The holocaust never happened

>the holocaust never happened

Kek you guys don't really believe that, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtu8rgTFxn0
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
prorev.com/wannsee.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I believe the Nazi's rounded up many undesirables during the war, some of which happened to be Jewish, and kept them in work camps until the end of hostilities.

That's it.

Bump a cock in my mouth

>Bump a cock in my mouth
wat

I really do wish the Holocaust happened

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtu8rgTFxn0

*unzips cock*

BAD GOY

Question is: do we need a new holocaust?

And the answer is: Trump married his own cute little girl to the jews.

You are so cucked by now...

>bumps own thread
you can't, reddit.

I'm coming to Sup Forums since 2005, and self bumping always has been part of the culture.
BTW: you can't bump on reddit.

Not as our prescribed "history" tells it, no. A lot of it - whilst I'm sure some is true - is nothing but wild, media-backed claims.

>autism

>autism
You mean like the guys who started Sup Forums. Yep, we were all less or more autistic, meanwhile, you were still sucking your mother's tits.

The only good thing jews that invented was holocaust.

Good one.

Praise Kek!

You can answer that question all by yourself by simply using a calculator..

This guy in the pic, is he the husband of Ivanka Yael ((Trump)) ?

It's complicated, but saying every account and accusation of the trails and history doesn't have a bias stint that seems to clean the blood and wrong doing from Russia's hands, is just plain wrong.

Lot's of people died, the blame is vast.

Lmao wow Sup Forums, sounds like you guys are pretty crazy. Of course the Holocaust happened!

please user, to express such a belief would be illegal.

It did happen you retarded drumpfshit

The word "holocaust" is defined as mass-slaughter.
There's not one single shred of evidence that supports the idea that the Nazis used homicidal gas chambers to systematically exterminate millions of Jews.

Just because Jews, Soviets, and other politically interned prisoners died in camps from disease and malnutrition is not evidence to their being a massive genocide campaign. In fact, most of the prisoners died near the end of the war as a direct result of the allied bombing of German supply lines.

There was a communist uprising in Germany, Hitler practically did the same exact thing that FDR did following Pearl Harbor when he interned Japanese-American citizens. The only difference is that our prisoners weren't interned in the middle of an active war zone.

I believe the holocaust didn't happen. Most of the death in work camps were due to exhaustion and sickness, gas chambers are a meme. I truly believe that ss groups mainly shot en masse jews when they found them in conquered rural territories.

Anyway I'm totally convinced the extermination of jews would have been entirely applied after the war has been won by nazis.

same. there was also typhus and disease spread by lice and then there was a lot of lying and bullshit and the coverup and fear of discovery drives the narrative now.

tell me again how you guys aren't neo-nazis

Why does everyone forget the mass shootings in occupied eastern territories ?

Such as?

Show me proof. The nazis filmed tons of things. Where are the videos of 6 million dead. How were more Jews killed than existed. The nazoster would have to burn and remove all that ash around the clock nonstop for 4 years.

here is babbys first starter pill. I assume you are fresh out of public schooling to be so ignorant and arrogant.

From here you can view 1/3 of the holocaust, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
which debunks the 'operation Reinhardt' "death" camps.

and also, the Greatest story never told, here:
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

I don't think anyone believes it DIDN'T happen, but opposition has labeled it "holocaust denial" which makes people think that they deny it happened when it's more like holocaust questioners.

The biggest thing that should tip you off regarding the validity of what's purported is that it's illegal to even question it in some countries.

What other historical event will get you jailed for merely questioning it?

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

Then why are the other two soldiers pointing their guns at the civilians in front of them?

Wow a 10 second clip! This definitely wasnt taken out of context at all!

yes it never happened, but we need it to happen again

>implying a 10 second clip isn`t enough to disprove the holocaust
newfag detected
JIDF GTFO

Some Jews died? Yes

Was it a Holocaust? No