Why is Civil engineering stuck 100 years in the past and building cities like picrelated isn't a fully automated...

Why is Civil engineering stuck 100 years in the past and building cities like picrelated isn't a fully automated process yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0F_H4vq9qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No place to make new cities.

unions mostly

There aren't any all white cities.

Too expensive to build and too energy guzzler.

Also the market isn't ready for this, people wouldn't buy houses with round walls.

Niggers, because gentrification is racist and teaching niggers to not destroy their apartments is white supremacy

Because capitalism hasn't fully died yet

Why is Brazilian engineering stuck 1000 years in the past and cities like in pic relate are still built?

No reason to build new cities

Materiels and cost.
You've got like 8M cantilevers on 300mm slabs in that pic.

Yea we could do that, but not with the loading capacity it would need to be safe.

Africa, it's fucking huge and full of resources.

Because niggers ruin everything

People kinda need JOBS to LIVE ya dip

The decline of art and culture in our society. If all you care about is pragmatism, you end up with the ugly gray cubes you're used to seeing because, after all, "they work." Artistry is not about practicality, it is superfluous, and thus, only artistic-minded people would make glorious structures such as the one you've pictured a reality. Because Art is denigrated in modern society and looked down upon as a field (fucking sub humans, probably art majors LMFAO!!), we get to annex all artistry from our lives. Enjoy your gray cuboids.

Because the lefties were in charge.

Which is why capitalism is shit

>wanting a centrally planned ant farm
Communism failed, fool.

Because reasons.
youtube.com/watch?v=T0F_H4vq9qg

Its also full of niggers.

if it wasn't impoverished and filthy that place would be comfy as fuck

Because we're still lacking money, resources and technology to do these things. I think that most countries are in decline these days. We might be heading to a new dark age

Fuckin' kek

I'd live there if not for the murder rates desu

It's the future. Jetpackin niggers packin jetpacks, swoop in and kidnap women without a moments notice

Really?
Because all that shows to me is if we did there would be schreeches about how liberals are wasting money on shitty beauty cities and not ISO standard sandstone cubes of brutalism.
Something that was quite common after the great British dildo and death beam were built.

Its several parts, foremost is physics.
She's a bitch and delights in everything looking like a box.

Next, why?
What reason is there to build like a progressive ecos wet dream when straight cubes work better?
More efficient on utilities, less resources, more useful space...

Next its because people hate living together, look at population maps and suburbia, people would rather live in miles of single story ranch houses than a single great apartment block.
Its why people hate Agenda 21, they would have to see their fellow man daily and be reminded how shit they are.

Lastly, its because there isn't the money so long as you live in a capitalist society. Throw off the chains of kike profit and join me in marxism. Together we can make it work or shoot anyone who says it won't. Probably both so bring your own gun and ammo.

Well Africans live in Brazil to the same standards they live in Africa, for the rest of us we live better off than yuropoors and their 300 years old buildings.

Because maintenance and the materials needed to construct newly untested designs are simply risks most countries aren't interested in purely for aesthetic purposes. Also, construction is one of the few industries that will be difficult to automate completely. Designing especially involves creativity and probably never-before-used materials, techniques, and spontaneous planning/organization.

Automation can't emulate an order that hasn't been programmed into its routine functions. I still can't find a machine that can repair and maintain structures as effectively as humans. I probably never will in my lifetime, given that automating something such as plumbing or electrical wiring takes more than just simple instructions.

I don't think you understand how expensive infrastructure really is. Developed economies worth trillions struggle with meeting basic needs and services, such as healthcare, education, and even just maintaining outdated infrastructure, yet you propose advanced civil engineering projects?

My country struggles just to find the budget to fund its declining healthcare system, roads and bridges that are actually in need of desperate repair, and ensuring the educational system doesn't falter.

>I don't think you understand how expensive infrastructure really is
Well, it's expensive because it hasn't been automated.

this

Because of economics.

That could be fixed.

Only white people care about aesthetics like that, and we are a constantly smaller minority on this planet as times goes on.

Do you think they will remember us like elves?

this is a pretty accurate representation of the average building in the richer neighborhoods

>lacking technology
Not really, we could use like Ontologies and Knowledge-based systems in Robots.

But these cities exist, but only secret super smart people get to live in them.
Didn't you watch the movie?

fake

Because faggots fear the nuclear energy. The power of the atom is going to turn any other source of energy useless.

Civil is the womens studies of the traditional engineering disciplines.

Cars.

Jesus user...

This and welfare cost a lot of money

This .....

Architectural Engineer here.

You are a fucking idoit jewed by propaganda.

Are those black trees?

Because it looks dumb as fuck. No skyline, no clear view of anything, fucking sky highways look stupid as fucki dn ruin the view even further.

Also this.
Machines don't work like on Disney Channel, child.

Flying niggers are the future.

Who would want to live in that nightmare?

Have you seen Dubai?

Kek.

As much as I'm on board at least on paper, automation rolled out too quickly steals jobs from too many people before they can adapt.

What part of the process do you think can't be automated?

I was too busy fapping to Athena to pay attention to the story.

Humanity royally fucked up building modern society. When you look at a map and see huge swaths of land overtaken by concrete and steel means we're heading for the cliff. The idea of having to constantly build a bigger economy in return destroys our only home in this star system.

The only way to handle 10+ billion humans of the future will be through mega cities that are extremely well built to maintain a healthy balance. Massive skyscrapers will house entire societies with indoor parks, gardens, shopping centers, schools, colleges, etc.

As our species currently stands we're a literal mold that's wrecking havoc across the entire ecosystem. But if you talk to the average Joe they'll get angry at you for talking this way, they'll say we need more coal mining to sustain jobs in order to build a BIGGER economy.

Fucking idiots.

WHAT IS THIS NIGGER DOING IN UTOPIA?!

Because we've spent the better part of the new millenium making social media. We're a narcissistic, voyeuristic species and we fail at life. Fuck apps, I want all the cool shit that was promised in the 90s.

that city is fucking ugly. zero remnants of any type of culture. this is what jews want the goyim to dream of. forget a nice agrarian farm with your own couple acres of land

reminds me of a warhammer 40k hive city

>Those roads