How does the left spin the "fat is healthy AND beautiful" thing when every bit of science, socialization, attraction...

How does the left spin the "fat is healthy AND beautiful" thing when every bit of science, socialization, attraction, and history says otherwise?

the "left" don't do that - fat people that don't want to exercise spin that angle

>Take your eyes off the road and kill me

She is sad and wants to die

>the left
>science

But you're wrong. Every aspect you just listed says being thicc (not fucking land whale obese) is perfectly fine. And historically/socially bigger women were preferred as they had better chances of giving birth to more and healthier children.

Being attracted to skinny twigs is a relatively new phenomenon thanks to Jew media pushing anorexic models as "sexy".

>says being thicc

And no "thick" bitches are fat advocates. All of them are either landwhales, or Tumblrina landwhale sympathizers.

>Dont look
>is naked out on the street

These people live for attention

>Look away from her
>Run over here because you didn't see her

Do as it wishes, don't look as you run it over.

Fucking hate anime conventions in my country as there are too many lefty fatties showing bare slab in their poor cosplay.

Their outfits are either skimpy or clothes are almost non-existent with these fatties.
Sadly it is more fatties than any other weight groups for the cons I go to.

That aside it does not put be off anime in general but it has put me off attending a few events recently.

Unfortunately the lefty ideology has given them more confidence than they should have and not enough normal people are point at them and laughing at the fatties to their face intentionally enough.

Fortunately for me there aren't a lot of good anime releases with outfits they can ruin and the new anime I do like have mostly plain cloths for their characters (only fatty version of a character I would not want to see is a fat butch lesbian doing a cosplay for Guts from Berserk, I would really react bad to that).

But then who will pay for the damaged car?

when liberals collide....

Simple...

While yes, it is scientifically proven that being overweight is unhealthy, those on the Left truly believe that it is each and every persons right to live the life that they choose.

This is the big difference between the Left and those stupid idiots on the right, and especially the fucked up shitheads on the alt-right, that the Left really is the party of freedom and liberty while the Right and Alt-Right are the party of telling people how to live and forcing religion on people who do not want it.

So, all of you cuckservatives can honestly and truly MAGA by simply doing one thing...

kys

>Look at this dood

THICC
2/10 would smash

Betcha her parents never married

as someone on the left, fuck off
this thread is exactly like liberals jacking each other off about stuff like the legitimate rape comment

there are those who hold extreme views on both sides of the political spectrum

healthy-at-every-size activists simply occupy an extreme position on the left - that doesn't mean everyone agrees with them, just as how not everyone on the right agreed with Todd Akin.

come on.

So we should only kill most of you?

The difference between the "extremists" on the right and the extremists on the left are that THE RIGHT USUALLY DISOWNS AND REPUDIATES THEIR EXTREMISTS.

Also, it is socially fashionable to align yourself with the extreme left, and social suicide to even express mild sympathies for the extreme right.

> Hello 911?
> Someone's cow got out of the pasture again....