Why does Sup Forums fear the Rothchilds so much?

I do not understand. They have no history of suspicious activities, donate to various foundations and are just people who want to prosper in life and have worked for their wealth.

So what's the deal?

Pic related, a rothchild female that is just like us.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I do not understand. They have no history of suspicious activities, donate to various foundations and are just people who want to prosper in life and have worked for their wealth.

>worked for their wealth

they are the very definition of 'old money'. every major conflict since the early 1800s has been their doing, or at least has their fingerprints all over it

We don't. They should fear us. KEK is on our side.

Oh really? Like what? I highly doubt some bankers could instigate some world shattering conflict. Definitely not in those times at the very least.

name?

I would know that camera quality anywhere.

Is this a picture from an episode of BLACKED? I don't watch it of course, just recognize the memes.-

the problem is, theyre greedy.

the want more than prosperity, they want domination and complete control. they are willing to wage war, starve and subvert any country that doesnt bend to their will. they have no care for the well being of the human species, only their family and their wealth. their twisted ideology has driven half the world to poverty and the other half to a comfortable kind of slavery.

it takes a minute of research to learn about their crimes and youre either deeply ignorant or a shill to believe otherwise.

>I highly doubt some bankers could instigate some world shattering conflict

oy vey!

Anya Olsen.

thx m8

They financed the Napoleonic wars you know? Fucking hell you need to take the Rothschild pill, the German scum family that has plagued Europe for decades.

they will burn

>no history of suspicious activities
>worked for wealth

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

You're welcome user.

they control money. money is necessary to fight wars. they own literally everything but its not enough and need a percentage of usury on their own fiat currency

the matriarch of the family said that if their sons didn't want wars, there wouldn't be any

not this time huh

And so what? That makes them evil? My country traded with France during your wars with them. Does that mean we are evil too?
And Napoleon was a good guy. Stop antagonizing him.

They certainly will burn. Moloch God of singles will betray them at one point.

Read it pleb: rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Another important connection here.

READ IT PLEB: rense.com/general88/hist.htm

/pol required reading: rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Lol ain't nobody got time for that wall of text I'm just sitting her /comfy/ playing some Moon.

Is there a summary or something?

>They have no history of suspicious activities, donate to various foundations and are just people who want to prosper in life and have worked for their wealth.

Good goy.

>decades