Hey there assholes. I hope you're happy now. He won, great, get over it

Hey there assholes. I hope you're happy now. He won, great, get over it.

How does it feel knowing that there is so much innocent blood on your hands with Drumpf getting elected and all.

I mean C'mon, it wasn't even by popular vote. It was by some fucked up system created by old rich white people to keep the specific people they want in power (because fuck it, why not).

At least this is what I thought until Jill Stein came in with the clutch.

Yup...

There's going to be a recount... that's right.... a fucking recount.

This is it. This is when all of you dumb racist privileged misogynists an watch it all unfold.

All of you fucking basement dwellers couldn't make it without an oppressive asshole like him giving you everything you want.

P.S. Get a fucking education please...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0AbbYx4BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha well then you special snowlflake. newsflash. you lost. get over it kid, besides. even if they do a recount. it will be too late, have fun with the losing

b8

very happy

I'm not white, but I like how you're salty. BTFO political correctness.

you are a fucking moron

LOL NOPE.

maybe if you were actually intelligent enough you could easily figure out that Stein is going to expose how he obviously bought off people.

Look at Florida, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...

They showed her with such a high change in every poll...

And all of a sudden he wins every swing state...

HMMMM.....

Is this a typo?

Of course you are...

*Throws up*

You really are blind to your privilege aren't you...

b8

OR... If a psycho like Trump gets in we need to do anything we can in the name of Social Justice and Kindness

I'm not the only one who keeps reading this as "Love Trump's Hate", right?

Oh hi rednecks...

b8

b8

>Liberal rectal damage detected

Maybe they should just acknowledge it.

...Boy you really are sexually frustrated, aren't you?

>Anal destruction in progress

That doesn't even make sense...

Kek'd and checked

reddit,much?

Wait one of you guys can read???

So is this like bait? I can't tell if you are being serious, is this like your first day on here or something?

>LOL NOPE
>*throws up

You've got to be trolling

>Salty sphincters are nearby

Fuck dammit I hate living in Illinois.

We are the poster child of higher taxes not working.

well playesd, but this b8 is just too evident

WOW OK MAKE A JOKE ABOUT RAPE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT LOL

See some places actually take inclusion into consideration...

It seems as if you can't accept the results of the election. Don't you know that you're a direct threat to democracy?

Or perhaps the electoral colleges were scared shitless they would be electing someone who took money from foreign countries that aid and abet terrorism?

...What -.-

Also this shit popped up trying to get me to switch from ciggerettes to cock.

Fuck off nigger

I realize this is bait, but just go chainsaw yourself

...You guys are the assholes that put up the hate symbols and spread the hate

Everyone knows about Sup Forums and how it is destructive to our progress and democracy, along with Breitbart

>get over it.

>after burning down cars, tearing up signs and spray painting shit everywhere

>tells us too
>get over it

Just no...

Don't worry all you butt hurt liberals can get a medal for coming second, then retreat to your safe spaces and look after your wifes children while Tyrone cucks you again.

guys, there's just too much shitposting on this board.

we have to create our own spiderman threads in every libshit/bait post

> So much innocent blood on our hands
> Trump winning effectively avoided nuclear war with Russia
Keep tellin yourself we're the bad guys OP.

Wow what the fuck kind of fetish is that....

GET OUT OF YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT. MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT GETTING LAID

You are aware that CTR is no longer paying shills now that they've lost the election yes?

You are literally the only one on here spreading hate

>hey assholes
>get a fucking education please
>are you sexually confused

this is actually high quality b8 I'll give you that

What is b8?

why is leftist bait so terrible?

you losers shiuld stick to your pathetic protests and saltposting on twitter

Wow way to quote the next Hitler...I hope your parents are proud of you...

I'm not even from reddit.

KYS virgin neck beard. Back to /Reddit/ with you

roll the digits for an answer

We need popular vote. Like I said it's a system rigged by a bunch of old white guys back in the 1700s just to keep the people who they wanted in power.

because hillary never buys off people right special snowflake get over it
you lost
take you and your trigger warnings and safety pins back to tumblr

Oh wow another Alex Jones nutcase.....BAKA

You need a kick in the nuts and your face punched in you fucking faggot.

