What do you think of this man?

What do you think of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfT1XLD51zc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hero. Martyr. Dead.

I don't dawdle or waste time thinking about corpses.

He works for the Russians

The hashes didn't match. He's dead.

Suicided with 10 bullets in the back of his head. Was a good man.

Enemy of my enemy, but not my friend.

>oh no the evil Russians are uncovering my satanic child snuff rituals

t. Podesta

Rapist and Russian puppet

DAY

F

youtube.com/watch?v=NfT1XLD51zc

I'm praising him, die in a fire you fucking spic

He was murdered by Obama to cover up the pedo ring.. RIP

>spic
how did you know?
also

OF

He's like a real life version of Geralt.

Because spics tend to be the unintelligent/liberal variety of burger posters. Niggers don't really come on Sup Forums at all

RIP
You will be avenged
F

DAK 16.10.16

RIP af

RAKE

he was a good boy

Day of rake is just a Sup Forums parody of the Day of the Rope, which will actually happen to you and your family. Better start thinking of a place to hide your seven kids

Debatable. It's highly probable Russians gave him the e-mails though. But that doesn't mean he works for them.

Don't have kids, never will. Also an anchor baby to parents who are legal citizens.
Meme all you want leaf, I'm here to stay and will revel in your demise.

You're pretty much fucked unless you look white or live in Commiefornia, Jose

>But that doesn't mean he works for them.
Yeah...Just doing it cause.....You know....Internet freedoms, or whatever.

I've been indoors all my life, people don't suspect I'm Mexican unless i tell them, and they think I'm mixed or lying.

Assange is the fucking man. Regardless of anything else that's said about him, Assange and his organisation lift the curtain of power from time to time, and show us the corrupt and frankly disturbing activity of some political actors. Wikileaks has only acted to disrupt the dominant ruling class, and I'm thankful for it.

Fuck those sociopaths. Prism, illegal mass surveillance, trade and transport of biological/chemical weapons and nuclear material, how foreign (I.e. American) diplomats coerce and influence local policy in third world shitholes, and in the west too. These are only a few of the things that have been exposed in wikileak diplomatic cables. Not to mention Hillary.

Christ, Assange really IS the fucking man.

POO

IN TOILET

ASSANGE

I liked that in your previous post you mentioned your being an anchor baby. Do you know what Day of the Rope is? Did you think it was some sort of mass-deportation thing?

I don't understand, are you saying it's impossible that people like Assange are motivated by something?
Or is everyone acting even indirectly against "American" interests Russian-employed?
Wikileaks published shit that implicated Russians too.

What (did) you think of this man?

NO
IN LOO
IN LOOOOOOOOOOO

no

noice

>Or is everyone acting even indirectly against "American" interests Russian-employed?
They could be employed by many different people. Hell, BLM, which is helping to destroy America is employed by George Soros who, for all intents and purposes, is America personified.
What I'm saying is no one does anything for nothing. This time he's a puppet for the Russians, who knows who he'll be a puppet for next time, probably the kikes.

God damned hero.

Wish there were more like him.

Controlled opposition. Not a true teller

I'm just wondering what his goal was.

I'm not talking about whether he was used by Russians (I personally believe he was), I understood you're implying Wikileaks or Assange are on Russian payroll and that is not established.

>Montenegro
>Monte
>negro
Next time you use a proxy, try Serbia.

>I understood you're implying Wikileaks or Assange are on Russian payroll and that is not established.
Occams Razor.
Does...HAS anyone ever done anything if not because they're getting something from it?
Or is he just the second coming of Christ, the last bastion of true altruism?

The only thing that makes him appear like he may not be complete controlled opposition is the fact that 99.99% of the shit he "leaks" is absolutely worthless and contains no real information.

Nope but "getting something from it" varies wildly among people.

Three variations: Sex, Money, Power.

He spends his life behind a keyboard in a bunker praying he doesn't get extradited, so I think power is out.

The last sexual encounters he had came up as rape allegations, so, maybe; I always thought he had a little bit of the queerness about him.

Money though...

Is this true guys? If any of you find something please make a thread on it.

Yeah but what do you do with money trapped in an embassy?
Your view is too simplistic. Some people are motivated by other things. Human beings are quite complex, as demonstrated by failure of reductionist theories when put into practice (see: Marxism).
Even if subconsciously it's all about that, it can demonstrate itself in weird ways, wouldn't you agree?
So maybe Assange is a Russian guy. Maybe he's not. We can only speculate. E-mail hacking has an obvious Russian trace so it's a bit more than speculation.

These digits say he is alive.

Okay, these say he's dead