths overpopulated anyways.

Yeah great, can't wait for those billions of niggers trying to move to Europe

>niggerland becomes uninhabitable
>all muzzies and niggers swarm Europe
Great plan OP

You dense motherfuckers!
Do you realize what kind of migrant crisis it will create? And where will they all go?

I'd expect the rise of Nationalism to counter that.

Thats why you pussy ass Eurocucks grow some balls and kill the invaders. Gun them down and sink their boats.

The cemetary

>Yeah great, can't wait for those billions of niggers trying to move to Europe
We will cook em where they live. Europe might be stupid, but Europeans aren't suicidal. It took 1.2 million "refugees" to build walls and fences and get into crisis mode.

Trust me, if 1.2 BILLION tried to come, Europe would defend itself to the last man shooting and killing at the borders.

But white countries aren't the same without snow

>leafpost
>it's a shitpost

>And where will they all go?
Where do the dead go? I don't know, I am not religious. I do not think there is an afterlife .This is why I also do not care about morality, I can fuck a whore for money and say "who cares" or buy my marijuana or fuck other shit up.

>But white countries aren't the same without snow
After 50 years of sauna, with everyone in the containment desert zones dead, we can start to slowly reduce temps again so we have some snow in the winter.

Can you imagine all the leftist white-guilt?
>hurr we caused this by our evil factories we must save these starving people

This. Our skin will turn dark in a few generations and in my opinion niggers are only lazy because of the immense heat, so we'd turn into lazy degerates too.

What we need is a nuclear winter. Everyone turns white.

can't cross the Atlantic with hurricanes every day

After we kill off a few billion sht skins we can reverse global warming with the lack of people on the planet

The climate change models are showing a massive drop in temperatures for europe after currents change. You and your sand niggers will get to enjoy winters like north Dakota

Before any actual response happened, we would be swarmed to the brim because of traitors in the EU.
The second tower of Babylon must fall first.

Well I have to say the prospect of actually being guilty of ruining their shit for once is appealing.

But in that map, America is affected too.

I can't imagine America without harsh winters.

Wrong.

Climate Change effects are felt most in the polar regions. This is why Greenland is melting fast as fuck. Temperatures during October were running 20 C above normal. Sea ice has barely formed and temperatures are still rising, despite the fact that the North Pole has almost 0 sunlight this time of year.

You morons ever wonder why the Jew media talks about climate change all the time? Because climate change will destroy Israel. Wake up brothers. Climate change will help the white man reclaim Earth.

Fuck off shill

But we're building a wall.... who gives a fuck?

Yeah, but I wouldn't live until then
Better just dispose of all the old "maybe works maybe not" nuclear weaponry and hit two bords with a stone

Yeah, but until then we would be inconvenienced

Its well worth it. Imagine a world with no jews, blacks, indians or muslims. When a forest grows too wild a purging fire is inevitable and natural.

"inconvenienced" is a strong understatement
the effects would include a slowdown of North Atlantic- and Antarctic deepwater formation, which would cause stagnant oceans (-> hypoxia -> sea life die-off) and an increase north-south temperature gradient (-> formation of superstorms).
Also food prices will strongly increase as crop yields will go down because of an increase in the two extremes of the water cycle.
A 2°C rise in global average temperatures would spell the end of all major coral reefs and, in combination with ocean acidification, would mean a partial collapse of marine ecosystems.

Sea level rise of several meters are possible within a single century and would mean the end of functionality to all coastal cities, causing mass migration, within and outside the western world and incalcuable damages.

Paleontologists, archeologists and geologists are already talking about a "sixth mass extinction event" and are considering establishment of a new geologic era.

Is all of this worth the death of some Africans and Arabs?

>climate change
stop spreading that fake news.

Too much of the land is cold now. Let's move the good agriculture temperatures to Canada and Russia. Melt that annoying sea ice in the way between them so it's easier to trade between them.

nt hans keep cucking

>but Europeans aren't suicidal

what