>BUT MUH POPULAR VOTE

>2016
>libcucks still getting triggered when Donald Trump won the presidency fair and squair

Butt-hurt OP ^^^^

The savage joy that you will never feel the feels we felt on election night.

Chainsaw myself????

You've got to be kidding me...omg

I thought they were over exaggerating how fucked up this place is...

I guess not.

Doesn't it make criticisms of Donald trump's quotes on accepting the results of the election hypocritical though? Couldn't he have been referring to the electoral college? Also nonetheless your own candidate called your stance a direct threat to democracy.

Shitty fantasy blog post, 1/10, would not recommend or read again, suicide is my suggestion.

>It was by some fucked up system created by old rich white people to keep the specific people they want in power
That exact sentence describes Hillary Clinton.

He did win the popular vote. Illegals votes do not count.

Well then step aside

This is OUR progress. Even if you're living back in the Dark Ages, you will still not be able to stop what we've worked so hard to fulfill

/thread

b8 b8 b8
in XVIII only white rich men could vote no matter if they used electoral college or popular vote; this shoild make u understand that the ec is not correlated to (((voter suppression)))

Who's Tyrone?

>it's a system rigged by a bunch of old white guys back in the 1700s just to keep the people who they wanted in power.

But the wrong person won, that's your problem right?
Seems to me it's working fine. And kys you fucking faggot

Your wifes kids father, cuck

If you genuinely believe that you don't belong to the internet, you make a thread calling people uneducated and fail to provide a single counter argument besides buzzwords

Unless this is b8 then I'm stupid

whpo told about this plais?

>scarier than halloween

WTF am I reading?

Where does halloween fall on the scale of scariness between Trump, Hitler and the End of the World?

Lots of things are fucking scarier than Halloween, like having your girlfriend piss on a stick and having a plus sign appear on it.

>There's going to be a recount

I can't wait to watch libs cry extra hard after Trump wins a second time.

Oh right he didn't like pay anyone off or anything...BAKA

>to the internet
*on

I'm not afraid of you. Even though you're all so apparently fed up with me being allowed to have rights as a woman and all.

I hope you know that.

we? ehat was your contribute? shitposting?

When you subtract three million illegal votes from Hillary's total, Trump wins the popular vote.

Is this a website full of conspiracy theorists or some shit...

Like do you guys still think the world is flat?

Listen darling, Sup Forums is a nation. You're here illegally. So go on back to Tumblr or we'll have to deport you ourselves.

Now you're just making shit up. Here I've got a video for you to consider.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0AbbYx4BDs

>Denial - we're either here
>Anger
>Bargaining - or here
>Depression
>Acceptance

You can go ahead living in the reality where trump is literally hitler. I'm gonna go have fun living in the reality where trump is a great president.

Yes it does hurt after my bf (a real man) treats me with the compassion of someone who actually has a soul...but that's ok

^.^

You need a history lesson. We gave women the right to vote long before any other country. Look it up. Besides there's no suck thing as women's rights, only human rights.
But if yoiu're a dude and you think you have women's rights you're a fucking faggot.
One last thing - welcome to Sup Forums since you're new I will give you this piece of advice - There are no women on the internet

Fix'd.

>I hope you know that.

Fuck off back to /r/eddit with your appeal to emotion bullshit. Begone wretch.

God. I can't stand outsiders like you fucking with our board. Go to Tumblr you fat kunt

You.

You caused all of this... watch and found out how:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

"treats me with compassion" is a euphemism for anal sex? because if not your comment doesn't make sense

And yet that very progress will go completely retrograde once Shillary takes in 500% more refugees which will lead to you and your loved ones being victimized.

The Refugees do not care if you are fighting for them, they will kill you and supplant your place in society in the name of their backwater faith.

No she said a psychopath is a direct thread to our.......REPUBLIC.

It's not a Democracy. Maybe if you went to college you would learn a thing or two about this.

That's not even funny. Speaking in coherent sentences would help your cause...or not..