You wouldn't actually send me back, r-right user...

>You wouldn't actually send me back, r-right user? There's a lot of mean people dropping bombs in my country and I am very scared

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
youtu.be/o7ga6qxJh-o
youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have to go back

Refugee kids, women and elders temporarily welcome.
Everyone else GET OUT

I dunno, what will you do to earn staying?

Ask Comet pizza if they'll take her.

white
So no,of course not

I'd never accept cumskin refugees into my country

FPBP, SYRIAN CHILDREN BTFO (LITERALLY!)

we can keep females only.

women and girls and only hot single women.
no old ladies that'll just take up welfare.

Child refugees become adults some day. This is why the US returned the jews back to the pizzeria

>there are pedophiles on Sup Forums right now

you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

They're so cute when they're young

That's YP, not MP.

This.

Get the fuck out and go to a refugee camp.

She looks like an Ezidi.

You guys should grand us asylum, Muslims are terrible people to live around.

Over the wall you go. Bye.

There are no child refugees.

Women are alright same with kids. The male kids should be taught Canadian values only though so they don't go durka durka when they grow up.

It should be sent back in a body bag. Fucking garbage.

what are you? A feminist?

Nice quints

You have to go back. I would suggest you learn how to shoot a rifle and recognize IED's if you dont wanna die.

Peace out little dune coon!

needs more auschwitz

maybe to greece
do you know how easily radicalized women and children are?

not brown enough.

Gib little brown cunny

Careful, my fellow Hans.

please tell me that's not real...

BOOM
HERE COME'S THE
BOOM
READY OR NOT
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW

MY FUCK
Castro's his dad, this cunt's his mom?! The plot thickens..

I wonder what their routine is. I'll admit I'm mirrin.

kek

I'm sure Pizza pedos would take her

It's the same woman. They found her and took another picture. She'd probably be prettier if she hadn't grown up in a third world shithole.

Only one of you? That's fine we will find someone nice to take care of you.

We have 3 million refugees, but instead of giving them jobs and fucking our women we treat them like a animal and feed them in camps. ALSO, there was a incident that one syrian guy raped turkish women, you know what happened?
Turkish people burned that camp and beat all the guys. Why are europeans such cucks?

yes fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

>implying I give a flying fuck about children

No, I believe women and children are factually weaker, and therefore shouldn't be put through the trial of war. Most of them wouldn't even be useful in such a case.

That's why I said temporarily (and in controlled environments).
We do have an enormous percentage of women and kid refugees here. Mama Merkel wanted big muscular Arab men to take care of the German women, so we have what's left behind. It's not that bad yet, probably for that reason (and because we keep them in camps). We have some uprisings every now and then (fuck Afghanis), but no "6 year old raped by refugee" bullshit. As a matter of fact, most Greeks would gladly kill a motherfucker that did something like that, we aren't cucks.

fuck off to a mud person country

I know little girl.. Wars are scary. But we don't want you inn here...

But i will let you inn on a little secret.. Go to Podesta, he will take you inn

come back when you are 18.

I unironically would adopt her, give my surname and raise her as a loving father providing all the education and love to make her a good person.

And that way there will be at least somebody next to me in my deathbed saying goodbye.

Aww she's adorable.

Come back when you're 18 and we'll talk about a tourist visa

We know what you are actually up to.

I would send her to Comet Ping pong for a pizza.

this, NO MORE FIGHTING AGE MALES

"temporarily"AAHUAUHAHUAAUHAUHAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUUAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHHAUUHAHUAAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAHHUAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAUH

Of course you can stay here. Nobody will ever hurt you ever again.

Seriously, I would consider this if I had a gf/wife, as I am now a soldier and not really home at all.

Is this what Sup Forums has done to you, user?

