Your psychotic rant about Pizzagate and everything related to it has definitely gone too far...

Your psychotic rant about Pizzagate and everything related to it has definitely gone too far. Is here someone who unironically believes the memeing?

1. There has never been Satanic Ritual Abuse.
2. Just because they use logos similar to some irrelevant internet pedo activists (ACTIVISTS, not conspiring child rapists) doesn't mean anything
3. The elite doesn't practice satanism, fucking stupid religious shit, why would they practice it?
4. Pizza place can sell cheese pizza, breaking fucking news
5. The psychotic youtube videos you post about SRA or satanism in general have no value
6. Your meneing has gone too far, you are ruining innocent lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot to add:

No one has ever been convicted of any sex crimes especially not Epstein.

Epstein had nothing to do with any sort of satanism.

This

Spirit cooking is real fag

Yea, a surprise that the rich attend to art exhibitions?

So why were they playing dominos on pasta?
What kind of evidence do you have to defend the hankerchief map?

Finally a voice of reason in this shit hole.

I wish /x/ would get the fuck off our board with all the dumb pizzagate shit.

We ran off those pedowood tinfoilers a few years ago, we need to do it again.

These autistic chucklefucks need to be locked up in an asylum.

Even Andrew Breitbart warned us and his coroner died of arsenic poisoning, you are willingly ignoring information.

>1. There has never been Satanic Ritual Abuse.

I approve of this message

See:

Provide proof that this is linked to abuse.

Otherwise, go back to or

Ah all concerned butter pedos gathering
>P-pol you went to far
*Insert baseless assertion here*

Kill yourselves scum of the earth

Sage
Sage
Sage

Since those of them elected to power in the US almost exclusively claim to be totally Christian it's a scandal on that matter at the minimum.

>*Insert baseless assertion here*
Isn't that the formula for every EWO thread?

so what does he worship in his Island Temple?

>ruining innocent lives

no one is innocent

>3. The elite doesn't practice satanism,

so Satan is based on the Egyptian myth of Seth, the guy who rapes his nephew because he is a foreigner until his sister gets the nephew to grab his cock and gather his seed in his hand so he can produce a baby with him and finally the baby is able to get these homosexuals from bickering

this story revolving around gender confusion and immigration seems eerily appropriate to our times,

and our times are orchestrated by these people who don't believe in this stuff,

yet they do everything they can to emulate it in every detail

>No one has ever been convicted of any sex crimes

In 2009, du Pont heir Robert H. Richards IV, 47, was convicted of raping his 3-year-old daughter and served no jail time because, a judge said, he would "not fare well" in prison.
You are only just hearing about this travesty thanks to a civil suit filed recently by Richards' ex-wife, Tracy Richards, alleging that he also sexually abused his 19-month-old son during the same period.

holy shit, that was in 2011

money?

>pedowood

you never did, it was spread so far it's now part of the lexicon and as soon as presidential crap blows over we will be back to the get in the van memes

I wonder if there is a Golden Calf inside.

Theres plenty of art we have posted that depicts a small child being raped on top of a small square, also we have the FBI's findings that say certain handkerchief colors mean different things. It's not strange to you that he mentioned the color of the clothe and the handkerchief was "pizza related".
Pleeease try harder if you're going to shill this intensly.

>you never did

Really? Last I checked it's been 2 years since one has been on Sup Forums.

Or are you one of them rebbit kiddos who followed a URL here?

>Provide proof that this is linked to abuse.

it involves politics and isn't correct so it belongs here

Keith Vaz, the British MP investigating claims of an elite Westminster pedophile ring, compared the plot twists to a John Le Carré spy novel after the government admitted this week it had either “lost” or destroyed 114 of the files alleging child abuse.

Mr. Vaz’s astonishment is understandable.

The files – culled from Home Office documents from 1979 to 1999 – are either missing or were destroyed as part of the government’s routine housekeeping, according to Mark Sedwill, the Home Office’s top civil servant.

Who ordered the destruction? Mr. Sedwell didn’t know. Where might the missing documents be located? The Home Office could only guess, really, as the government didn’t think it necessary to log what material they destroyed or what they retained, Mr. Sedwell told Mr. Vaz’s all-party Home Affairs Select Committee on Tuesday.

