Sweden Yes!

Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes! Sweden Yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851876/Sweden-ISIS-fighters-housing-grants-free-driving-licences-encourage-reintergrate-society.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white genocide at any cost

thank you barbara spectre

You can't fight hate with hate.

To defeat it you must open up your hearts and homes to your enemy(who wants to be your friend).
Yes I am a Finland-Swede.

>19 October 2016

A month has passed goy, let it go

Good Lord, Sweden

TOP KEK SWEDEN

How long before they open the white people death camps?

My God Sven...

And everytime I think Germany declared itself King of the Cucks Sweden comes and snatches our crown away.

Lol sweden is so fucked.

You sir are a fucking idiot. KYS before the Muslims do.

Fucking piece of shit. we should bomb this country. This is collaboration with the ennemy.

good idea

So why wouldn't everyone just claim to "join" ISIS for their free gibs?

If this is real, then, I guess it's very Nice of them

>grow beard
>go to sweden
>claim to be ISIS terrorist
>get free house
>drivers licence
>welfare
>permission to rape without punishment
>escape from debtland forever

sounds pretty good desu

JUST

>those Trump stories
Holy fuck I love America again!

It's really no different from anywhere else.
There are ISIS fighters from all western countries right now.

Show me a SINGLE case where a returning ISIS terrorist was stopped at the border, arrested, charged and subsequently imprisoned in any Western democracy.
PROTIP: you can't.
Housing and a driver's license are just standard government benefits provided in Sweden. A returning kebab is entitled to all the benefits law-abiding citizens have in pretty much every country.

Sweden has become a cathartic experiment for everyone in denial about the state of their own countries. Shame on everyone ITT for not knowing how bad things truly are.

>Small swedish airplane crashed into a graveyard.
>Next day in news; 134 people dead and more has been found.

>we should bomb this country
The USSR is already ten steps ahead to you

Sweden stays losing bigly.

I feel bad for my friends who studies at university in Lund.

>Islamic
>State
>In
>Sweden

Kek

Any other source? Libs hate Daily Mail.

Lapland death camps for leftists now!

Drivers liscense is not included. Swedes have to pay for it.

>it's fucking real
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851876/Sweden-ISIS-fighters-housing-grants-free-driving-licences-encourage-reintergrate-society.html

RIP Finbro

We are running out of material. Not sure what else can be done.

take this
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html

At this point it's clear, unveiled, open alliance with ISIS.

Fucking lefties , did it eventually , now in bed with rapists and mass murderers and not even trying to hide it
Anon5, was right .Sweden is a terrorist partner state
Fuck this gay earth

Remember to also lube your anus

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

>Dailymail

For a board who claims to be distrusting in the media you fucks sure believe anything, this was something proposed by a handful of leftie lunatics and it would never pass

Fuck off Ahmed

This is what finally made me go full on gas the kikes race war now.

I keep getting bumped down in the apartment queue because of these subhuman terrorists.

Sadly there aren't that many that feel strongly enough, they just clench their fists in their pockets like good little citizens.

Sweden sending soldiers to ISIS and off sourcing whites to Syria

Shot them

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Wait, is this actually happening?

What you need to understand is that the people do not get informed of most of these things, foreign papers have much more up to date info on the inner workings of the swedish government than the average brainwashed swede.

What part of >be living in Sweden are you missing?

If you kill them they win

sincerely, turdeau

OK
Norway
Denmark
Finland
You need to invade Swedenistan
Liberate the local swedish cucks from the dune coons, instate a constitution that makes non whites illegal, and instate a local police force that gives helicopter rides for those too far gone
the swedes have this altruism trait that is killing them

lube your kids and pets anusses too

Sweden... We need to talk.

Sweden, you're officially no longer a country.