Redpill me on this Pizzagate bullshit.... Is there any truth in it or is it just a hoax you cunts have started?

Redpill me on this Pizzagate bullshit.... Is there any truth in it or is it just a hoax you cunts have started?

It’s going around now that "Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is in hiding or dead after the release of the Podesta Emails" So either this shit is huge or it’s all just a big hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSpJVS86KGA

pizzagate.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

aceloewgold.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-clinton-podesta-what-is-it-and-is-it-credible/
archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.is/dkfrF
archive.fo/LkcJ4
archive.fo/NWGID
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=58mhPaUL3Uc
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F01dSdCmL_w
lmgtfy.com/?q=pizzagate fake news
archive.fo/TYmTd
imgur.com/a/wSsC1
imgur.com/a/x8ftf
imgur.com/a/w753j
imgur.com/a/S57PU
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/
rt.com/news/monsanto-gmo-protests-world-721/
imgur.com/a/iXvoo
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/11/22/how-fake-news-articles-fabricated-child-trafficking-story-and-led-death-threats-pizzeria/214602
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is there any truth in it or is it just a hoax you cunts have started?

I say this to you honestly user. I wish it were a hoax, but there is too much to discredit it at this point. Go to voat.co and look at the sub there it will provide you with the information you seek.

>voat.co

Then look into one of the damn threads here. It's real.

It's a Pedophilia Ring which Jews have overblown with elaborate ceremonies to convince everyone they worship Satan and not Yahweh. In an attempt to get away for the millionth time.

So why isn't this on any news channels?. There is no way ‘they’ can silence every media outlet in the entire fucking world.

Jewish Media didn't silence themselves. It's 'fake news' and Jews continued strolling along.

We're getting there, Andrew

godspeed

Normie recap. Read.
aceloewgold.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-clinton-podesta-what-is-it-and-is-it-credible/

Here’s what I don't get.... every news channel in the whole world (certainly the western world) will be checking WikiLeaks every 5 minutes as a matter of course. If this shit got put on WikiLeaks how come not one squeak about it in the news anywhere. They media even have to take responsibility (liability) for breaking the story, WikiLeaks has already done that. The Jews don’t have global power over the press everywhere.

>The Jews don’t have global power over the press everywhere.
Nigger what've you been smokin'.

Probably because it's extremely sensitive, the allegations are extremely serious, and there is no hard evidence yet afaik (this hasn't even brought about any court cases that I know of).

If I ran a media outlet I wouldn't hop aboard yet either. Risk reward and all that.

the fbi are trying to figure out how to break this and not crumble all of society.

Send pizza to trump

Dipshit... You wouldn't be asking this question if you had bothered to look into it yourself.. Even 10 minutes of investigation will lead anyone with half a brain to conclude that this shit is real.

Get informed before you shitpost. All you did was make yourself look like a retarded dumbfag.

fake news - flagged.

im not one for conspiracy.

but this is just too weird. the instagram is just too weird.

I get he is trying to be edgy hipster with a pizza shop that is a bar / kids place. but the images are too weird.
the basement being dug out. is that for tunnels or fixing a foundation problem ?

the only solition is : 'send pizza to trump' desu desu

>mfw he expects the BBC to report on it like a good goy
Great job they did with Jimmy Saville, faggot

Ask yourself this, OP:

Has any internet "investigation" ever yielded results?

Has any conspiracy theory ever born out?

When you notice that the answer to both is "no," you know that answer to this:
>Is there any truth in it

Julian exposed the Ring and now he's dead.
But they can't stuff the monster back into the box; it's out.

what's so weird about this?

oh, by the way, this instagram guy, i think his name is something like "i love little winkies", that's what it translates too. Anyone have the picture of the guy wearing that shirt?

Paintings of people holding children heads.

JFK, 911, fuck off

zoom in and look at jimmycomet's (James Alefantis') comments.

fucking disgusting

Neither of those ever made any sense and both have been thoroughly debunked, though.

DC bros need to make posters of this, and smash it all around that disgusting place.

