We've memeing Trudeau as a cuck for years, and he's probably his Pierre's wife's son. How do you not believe in Kek?

We've memeing Trudeau as a cuck for years, and he's probably his Pierre's wife's son. How do you not believe in Kek?

What god would be so cruel to Cucknada?

Castro literaly did nothing wrong. If he wasn't a dictator, then Cuba would be nothing but an American tourist shit hole like Mexico.

Bumping for Justin Castreau

Someone post the other pics

Oh god.

Cuba had more wealth than any Latin American country, Mexico today still doesn't equal in economic prosperity to Cuba before Castro.

>Cuba had more wealth than any Latin American country
That's objectively not true though.

Even your PM is product of beING cucked

They should of castroided Fidel back then.

The overall generation of profit directly associated with Cuba may have been higher before the revolution, but I wouldn't say "Cuba" was wealthier, at least not the average Cuban. The way those set ups work is the American/International investors reap the benefits and the citizens of the country are basically forced to be what the investors want them to be. It is obvious that the majority of American "owned" Latin American countries are basically cheap labor/slave states when you look at something simple like ease of traveling outside your country. People in those countries have to pay a substancial amount compared to USA citizens to even get a passport, not to mention finding away to get themselves off their island and set up in a developed nation.

Makes sense. His mother was a huge leftist slut apparently.

Goddammit

You guys might actually be on to something here, he looks nothing like his father. Is it possible that Trudeau is a cuckbaby irl?

Could this get him impeached??

Yeah you can make a shit ton of money by exploiting the impoverished masses. Wealth doesn't mean much if it isn't held by more than a handful of business owners and professionals.

Makes you think

how does he have blue eyes though?

Who knows? I certainly see no indication of it being true.

Holy shit hes castros son

Any pics of Castro official sons? For comparison

Honestly lads, only started reading the threads this morning and I am convinced Trudeau is a Cuban Commie Cuck baby.

This world is so fucking crazy that I'm not even that surprised.

>Justin could very well be Pierre's wife's son
What timeline is this?

>tfw trudeau was born in 1971
it's only a few months off from his birth

it doesnt matter who his father was he died like 2 years before he ran for office in a "skiing accident" whos name was rachel i think or maybe samantha i forget her name but she killed his ass

then his face got transplanted onto one of the wealthy elite who ran for PM a few years later. there is a official candian death certificate that was found for him and his ghey last name isnt common. hes the only justin trudeau

Get a hashtag going.

We need a paternity test done

#CastreauPaternityTest

This would be a nice meme if he werent a spitting image of Pierre

>You can fuck my wife, buddy!
most Canadian thing I've ever heard.

>paternity test

you know Castro has already been burned and theyre gonna take him around the country right?

>be French
>get cucked

Why does this happen so often?

Where's Trudeau's birth certificate!

He must still have some old pubes on his bar of soap or something

Yeah, and now it's not even worthy of being a tourist ridden shit hole.