Christmas is coming up Sup Forums and I really need to get a decent present for my nephew...

christmas is coming up Sup Forums and I really need to get a decent present for my nephew. I'm just irate that my sister and my mother want me to get him some new remote control toy or some fucking shit like that

I thought about getting him a copy of the long patrol, I read some of it once when I was a kid. I vaguely remember enjoying it but, what are some red pilled children's literature I can pick up? me and my sis voted for trump so we're on the same page but when it comes to violence she backs off and recoils like she's protecting chicken's eggs if that makes sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingawful.com/news/bargain-book-bin-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Long Patrol is kind of a stand alone book but its like the 11th book in the Redwall series.

Watership Down is good too.

Just get him Mossflower, it is the best in the series and Martin is a badass in that one. Besides it shows you what happens when you have a weak son.

aww shit I haven't thought of that

Salamanstron is pretty cool too, especially the fox that's a poisoner though I might be getting them confused. Taggerung is a really good coming of age story

A fucking fantasy book? What is he some kind of fairy? Get him an archery set or a 10/22 rifle. Pocket knives are also good for boys.

Long Patrol is the best one

The most red pilled book of all times is a Novella called Jonathan Livingston Seagull. A book dedicated to never ending self-improvement. My dad was a poor-fag in a 3rd world country and he clawed his way to success because this book changed his outlook on life.

>BOOK? IS HE GAY? LETS GIVE HIM HIS BEST CHANCE AT BECOMING A PSYCHOPATH!

fucking burgers

Mossflower is the way to go. If he is going to get into talking animal books, that will be the one. You should realize that there is a good chance that he will just think it's faggot shit that will get him bullied though.

This is very kekworthy.

somethingawful.com/news/bargain-book-bin-3/

Bro this kid is going to be getting elbow deep in some pussy when he comes to school with his nifty semi auto rifle and his phat trench coat. He isn't going to be slaying pussy reading fucking faggot Hairy Potter. Brit cucks scared of giving children weapons ha what a bunch of queers.

Mossflower got me into the series, it's a great starting point because you get to know Martin who's basically the biggest character in the mythos. Also wildcat fights

Jealous achmed al-Britannia?

The best Redwall book is where they try to raise that ferret warlord's son up to be a good boy, but he still tries to kill people. Very redpilled about race/vermin, forgot the name though.

You could buy mouse guard, I feel its kind of in the same vein.

I enjoyed Salamdastron, Martin the Warrior, Mattimeo, and Lord Brocktree. Great books OP, gift him a couple.

>wasn't given a gun as a child
Bongs are fagts

oh shit its..

Sunflash the Mace?

With Swartt Sixclaw.

Excellent books, I remember being starkly surprised because it was the only book that excited me as a kid

I remember every book on every shelf supposedly about "dragons and knights and shit" was just one pussy kid getting pushed around by the one girl he liked until he betrayed everyone and then beat the big bad by smiling or some shit, first page of Redwall was straight up swordfight time

first of the Dutchman series is pretty excellent as well

Give it to him a day or two later and tell him to read it but not show mommy or something. Also how old is he? Because if he's 14+ and after sufficient redpilling give him Mein Kampf

The Outcast of Redwall. Juxtapose that with Taggerung where the evil vermin try and raise an otter to be evil, and you get the opposite reaction.
The Outcast does get some sort of redemption, if I remember correctly. I also remember about three pages of feasts per chapter.
>tfw parents sent me to the infirmary and served me nettle soup

or the other badger lord story.

They nurse him as a babe.

I forget the name too, it could be Salamandastron.

Anything by CS Lewis (Naria series for example) are always good.

Any of the books by Edgar Rice Burroughs (Tarzan, John Carter of Mars, etc) are also really good.

HOLY SHIT there are a lot of Redwall fans on Sup Forums, I thought I was a small minority. OP, these books are fantastic for children. I read and reread all of Jacques's books for years as a kid, and as such I developed a really strong vocabulary. I'm 100% sure that my success in school is due to constantly reading Redwall books.

As for the best books, it's hard to choose, but you want stories that teach morality and life lessons. Legend of Luke, Taggerung, Triss, these are all fantastic. I'm a fan of his middle books. The early ones are a bit rough, since he's trying to establish his lore, but they pick up and become memorable one after the other. Its an excellent idea, and dont let autists like
dissuade you. He's probably a fucking stout.

you guys play the original Everquest too?

The white mountains by John Cristopher

>Narnia

This. CS Lewis also wrote Mere Christianity

Yes. I love that book as well.

I also enjoyed The Screwtape Letters.

Great books for young male adults.

>Be brave mouse warrior and learn to distrust other slimy animal kind such as magpies and rats.

Taking the redpill early.

he's young, about almost 8 I think he's had this fantasy streak going on for about a couple months now I was rewatching braveheart recently when I was babysitting and he was enthralled up until shit got really nasty. I just thought it nice to get him something like that.

I loved that series as well. Helped develop my vocabulary and reading skills as well like this user said

>What_the_fuck_am_I_reading.jpg

Is this real or something? Poe's law is in effect here.

Every American child should learn to shoot a .22 and proper gun safety.

Also Redwall is based.

OP get him both

I've got a mossberg 500... is that a bit much? I wanted to wait until he was at least 11

Everyone I know learned on a .22 around ages 7-10

Teach them safety and marksmanship and they'll realize the fun themselves

How big is he?
With light loads he should be ok

Naaah just give him birdshot. He can grow into it and work his way up to slugs.

Can he even shoulder it?

I actually met the author when I was a kid and got him to sign my copy of this book. He seemed like a nice man

Hey OP Mr. Podesta here can I come to his birthday party?

10/22 excellent idea!

Redwall is a great series. It's not a light or easy read though.

he's just below my hips at 5'11, or at them he's not particularly interest in firearms but more warcraft shit. I'm not entirely sure. I'm just running shit through my head, I know my sis would be damn fucking mad if I decided shit without her and her husand's say so. but I'm running things through my mind and trying to prop up my arguments for guns I don't think now as I sit here that she'd have a problem with redwall books. I gotta go to work. this was a fun little thread

The Redwall series is great but start him off in the order they were written, you cretin.

Watership Down
The Plague Dogs
Wind in the Willows
Shakespeare (novelizations)
Tom Sawyer
Kidnapped and Treasure Island
The Hobbit
Greek/Norse mythology

I believe it's the Taggerung.

braveheart with mel gibson
is garbage.

I enjoyed it

work

gone now

This desu
Wind in the Willows was my fav as a kid

dont get him a gun if his parents won't be cool with it
as much as i think kids learning how to shoot is fine, don't purposely drive a wedge between a child and his parents because you have different ideas

I'm probably going to get shit on for saying this, but the Redwall books are pretty mediocre. The first you read is always good, but I don't see how anyone can read a bunch without getting irritated.

Every single book has the exact same plotline. It's always group A goes on a journey to bad guy fortress, while group B back at the homestead defends against attacking bad guys. The journey is always tediously long with tons of nothing-happening in the middle except descriptions of FOOD that last chapters at a time. The only differences between books is the location they're journeying too and/or what species the bad guys will be. What will it be this time? Weasel? Rat? Marlfox?

I do appreciate the fact that they have a long-span chronology. I'm always into that shit. But it's definitely a case of "read one, you read them all." First one, simple named Redwall, is the best. Cluny did nothing wrong.

Watership down is far superior, as an aside.

Get him Mossflower and Redwall you dip.

Fantastic choice, OP. That and "Mattimeo" are awesome books, though I agree that all the Redwall books are enjoyable.

Ah shit I love redwall. I think my favorite was Triss