The true natives of America will take back this land, you whiteys can't stop it

The true natives of America will take back this land, you whiteys can't stop it.

>spanish rape babies think they're Native Americans now

Hispanic is not a fucking race

All the shitty brown hispanics are just injuns

The government says hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

put the white hispanics like cruz in white

put the nigger ones in nigger

the asian ones in asians

the brown people are "Mixed", ago indio mestizos

>>spanish rape babies think they're Native Americans now

Basically half-moor south-americans will overtake north america. That's not justice. That's an invasion. Native americans/Red indians are almost extinct.

This.

checkmate

Brown beaners are more injun than hispanic (Spanish dna) though

I think we shouldn't call them injuns or Hispanic, we need to call BROWN beaners Mestizos

The only good hispanics are the ones without shitskin mud dna

>dumb spics continue to believe this shit
all the anchor tacos are getting deported too

>spanish rape babies
>spanish raped the Native Americans

Still Native American

How do we get rid of hispanics and blacks while doubling the asians?

White + Asian is beautiful

Did anyone else read diverse as "Divisive" at first?

The whites may lose some of the percentage but the actual number of their population will actually be bigger than what it is now. Not sure how this is white genocide to be honest, not to mention it is four decades from now.

>Hispanic

Anti white detected

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A brown beaners race is "Mixed" or "Mestizo" not hispanic because hispanic is not a race

Don't lump Spaniards with Niggers ever again you idiotic anti white tumblr dyke whore jew.

Blame blacks and mestizos, not blacks and hispanics because then you are blaming white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Spanish men

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one

Read the spanish caste system before you post again

The brown bad criminal "Hispanics" are mestizos filled with aztec blood. They aren't brown due to their "Hispanic" genes from spain

Go to school nigger

OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING GOOK COMMIE

agreed, and we did it to ourselves

ill be leaving

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."[

Still mad you're going back huh

>Native Americans
>not Arab Muslims
What are you Islamophobic?

spain is like the mexico of europe

and all their colonies are shit

>Hispanic origin

Like half of us have lighter skin than pic related, I'm not sure anyone will notice

does the hispanic population growth include immigration? If so, Trump won't let this happen that easily

WALL SOON PACO

Jesus dude, calm down.

Fine, I'll call them tacos and chalupas. How do we get rid of them and the africans?

I think its birth rates. Everyone else has 2+ children, white people usually only have 1.

HONORARY

then you're screwed, I'm sorry we ruined your country, if one day you decide to kill all of the hispanics living in your country, I'll understand

THE PROBLEM ISN'T HISPANICS

IT'S MESTIZOS

THE MESTIZOS ARE BREEDING LIKE FUCKING RABBITS

I DON'T SEE SPANISH MEN OR CUBAN MEN BREEDING LIKE FUCKING RATS

BLAME MESTIZOS

NOT THE SPANISH MASTER RACE

YOU ANTI WHITE MONKEY NIGGER JEW WHORE QUEER FAGGOT CUNT NERD FUCK YOU

Show the historical area of the United States.

>literally telling an american they should kill all hispanics
>somehow I'm anti white

what difference does it make that some of us are good people, when the majority are dirty mestisos that commit crime, bring drugs, vote for left wing parties and behave like they're in Africa.

we're part of the same group of people like it or not, if the day of rope comes, who's gonna decide who should live and who shouldn't

YOU'RE GONNA PUNISH THE WHITE HISPANICS JUST BECAUSE SOME MESTIZOS CALL THEMSELVES HISPANIC?

THAT'S ANTI WHITE AS FUCK YOU NIGGER

BLAME MESTIZOOOOOS

NOT HISPANICS AS A WHOLE YOU KIKE

MESTIZOS ARE THE BAD GUYS

WHITE SPANISH PEOPLE ARE NOT

IF YOU'RE GONNA HURT A SPANIARD, I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING MONKEY ASS OFF TO HELL

FUCK YOU

They're not the native from those lands, that would be like a Serbian claiming spanish territory

>The true natives of America will take back this land

And you shall inherit the wind.

Spics are not injuns. Don't ever dishonor injuns by comparing them to spics.

calm down pedro

we're all scum, some of us are good people but generally speaking, we don't contribute to any white country

I know it's hard to swallow, but it's the truth, you'll never have the America of the 50s with a majority hispanic population, even if they're white hispanics, you'll never be able to leave your bike in the street without being afraid of someone stealing it in a """white""" hispanic city

It's hard to swallow, but there is a reason our countries are shitholes, and trust me mestisos are not the ones in power