>Is there any truth in it or is it just a hoax you cunts have started?
Follow the links in the image and if you're up for it, look into these
archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.is/dkfrF
archive.fo/LkcJ4 (speculative, but the author even says so)
archive.fo/NWGID

where is the picture of "shut up and fuck" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU&feature=youtu.be

Mural at Comet Pizza depicting adults holding severed child heads.

Fake news today as internet bullies...

>placing libellous posters IRL
Good luck with that.

It's in the bathroom at Comet Pizza, that place that "caters to children."

i've never seen the video with the woman and her spiral ring. nice.
>secret retreat for only the mafia elite

Those heads are the same size as the people holding them though.

what's with the antlers? check this out:

Hoax. All you got to do is ask, "Where's the taxpayer bill for the $65,000 pizza and hot dogs Sup Forums?" Silence. Pin drop. They can't produce it. The cornerstone of their entire argument is missing. If they can't show where Obama misappropriated funds for _something_ then they have _nothing_.

youtube.com/watch?v=58mhPaUL3Uc

lol if even fucking MKULTRA was declassified and found to be true I don't think a pedo ring (like the recent one in Norway) is that farfetched.

>black budget

You would be a shit accountant for any kind of shady org.

Money comes into a nonprofit FOUNDATION type org via donations.

Money goes out as general expenses / hospitality / catering budget. Destination: pizza.

OMG, he looks like the kidnapper. He IS the kidnapper.

Later on Sup Forums... OMG Trudeau looks like young Castro. He is Castro's son!

This place went full retard shortly before the election.

>>>leddit

>implying anything he said was wrong
Current Sup Forums is infested with retards, such as yourself.

The email didn't say nonprofit foundation. The email said taxpayer money. If it's taxpayer money, then there's a receipt for that somewhere. And if it's for the White House, it's public. Show me the money. Otherwise, you guys are doing what you always do. Fabricate shit.

Go vote retards What are the demographics now that we've been invaded by leddit

what email are you talking about

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

OK, so this being Sup Forums.... how do we make it so they run the story? What needs to happen?

pics?

This is gold. Thanks.
Didn't have time to follow this as it was coming out so missed on a lot

wtf m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=F01dSdCmL_w

lmgtfy.com/?q=pizzagate fake news

Arun Rao likes this
he may be a huge key to this

I saw someone earlier post IRC screenshots with weev and 8ch anons planning pizzagate as a troll on 4cuck.

It is a bunch of role-players being conspiritarded idiots, doxxing children and calling their parents molestors.

Wouldnt surprise me if podesta sticks his dick in kids though.

See, there it is again. Dead silence. $65K is a big deal to me. It's more than the average household income in this country. If Obama spent that on lunch, at the taxpayers expense, that alone is enough to burn him at the stake. Yet you guys haven't even bothered to find/verify that. You're all off in some pedo sex ring fantasy land instead of down on Earth looking for real criminal evidence. And that's why you guys suck.

You have a point. This COULD be easily disproven if we knew where Podesta was on May 3rd and 4th, 2007. All we DO know is that his assistant was handling his emails. Also, check this out archive.fo/TYmTd . Also, look into pic related.

Of course, none of this is CONCLUSIVE evidence. I don't think anyone is trying to come to conclusions here. What we do want is to bring these issues into public awareness so that the truth can come to light...instead of all of this disappearing down the memory hole, as usual.

I saw that too. Doesn't surprise me it was them. Pizzagate always seemed a little forced.

I bet a lot of these people are itching to come forward. Just think of the high that would come from throwing an entire pedophile ring under a bus. You'd literally be the one most responsible for its downfall, who knows how powerful that could make you feel. Who knows how good.

There are too many coincidences.

#pizzagate save this
imgur.com/a/wSsC1
imgur.com/a/x8ftf
imgur.com/a/w753j
imgur.com/a/S57PU

Everything I have

We have switched timelines; kek favours us... SHADILAY BROTHERS

Thats bullshit. The whole thing is painted as fake news right from the start. I'm talking about how to we get this on mainstream news as the main story... What do we have to do... what has to happen?

