Legit polish news just told that trump wants to remove visa programme for poles in his first 100 days (he wants to push...

>legit polish news just told that trump wants to remove visa programme for poles in his first 100 days (he wants to push it through)
>he also said after his win ,,where is that polish guy who told us to go to chicago and meet polish minority?!"

Accept that the horde will invade
Im sorry my burger freinds :c

Also see you in arizona-nice state I heard.

Also Its not my fault,dont get over me-Im moving because I just feel that america is my country,the culture,history,food-but If this happens,you will be flooded with something far more worse than mexicans-there will be Sebas.They work much.They earn low.They are loud,and drink alcohol.The worst kind of pole.

I will go to Texas just to shoot funs at big open air shooting range and then I will come back

PL/US Citizen here

If you knew anything about Visa Waiver you'd understand why Poland isn't included.

He would have to have congress push it through to change it, and to be honest, nobody really cares about that. Getting a visa is easy.

Based Poles are welcome here.

You forget something.
What will you do with a gun?Will you just leave it alone somewhere?Let it be adopted?Poormanland is not into guns...

>Accept that the horde will invade
10 million+ solid Republican voters?
Sounds good to me.

I will take a horde of poles over a horde of shitskin spics, niggers, and mudslimes any fucking day of the week.

>Poormanland is not into guns
You can get a gun if you belong to any gun related club and you have an honest job.

my best friend is 100% polish, you guys are awesome come thru. you're all american now

>no shitskins

North side. Wear a cubbies shirt and you'll find plenty around Addison ave.

Yep, my wojek has a double barrel shotgun he uses for hog hunting in SE Poland.

Sorry for glorious white christians coming to America?
We need them , Praise the Lord, and we will pass the Poles ammunition

Yah,so why arent we matching the non-visa limit?Getting visa is so easy,that would mean that the fuckton of illegals just dont want to renew their visas.
I know why we are on visa programme,Ima sayin that after they remove the fuckton of paper work to become US citizen,us will be shrekt just like UK.

Thank you senpai.

>Accept that the horde will invade
Sounds good

Greenpoint could use more good Polish restaurants

Can we send one nigger to poland for each pol that comes here? Id be cool with that. Or even 1 nigger for every 4 pols.

Yay,poles are liked by the USA.
Sorry UK,USA is my greatest ally now.

Poles are always welcome here. Need more uncucked peoples to immigrate here.

Increasing white immigration is good.

Why, so you could culturally eradicate the home of the Poles? It'd be fairer for each Polish person that arrives in the states, a nigger is denied welfare.

PL has too many denials because people that obviously want to immigrate are applying. PL is a shitty place and people are still fleeing so its obvious that they want to obtain visas under false pretenses. It's even more prevalent because of the large population of Polish in the US, a lot of people have families here and can settle with their support. Countries like Czech Republic and Slovakia do not have that many people in US.

Also, even if Poland were admitted to VWP it doesn't let you live there, and if you overstay you waive any rights to contesting deportation and you're on the next plane out if caught.

Nononono

Very bad idea.Niggers cannot survive here.They will be beaten by poles and then eaten by dogs,or they will freeze to death,and then be eaten by dogs.That is why you see around 3-4 niggers per 50 000 people (real life checkd,gotta love Kolobrzeg)

Polackland has demographic problems. Best for Polacks and the rest of us is that they stay in their own country.

Tbh, Polish girls are the most beautiful in the world at least the ones I've spoken to

Do you know any Borowskis around Kolobrzeg?

come to Idaho
we have the best potatoes , great countryland, safe for families, and we will fight the islamist together when the time comes

Nah,man you heard about 500+?
For every chuld,after your firstborn you grt 500 zlotys ( a good salary is 4000 zlotys).That means if a stupid whore has 9 kids,she earns as much as somebody with highest deegre.Also if you dont abort a down child you get another 4000 zlotys,or even more.

Give this country 10 years and you shall see.

500 causes only the lowest of the low to have many children. Basically creating EBT families in PL.

Yep my grands are living in a flat near theirs.Didnt something happen to them lately?
Do you have good ethernet connection though?Pole cant live without that.
You either meet a goddes or a cavetroll from witcher.
And sadly,or not-im a witcher,a slayer of monsters...

I have a friend here in the states (we're both Polish, but he was born in California and me in lesser polska), and he's mentioned multiple times that his family is from Kolobrzeg. I don't believe anything's happened to them, unless we're talking about different Borowskis lol.

Yeah.Our ,,alt rigt" gov is actually a next communist commonwealth option,which wants a lot of people that are too dumb to think but smart enough to work.Its like a zombie population.

Yes, you're exactly right.

>implying I care about pooland

>implying thats not a good thing

Well,I mean I dont know all of 50 000 citizens,but I know this city pretty well (I have to travel alot) and as far as I know there is only one Borkowski family living in gardens area.These big ass blocks with flats given to post militaries and such.Maybe something happened IN their block.But,next time i see them I will ask them about it and I will send greetings from yo guys.

Cheers mate! Sup Forums sanctioned greetings, my man. Ask if they have family in the states, and if they say yes then its probably them. Alex Borowski is his name kek

Well I mean there is a filthy foul smelling nigger and an educated,well prospering caring black man.
There is a bookstore ran by black man,whom I like and he is very kind.Even when others ask you where do you get your books you say ,,u murzyna" (at nigger's),though I know the TYPICAL black person in america.

Or,pff who ima jokin on my 59% nordic genes say heil.