It certainly isn’t the first time the British government has claimed to “lose” important files. Britain’s Foreign Office said this week that documents related to the UK’s role in a CIA abduction operation involving Diego Garcia were “incomplete due to water damage.”

But the Home Office’s industrial-scale destruction of files is unprecedented, as are its claims that the Home Office lost its homework on a pedophile investigation into allegations concerning the upper reaches of British establishment – not just Downing Street but the judiciary and even members of the royal family.

>There has never been Satanic Ritual Abuse
I'm just going to stop you right there.

In the history of Earth are you saying that this has never happened?

you're a fucking fool

nah you're just missing it, they don't pop up frequently but you see a Dan reference occasionally and been rare to see an actual pedowood thread the past year but I definitely saw it once or twice

this is after Dan or someone who knows him or somebody was in those threads telling people to fuck off but that just kind of made it worse

>Theres plenty of art we have posted
That'll get 'em convicted! Good job!

>I definitely saw it once or twice
A few seconds before mods /trash/ed it.

You guys will be back in your containment board soon.

Low energy shilling.

It's idiots like you that convince us we're on to something.

This is also a board that spearheaded the sandy hook conspiracy, Sup Forums will always have a place for tinfoil bros newfriend

>innocent
>Implying every revolutionary group has to take the moral high ground

Not saying it's going to get anyone convicted but it's enough proof to show normal people like us that something way more is going on then the Podesta's just being pizza obsessed.
Also you're a fucking homo, go find a toothbrush and brush nightly goddamn slack jawed idiot.

Pizzagate skeptic here. The urgent attempt to get out in front of this is more conspicuous than anything CTR has done. It's going to remind a lot of people around here of the gamergate shit and all of the energy that went into conatining or shutting it down. But whatever. Strategy and tactics haven't exactly been the hallmark of leftist agitation they once were over these last few years. Keep shunning the entire toolbox for that stupid butter knife for all I give a shit. It's pretty great fun watching the DNC's corruptors crash and burn repeatedly.

There is a difference if you think about it.

Hating pedophilia is pretty politically correct. No one is going to argue about it, unless you get into naturalistic fallacy versus arbitrary number debate.

Wanting to protect the second amendment in case of civil war is pretty politically incorrect, makes people literally shake and run to safe spaces.

As for "Sandy Hook conspiracy", We, as we always do, spearheaded the "Happening" threads.

Then, as always, we have to spend the next two weeks clearing all the newfags obsessed with their new memes the fuck out of our board.

This is no different.

>Statement without proof
>Statement without proof
>ect
Debunk, don't bitch, user.

>The elite doesn't practice satanism, fucking stupid religious shit, why would they practice it?

I don't think you meant to imply that Dave Mustaine is a liar, so I'll give you a chance to retract.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk

>3. The elite doesn't practice satanism, fucking stupid religious shit, why would they practice it?

It's simple, really. They are addicts. Being a powerful authority gives some people a large dopamine boost, sometimes even larger than cocaine, thus they get desensified. Yet, they still crave for that rush so what do they do?

>drugs
>weird gorey occultic shit
>top taboo sexual shit
>etc.

It's a vicious cycle.

This is a photo attached in one of the emails in the pizzagate wikileaks dump

was debunked years ago

Who cares if it's faggy liberal modern art or if its sincere worship. They're weirdos! Rich powerful weirdos with more than one connection to pedoohelia and human trafficking.

These would just be another group of pseudo religious weirdos who banded together to make a child fucking club. Nothing impossible about it.

The fuck am I looking at?

based Aquino

A satanic ritual where women poop on babies.

It's what you find if you follow the maps written on handkerchiefs

JUST STOP THIS PIZZA NONSENSE, GOY-I MEAN user!

James Alefantis

J'aime les enfants

It's hilarious how blatant they were with this shit. They thought they were untouchable.

Every day a new lead or connection.
Every pallid denial reassuring our righteousness...

Pizzagate will be the story of the century by the time we close the cave door on you scum...

To dedicate an "anti" thread and have the Gaul to accuse a Finnish fishtank forum of "ruining innocent lives"?

You MUST be fucking joke shill.
No one here is laughing.

Saving children isn't a joke to us.
Careful where you tread,shill...

You're in above your depth here.
Even trolling against pizzagate will have consequences I promise you...
And if you're actually paid CTR or a JIDF subcontractor, May your god help you after 1/20/17.