Deep inside yourself, that well intended, loving user is still alive somewhere

>Why are europeans such cucks?
Not all Europeans. Just the ones from Northern and Western Europe. Folks in the East still recognize the threat of allowing Muslims to roam free in your country.

youtu.be/o7ga6qxJh-o
youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY

wasting your resources on someone elses genetic legacy

justcuckoldthings

It's still hilarious how butturt shitskins got over that word they had to come up with a much less funny version of it.

cumskin is a way funnier term than shitskin

She's not the one coming over though is she all the refugees are economic migrants from the horn of Africa

t. shitskin

He's right though. Sandnigger is the best way to refer to middle easterners because you get the benefit of insulting all black people as well as the middle east at the same time.

You guys are disgusting! It's a child you're talking about. Maybe when you have one of your own, you'll feel sympathetic to a child's ache.

says the pleb that cant even pay HIS FUCKING DEBNTS! PAY yOUR FUCKING DEBNTS ALREADY!! GRIECHEN!!

wew lad thought I was on Facebook for a moment

Hey did, how's it going?

Did you know that the woman who you were told is the "good guy" is the woman who voted in favor of destroying your homeland as well as the homelands of every other refugee? Just thought you should know.

>child migrants

Jesus christ lol Now that's a shit post! You'd be arrested if you posted that on Al-Zawaharibook

Pic related house is supposed to host tens of refugees. But do you know what happened in this place before?

Don't worry dear. You can come live with me.
>tfw raising right wing daughter.

His absence has probably led me here desu.

Not BTFO more like BTFU.

you keep the young arab QT's of course but your cow mother and akmed father will go home

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>qt
>no parents
>nowhere else to go
>no supervision
>if she complains I'd send her back

well well.. what do we have here

W-what is going on here?

>You
Finnish qts btfoing a nigger who tried to grab them by the pussy.

Wisdom for the ages. One day in the far future archaeologists will uncover an ancient temple to some long forgetten frog god. The golden tablets within will read: "Sandnigger is the best way to refer to middle easterners because you get the benefit of insulting all black people as well as the middle east at the same time."

This bread inspired me and I've actually read christians prosecuted and tormented by muslims in the past. I'm gonna make christmas gift to someone and adopt one cute girly. Calling agency tomorrow and get the ball rolling.
There is clusterfuck with Hague and muslim countries but I'll get through it.
Thank you Sup Forums. You have shown me the light.

No, women and actual children (boys younger than 8) should be allowed to stay

Seeing shit like this makes me sick. A cute little girl like her shouldn't have such a hard life. Truly horrible. She should have a happy life with a family that loves her.
I wish I could adopt her. I'd play with her every day, provide an education and make sure she feels loved. I wonder what she would look like in cute clothes.

Get the fuck out of our country!!!! :D :D :D

Female refugees are accepted.
Males have to go back.

You breed like rats. Sure, one little rat seems harmless - perhaps even cute, some people take them as pets - but before long there are two, then four, then eight, and so on until the whole house is swarming with them. Nasty little creatures, they eat everything. Even their own, you know, when in distress.

Well sweetheart, if we let you in we'll have to let your parents in. And if we let your parents in they're gonna turn this country into a shithole just like they did the country you just left. So I'm gonna have to ask you to fuck right off, k?

Of course sweetie! After all the rule is female children up to age 10 only.

The little sweetie can stay in a camp with her parents until Assad is back in power. However, her family cannot become citizens and cannot venture further into Europe.

actually i dont really care about refugees, as long as they stay temporarily, and the citizenship shit in the whatever amendment (i always forget--- its about how you are a citizen if one of your parents are US citizens and/or if you were born on US soil) is forgotten in these cases so we dont get overpopulated any more. if those are put in place, then no severly negative effects could take place

get out lolicons/pedophiles

I think you can find some people on Sup Forums that are willing to take her in

OUT OUT OUT

don't worry. Assad will finish making the bridge in Aleppo tomorrow and the bombs will stop dropping soon.

pat the loli on the head

Women love cum. Women don't love shit.