What's wrong with polygamy?

What's wrong with polygamy?

Other urls found in this thread:

creation.com/does-the-bible-clearly-teach-monogamy
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/11414064/How-Europe-is-slowly-dying-despite-an-increasing-world-population.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The women will fight.

Great, more women to disappoint.

How do you plan on finding four wives when you can't even get one?

nothi-
>5 wives
dropped

dunno why it's acceptable in Islam, but imagine the catfights when there will be talks about having kids and property

polygamy for rich men only, since broke neckbeards can't even find one woman

You know how women like to cuddle after sex? Add 4 more to that mix.

Requires a society to have more women than men. Any society that respects women's 'rights' and is democratic would destroy itself in short order if it had more women than men.

You can have a polygamy in a working society that is not democratic and treats women as property, but the question is, how do you end up with a surplus of women?

Historically it has been attrition of men through warfare, but is this a viable path to societal advancement? Having half your productive and innovative males die in war so the other half can provide for two wives?

A better solution would be to have a polygamous society where women are cloned to bolster the non male population.

creation.com/does-the-bible-clearly-teach-monogamy

God created marriage to be between one man, and one woman, for life. (that means one biological male and one biological female, all other pairings are sinful)

nothing

In principle, if the guy can afford to support his wives and kids, I don't have a problem with it. I don't envy the guy if he has to go through multiple divorces and have all his possessions and money taken away from him though.

>You know how women like to cuddle after sex?

No

Nothing

This is why rape should be legal and they should be forced to marry their rapist. Also, they can make all the money for me.

Awesome! I want 200 wives now.

too many wives to have to listen to

an islamic man told my mom once, when asked if he had more than one wife

"user anon user, a man between many wives is like a scrap of carrion between wild dogs"

The top 1% Alphas take all the women

There will be a beta uprising among the 99% of the population if you niggers try to make polygamy legal again.

t.ahmed bakbar

>one man one woman
>meanwhile God's people in the story had 2 or more wives (e.g. Solomon, Isaac)

It's expensive and time consuming.

I am barely satisfied with one woman, 6 and I would've already killed myself

It's a good question. Now that gay marriage is OK, there's no compelling reason the government should prevent Mormons/Muslims from polygamy.

it's true

men in japan that are successful with women are stabbed often

So you want to fuck men for the rest of your life?

I have a hard enough time keeping one wife happy!
So you tell me OP, what's "right" about polygamy?

there are shit poor african mud-hut-dwelling tribes with polygamy.

it's clearly a cultural thing and probably has religious roots here in europe

I can't even properly please one woman, let alone several. My dick couldn't handle multiple wives.

that math doesn't add up
did you take foreign women into consideration user

Its called cuckoldry nowadays as your image rarely happens

i can barely stand having one wife user

Inbreed.

Can you aford 5 divorces??

if you read the link it would explain how those situations were wrong and sinful. but being a filonigger I don't expect you to be able to read.

now go eat some spaghetti and hot dogs with ketchup sauce you nigger of the asian world.

Divorce should be illegal and women shouldn't be allowed to own property.

Mathematically speaking, if 10% of the male population have four wives, that means 50% of the male population has zero wives.

50% of your population having the choice of being incel or strapping some dynamite to their chest and leading an insurrection against the current political system is inherently unstable

so polygamy was banned

As a rich chad, I wouldn't want a bunch of bitter permavirgins floating around because men like me have all the women. Polygamy only works in warlike societies where the male:female ratio is low. So I'm willing to share for the good of society.

Only mythological and legendary kings could accomplish it like King Solomon.

If you can't produce unlimited sperm, then you shouldn't have more than 2.

Also, a harem requires a big house and more than one bathroom.

Can you imagine living in a house with 4 women and only one bathroom

As in seizing a foreign nations women? That would likely require war, resulting in a loss of men. Cloning women would be better.

dang, now I wish I could decipher the point of your post but it reeked of burger bs

sexual transmitted disease

lower the age of employment and you'll have doubled your initial work force in mere years

women get angry because they have to share control of the man. They want a monopoly at all times.

Why not?

Men should be engaging in productive work by the time they are 13 or 14. Otherwise they'll just spend all their time playing vidja and shitposting on here.

i completely agree with you

You just need one. Women always go for pre-vetted guys.

Jus have even no. Of wives

JUST LIKE MY CHINESE CARTOONS

Do you know what the penalty is for having multiple wives?

Multiple Mother-In-Laws.

So you mean something like legal prostitution?

Unless they're all clones of eachother, it'll be impossible to love all of them the same. There will be obvious favorites and others will feel left out/ignored and it will lead to big arguments and problems. The beauty of monogamy is that you love eachother and learn to love eachother's flaws. Polygamy is a way to bypass having to deal with one's flaws by justifying the relationship of more than one woman to have a well rounded spectrum of women. Don't say this isn't true. If you had one girl who really did it for you, you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with more than her.

not enough room in the kitchen for all of them

Fucks up white genetic diversity. Let shitskins do it as much as they want though.

op btfo

There is equal or very close to equal quantity of men and women in population. Each extra wife for one man means no wife for another.
Now, let us look at our civilization, which has been built by men. Men aware of their mortality and so the only reason to build something which outlive them, aforementioned civilization for example, is for their offspring to inherit. Without continuation of his line, man have no reason to build something, and polygamy will rob most men in population of that reason. Now look at what monogamous European civilization in which men from all layers of society contributed achieved, and compare it to the polygamous ones. This is your answer.

disgenic

LMao keep talking like that while whites can't even maintain a population.

europeAN POpulation is declining you cant maintain yourselves ...you need this to have more kids

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/11414064/How-Europe-is-slowly-dying-despite-an-increasing-world-population.html

Philanderers = male feminists.

Simple: If a polygamist gets all his wives with child, and then they all leave him, his wages, generally speaking, would not be able to sustain those wives...meaning social services would have to pay.
It's all about money.

It further promotes children being made based on financial ability of the father rather than a combination of financial status and genetics of both the mother and father.

Multiple wives lead older males to drive young men, usually as teenagers, out of the community. This leads to a long-term decline in the robustness of the male population, and increased in-breeding, which us the last thing this country needs.

>financial ability of the father
Which is tied to genetics in most instances, no?

Just saying it's not something you want to fucking pile on to all the other issues facing whites.

The headache.

overlook rare?