Black People

Why does it seem that a disproportionately high number of black people are socially-inept assholes in comparison to white people?

Can they not be bothered to look you in the eye and say "You're welcome!" when I say "Thank you"?

I would say that it's not necessarily a black people thing to be a giant dick, and that there are white people who act the same way, but I don't think I've ever encountered a white person at a fast food register who has quite the same nasty, spoiled attitude that a black person has.

What gives, Sup Forums? Weren't black people supposed to be our equals or something? Why are they so culturally distinct from us that they come across as horrible people to us? And why are they demanding $15 an hour paychecks if they can't if they can't at least pay me, the customer, some inkling of respect?

Link? Uhhhh...

They lack empathy, have an aggressive tribal mentality, low intelligence.
Couple that with their culture being absolute shit, and this is what you get. Niggers used to be much better behaved in white countries.

The nigger is a hominid that cannot be mentally classified as a human or person as they are controlled by their simian impulses like mindless puppets all the time impairing their abillity to use their intelligence that is on with a human 11 year old. The negro is a very strange primate as it lacks forethought, empathy and the ability to think in what ifs meaning it is not human it is below the mental threshold of even a chimp or a gorilla who all possess the mental attributes I listed above making them abysmal failure of a homind species.

The nigger has spent around 60,000 years in Sub Saharan Africa and has done nothing but live like a wild animal a truely wild animal, the only primate like trait of niggers is their tribal social groups but because niggers have no empathy this means they can quickly kill off eachother leading to mass social dysfunction(literally every african civil war/basketball american gang violence). It is truely bewildering as how this species is still alive seeing how self destructive it is. While the chimp has already reached the stone age in technology using stone tools, the nigger is still stuck in the stone age in terms of technology or even below the stone age if that even makes sense. While monkeys can coexist with eachother peacefully, the negriods cannot they cant do something that literally almost every animal on this planet can do they are a biological anomaly of incredible proportions a species given every single mental trait to kill itself and yet somehow this was an advantage in ancient Sub Saharan Africa isnt nature just cruel?

All the negro does is eat, shit, fuck and sleep like an animal not even a monkey but something like a lizard thats how primitive their behavior is. While they have many stupid jungle cultures that is basically the limits of their brain power they still dont do anything else with their brains beside come up wih hedonistic nonsensical customs(I BEEZ LIVIN DA HOOD LIFE BITCH).

Out of habit I used to always hold the door for people. Everyone would always say thanks except blacks. I mean even a Mexican who barely knows English would smile and nod and say "Tanks amigo" I no longer hold the door for blacks.

There are a few reasons.
1. Blacks, statistically speaking, have lower IQ's than whites. This not only affects educational and professional attainment, but also social interactions.
2. The black community has a hugely disproportionate number of persons raised by single mothers. Those mothers don't care for their children in any way that we would understand.
3. Genetics are a factor, specifically genetics as it relates to culture. Blacks are simply products of cultures different from our own. They aren't capable of thriving in our civilization with our standards, values, etc... Those rules and codes of conduct are simply alien to them.

I have also noticed the non usage of "your welcome" as well. I mean I just don't get it. Don't they realize that we are the giver of free GIBS?

But we was Kangs an shit

cuz muth a fukn preparathinz niqqa

Used to work as a server in a restaurant. We would flip a coin to determine who got stuck with nigger tables.

Damn, I didn't know leaves had to deal with blacks as well. Sorry, I guess we spilled them over.

>WE are the assholes.
>See this

It's because we are fucking honest, you asswipes. I know it's something you whites don't understand since lying everyday and being passive aggressive is pretty much your life-style.

Most of the rudeness I encounter is from you fags right next to Mexicunts.

It's cause they're niggers and their niggerdom has been spread to white ppl as well. Everybody acts ghetto and classless now because its popular and accepted

It's not our fault our ancestors were retarded enough to bring you here and infect our country. Please go back to Africa.

All tribal cultures in the west are niggers. Exactly the same on every measure.

Dude people do that here also. Also waited tables and would do same thing. We called them "Steave's" Just sat a "Steave" in your section. Never tip and if they do it would be 5%

Don't hate us. Hate your ancestors who sold each other to European slave traders. Your own people were evil.

Also, that courtesy and those manners that you malign keep our daily lives going. You don't have to mean it. Blacks are incapable of seeing beyond themselves, their immediate circumstances, and are severely lacking in empathy for others.

> 10% RULE
There is that ten percent of every group that fucks up the name for the 90 percent of the other group

only difference is that there are 90 percent niggers to 10 percent african americans

i will always hate nigs and chicanos, just being associated with them makes me sick

I've never met an honest nigger in my life.

You fucking bought us fags. Nobody was forcing you. And don't act like you didn't rape our women either. You did.

>Blacks are incapable of seeing beyond themselves, their immediate circumstances, and are severely lacking in empathy for others.
Irony at it's finest.

same goes to your people.

>You don't have to mean it.
You lost the blacks there. A black woman, when confronted that her kid has killed 17 people in his 16 years of life, and raped two of them before the kill, as well as seven others unrelated, will not express sorrow, or sadness, or even anger that her son is a terrible person. She will not think of anything but herself. She will say, "HE WUZ GOOD BOY" because to be anything else would be to suggest her parenting skills were in question.

You want to know why fat nigger mothers get on TV and claim their chillerns were turnin dem lives roun? It's because they want to appear as good parents. Laugh, sure, but that's the start and end of it. Nothing more.

So when you see a nigger at a cash register, all they can think about is themselves. They hate themselves for not being rap millionaires or tv stars, and when you thank them for doing their job to be polite, all they can see is that you're reminding them of the job they do.

