How much responsibility did Sup Forums truly have in getting this man elected?

How much responsibility did Sup Forums truly have in getting this man elected?

all of it

None

He wouldn't have won without us.

We were nothing more than the disciples and messengers of Kek.

This
/end thread

Who are we going to meme to the presidency next, Sup Forums?

None.

I am fully of the opinion that Trump would not have won if not for us. We were the ones putting out dank memes, trolling leftists and cucks, making national news and making Hillary look like an idiot for going after a cartoon frog, going through thousands of emails in wikileaks, uncovering various scandals including pizzagate and spiritcooking, etc. And this is all without mentioning all the things we memed into reality with Kek's help.

Amen

Ra

This really is something we have to be thinking about moving forward. Trump is great for now, but it'll only be 8 years. If a liberal cuck wins in 2024, they could undo all the hard work done and let hordes of brown people back in.

Right now, there really aren't any suitable candidates from within the GOP. Hopefully a dark horse emerges over the next 8 years.

Sup Forums was basically the only reason why he had any positive internet presence as we pretty much created r/The_Donald, twit/pol/ and the hardcore anti-Hillary internet campaigns.

Honestly a lot. The most impressive thing they did was convincing the masses that someone as qualified as Clinton was an equally bad choice as the fucking host of The Apprentice. Sup Forums kept the fake news propaganda machine going non stop for 15 months (with the help of Russian agencies of course) Democrats that didn't want to vote for the "lesser of two evils" is what gave Trump the election.

I have to give credit where it's due

we are the holy apostles, servants and prophets of kek. without us, trump's existence would be n/a.

this

the entire election process is just a show to distract the masses

who becomes president has been irrelevant for ages.

What do you mean? Ted Cruz will save us, a real constitutional conservative.

Not that much, although we get credit for bastardizing /r/the_donald. We get the satisfaction of saying we were for Trump from the start and were shitposting on his behalf since eh start

Danarudo-kun! Za deregatsu, kudasai. Hai!

That hillary supporter will certainly have switched votes to trump after i called him a cuck on twitter.

r/the_donald was a Sup Forums colony that we set up to drum up normie support for Trump.

this 100%

/thread

I made a vow to jerk off to humas feet every time [that picture] got posted
despite my chaffed sore penis I did not yield

because of that, my personal hand in getting him elected was very large

Lmao a Mexican for Trump? Wtf, he called you guys rapists, lol

It's not about the Leftist media kike you're trolling

It's about the people that watching. Those are the people that we convince

none. all the hicks that voted for him dont even know Sup Forums exists

He's the some he assumes are good people.

7 is the most magically powerful number. In all 7 holy palaces, the message rang true: Trump will win.

Glory be to kek

His opposition literally went off on a cartoon frog we use to express feels, clearly we had some kind of effect.

this I joined the_donald when there were about 600 people in it when someone mentioned it here. It was people from here shitposting on there that made it huge in the first place. Of course once it got past about 20,000 the redditors started to make it theirs but we had already done our job.

I'm only pro-Trump because he makes liberal SJW pozzcuckolds like you butthurt.

I think Trump himself did most of the work. The older working-class crowd that voted him in aren't exactly meme-consumers, except maybe on Facebook.

But we did distract the media as they were scrambling to find reasons for Trump's success that could derail him if brought to light.

The only guy that realized what was happening was Michael Moore, but by the time he sounded the alarm it was too late.

This really describes Sup Forums, always at the ends of the spectrum.

I'll do it. I'll run.

Yeah, Sup Forums was the the starter yeast that jump-starts fermentation. We got that site going by shitposting toned-down normie-friendly trump stuff, and then it took off on its own.

Of course, it's resulted in a shitload of purple-pilled milofags who think we just say nigger/kike to be edgy, and they've been coming here and bogging us down. But over time, they'll either get fully redpilled or take a hike.

Are you sure you got this? The democratic party is going to be formidable. Have you seen Cory Booker? He's going to have fancy memes.

On the internet, everyone is an ally.

"Grandpa, were you a shitposter in the 2016 Meme War?"

Yeah but we have Kek.

the alt-right (using term for convenience) distracted HRC and the leftist media while Literally Hitler went around making in-roads with normies who could give two shits about zionist plots.

>

A lot of it. We went through thousands of emails and made countless memes to mass redpill the normies. Sup Forums made this election a lot more entertaining, especially with all the ¡Yeb! greentext stories. Sup Forums also convinced me to not listen to the media narratives and talking with CTR shills on here really helped me become more eloquent and I got my whole family to vote for Trump.

It's the jewiest thing we've ever done

This, it was all plebbit.

see the rest of this thread. We started the_donald and we made it big. It was our memes and shitposts that they continually posted until they were big enough to start making their own. Carl the cuck was us, AIDS skrillex was us, all the Jeb posting and El Rato posting was us.

delusion Sup Forumscucks as usual the election was won by working class white families, particularly in the rust belt, all of whom couldn't give two shits about cartoon frogs and psuedo-politics on a Cambodian knitting board. if the internet was any accurate representation of whats actually happening Hillary would've won but the real life people on the ground had a different idea.
tl;dr redpilling two people on a Indonesian flute making forum and getting mentioned in a daily mail opinion piece after Hillary acknowledged the alt-right once didn't change shit