>What we do want is to bring these issues into public awareness so that the truth can come to light
You're the one who looks at the evidence presented and assumes that those bringing it up think it's some kind of smoking gun. The folks looking into all of this just want to make people aware of some rather interesting coincidences.

You come along with comments like
>OMG, he looks like the kidnapper. He IS the kidnapper.
and you sound exactly like the New York Times. That is, you're claiming that you know what investigators are concluding, when in fact, they aren't concluding anything. They are just trying to get enough people aware of these "coincidences" so that a formal investigation CAN get to the bottom of this.

>If this shit got put on WikiLeaks how come not one squeak about it in the news anywhere

the DOJ won't approve the story to air, all broadcast news has to be pre approved by the DOJ

the FAKENEWS narrative is actually making me more suspicious desu.

The blowback and censorship is extreme as fuck, compared to anything else I have seen on Sup Forums

Does everyone think asssange put the fucking cheese and pizza emails in there for laughs. These are picked out remember?

Why is the word gate on the pizza?

yeah someone posted a 9/11 debunk image macro with a stein in, what else u got?

youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

Even if that were true, the DOJ can’t do shit about media in other countries. If there was any truth in this I'm sure Best Korea and most of the Middle East would use it for propaganda. Not seeing that yet....

Take down the pedos. Fuckin filth

I can't read shit, it's blurry as fuck. Can anyone read this? I'm getting a ton of this blurry shit lately, only on Sup Forums.

Speaking of Assange.... is he actually dead? lots of roumours on the internets about that one...

The problem isnt fixing other countries ( two have ousted pedos today, user!) its how to implicate all these people without crumbling society.

your goverment is passing internet censorship laws as fast as they can.

saying FAKE NEWS is the exact same as saying TERRORIST.
It's a distinct statement with clear definition but ambiguous determination.

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/

Essential pizza

It's obvious 8ch is all over the threads. You get to learn how they argue and post. They also bury anyone pointing out that pizzagate is a hoax.

>The DOJ approves the media stories to air

T O P K E K

That's too tinfoily even for me.

I dont know what to believe anymore desu
If its what we think it is nothing is beyond them

This was a way bigger blackout than pizzagate

rt.com/news/monsanto-gmo-protests-world-721/

Funny having to go to Russian news because everyone else was shutting up about it

It says 2MB. Mine is clear and after downloading I can zoom in and it stays clear.

yes hillary is a cunt and podesta is a faggot and they're all dirty as shit
but this shit is retarded

Here imgur.com/a/iXvoo

reminder

This is the story that brought zuckerberg to commit to censoring fakenews.

Thanks 'mediamatters' run by Alafantis' BF

mediamatters.org/blog/2016/11/22/how-fake-news-articles-fabricated-child-trafficking-story-and-led-death-threats-pizzeria/214602

You may have to download it and zoom in with an image viewing program on your computer, but at 2MB, it shouldn't stay blurry when you zoom.

I wasn't involved in or even following the whole Pizza Gate bullshit until suddenly the recount scam came out of nowhere.

It's clear that the Anons were on to something big, and that the elites needed a huge distraction, thus creating the recount.

So now I believe that all the Pizza Gate stuff must be true.

Dafuq is this sorcery? Still blurry af. But, thanks for the confirm user.

Voat is great, no censorship, its like reddit in the beginning. But a bunch of reddit fags are ruining it currently.

Guys, pizzagate is a hoax. Stop pursuing it please.

Thanks.

Ps. I'm a femanon. :)

Haven't been paying attention lately but,
Didn't this start with Steve Pieczenik?

Red Herring psyop to distract.

Well, the first thing is get conclusive real evidence. Not a bunch of inside jokes, coincidences, and goofy art and pictures. Make a time line. Draw out the events. Lay it out so its logical. Right now nobody is convinced because you have a lot of "evidence" and no proof or correlation.

Sorry. I won't do it anymore starting now, ma'am.

Ah well