Fuck niggers. They weren't better fifty years ago, they were the same, you just didn't live back then.

WE

How is it ironic? Seriously.

I don't lie nor am I passive aggressive. I used to be polite to blacks and treat them equally but you all fucked that up. I used to say oh well that person was rude but it's not because they're black. After awhile you realize yes it is because they are black. Years of disrespect. Calling all whites racists. Downgrading whites every chance you get. You wanted a racist well no you fuckin got one. And I used to be a fuckin liberal in college and voted Obama in 08. You all took this shit too far and now you have a right wing radical that you have created.

>You fucking bought us fags.
You're welcome. :^)

You don't speak for the majority of your race. Most of you are fucks from the start because you think you're THE shit and deserve royal treatment.

>Most of you are fucks from the start because you think you're THE shit and deserve royal treatment.
Respect is a thing EARNED and NOT demanded stupid nigger.

And where did you earn that?
>"Well, my ancestors-!"

NO, what did YOU do to earn respect?

>NO, what did YOU do to earn respect?
Worked my ass off while half my paycheck went to your single mom to put food on the table.

Well sorry for having higher standards than you. Royal treatment to you is how most white people treat each other. You're a fucking savage this is why you don't understand common decency.

Because hundreds of years ago their ancestors were Africans.

LOL

Who the FUCK says your're welcome?

I am not autistic, but when someone says thanks I just say "Uh uh."

Short and masculine.

It sounds too try hard and it sounds fucking fake. Fuck people that say you're welcome, they are gay.

>Satan calling me a savage.
Okay.

>OMG a black woman today at the mcdonalds drive-thru didn't say "you're welcome!" to me when i told her thank you! WHY ARE ALL BLACK PEOPLE SO RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE!!!

Because we see the same behavior from you.

I'm a cultured sort of evil.

91.4% of us are doing just the same, so I think it's fine.

And I didn't know hell was located in Canada.

Okay, calm down nigger.

Your stone age point means very little. The stone age term is very broad, for this reason it also has a sort of "technology tree".
Go back about 6,000 years or so, everyone was in the stone age, that's the blink of an eye. The stone age was vast, very vast, it lasted hundreds of thousands of years, early to late and everything in between.
What's more intriguing is how some people like aborigines were not only in the stone age when discovered, but not even in the neolithic (late stone age), but were stuck in paleolithic times. They didn't know how to make structures, didn't know how to make fire, bows and arrows, and didn't know sex led to babies.

where is the video tho??

>91.4%
If only that were true.

Yes the leaf you see is meant to be flames. Any picture you've seen of Canada is fake, it's really just a large area covered in fire.

Found the nigger

>niggers
>working
They don't call you porch monkeys for nothing

HAHAHAHA more like 8.6%.

We take the jobs you think you're too good to have bucko.

It's because you're a beta faggot that has no self esteem. It's all about how you present yourself to them. If you're assertive and loud they will give you the respect you so desperately desire.

It's in their jeans to obey white men in higher authority.

well how else would we keep winter away?

This is untrue.

Most black folks I know will stab you for scuffing their Jays. The implication that black culture enforces work ethic and mental acuity is debunked on a daily basis. I knew a Hatian man who went to college for carpentry. He was alienated from his "Squaah" for doing "white people work".

>bucko

Burning down your own neighborhoods because kikes like Soros pays you to do it?

We've all worked high school & college jobs at fast food, retail, & yard work. I like being paid based on my brain power but I at times I envy Garbage men because not only does it pay $25/hr here but because you're outside moving around.

Thanks for the wake-up call, my man. I am definitely a beta. I'll try harder to remind them where their place is.

Quick question guys.

Has anyone noticed how blacks at fast food places are treating white people like shit now?

I'm always nice but every since Trump won I've had

Cups with stab holes in them
My credit card info stolen when going to the drive through
My orders taking a half hour to complete when it was instant for people in front of me.

kek

Is it really surprising though?

They have a she culture that views those things as weaknesses.
A small minority of Middle class black people are typically alright, as most of them like to act thug and hood too

They're local fauna.

Where do you live?

"seem"

you can stop your assumptions, the statistics are all there. Even Africans think western blacks suck ass.

your welcome

>And don't act like you didn't rape our women either. You did.

I wish I could get laid that easily.

Because African spear chuckers are so much better

fifty is based

i hate niggers

user, are you me? Pretty much word for word how I've started to view blacks within the last several years. There's a few diamonds in the rough that I enjoy talking to - one at work, one at a local Burger King, but the vast majority of confrontations that I've had with blacks since moving to a high black population area have been overwhelmingly negative. I'm looking forward to my lease ending so I can move to a nicer area.

I still hold out hope that it's not a skin color or some kind of genetic component, and that it's instead a core societal problem...the community that so many blacks are forced to be a part of is so fucking detrimental to their ability to act like normal human beings. My girlfriend is teaching at two colleges in a major metropolitan area and even being a hardcore shill supporting libtard, she's still managed to accept that there is some SERIOUS differences between the students at both Universities. She hasn't accepted why the reason is yet, but she keeps saying how "surprised" she is by the level of output between the two groups. One group is an average-level, religious oriented college with a decent mix of races, ethnicity, economic backgrounds, etc. The other is specifically targeted at underprivileged, poor black and Latino woymen, with tons of grants, loans and federal funding being handed out. Guess which one has 2 out of 3 of her students failing a basic 101 class. Guess which one has had students snap their fingers and yell out "yo', com'ere!" when they had a question, as if the professor was some kind of dog. Guess which group the professor told me privately that she was "surprised" that some of her students were even able to complete high school.