If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

Assume, for the sake of the argument, that the negro is the same size and build as you.

If a nigger was assaulting anyone in the street I'd intervene.

I don't.

Maybe? Idfk

Too much legal responsibility. I she gets hurt I could even get sued.

Of course.

i'd like to think i would, no idea how it would play out in reality though.
but i'd definitely feel like shit and dwell on it for weeks if i saw it happen and didn't.

sprinkle some crack on him

>subhuman with dyed hair
fuck no

If she was a coalburner, then no, because that is the only way they can realize their mistake. If she was just being harassed by a random dindu then also no, because I am a pale nerdy coward. But I would definitely make a post on pol calling niggers out for what they are afterwards in either case.

Yes, I would save her.

I'd just tell her to get up and run.

of course, one of us needs to push the stolen wheelchair while the other rides in it.

I'd hold him at gunpoint til the cops came to pick him up

same

NO.

Looks like a lefty that wants diversity, so I'll let the lefty have diversity.
Plus these days, you help a white woman, and you're more likely to be accused of just doing it to get laid, rather than a simple "thanks".

It's complicated since she's a cripple. The nigger may actually a Decent Black Man helping us out with our eugenics.

I would intervene even if the negro wasn't assaulting the crippled bitch. "Kill niggers on sight" - God

I would assume that the negro probably has a valid reason for beating the shit out of her, and would walk away knowing that I made the right decision.

>Dyed hair

NOPE.

leafs are nonviolent.

>the negro is the same size and build as you
What the fuck can I do then? I don't know how to fight. If I don't have strength over him then I'm fucked. They're naturally more aggressive and vicious.
I'd try though. NERD RAAAAGE!

Yeah because I own a gun

Yes I would intervene. The niggers size is not a problem seeing as I carry. He can be fucking Shaq sized, he'll still go down just the same as anyone else.

This.
>Colored hair
>Get told that being violent to a colored man is racist
>It's sexist and ableist to help her just because she's a wheelchair bound woman
>Get called all the buzzwords she can come up with

of course not, if you beat your enemies up they win

Throw a basketball at him.

>Intervene
>Cops arrive after fight with negro
>Negro lies and says you called him a nigger and started beating him up for no reason
>Woman takes his side

>Assume, for the sake of the argument, that the negro is the same size and build as you.

>5'2" and out of shape.

I wouldn't even need to intervene, she could probably kick his ass by herself.

I mean, I don't like helping niggers but sometimes, improving race relations may be beneficial.

>thanks for saving me, now you can wipe the shit off my ass into a bucket for the rest of your life

No thanks

this fucking comment
kek'd

I carry a gun, size and build doesn't factor into it.

Leaf has it right start a lynchin

Absolutely.

In fact I'd fuck up a nigger unless I'd absolutely know he's in the right.
Dying your hair to unnatural colors doesn't automatically make you a bad person, but it's a symptom.

>implying I don't get off to SJWs scolding me

åden

Yes I always have a 3.5" folding knife on me just for situations like this and also any other uses one may have for a knife. I would calmly walk over to the Negro and plunge my knife deep into his back where the kidneys are located. Without hesitation.

>meals on wheels.

>pink hair
no

That's a good way to lose your CHL. It's an unlawful brandishing of your weapon.

What if a nigger assaults another nigger?

>hair
No she probably likes niggers.

If he is threatening her with serious bodily harm, you can shoot him in most jurisdictions.

First, theres no brandishing law in my state. Second, OP states that a woman in a wheelchair is being assaulted by someone of my size and build. I'm 6'1", 250 pounds, hover around 14% body fat. Someone witnessing a man of that size assaulting a disabled woman absolutely has a reasonable fear that she will suffer death or great bodily injury, which is the legal standard. Once could also make a compelling argument that such an assault would constitute a forceable felony, which would also satisfy my state's legal requirement for deadly force. I could legally put two in his back without announcing my presence and have civil immunity for my trouble.

I swear as long as I have been on Sup Forums I have seen this wheelchair girl obsessed norwegian

>See woman getting beat up by nigger. Should I do something
>Shout at the woman asking if she's a coal burner
>Says yes
>Go about my day

There is no appropriate word for the level of pity I feel for the nigger.

Correct American response. Your own your own cripple bitch. I'm not doing jail time for anyone other than family.

>blah blah blah muh weight I'm a narcissist

You know everyone but the aspies see it, right?

>purple hair
nope. she invited the nigger in the first place

underrated leaf

AUGH that guy's cuticle. It's like there's a huge black hole between his finger and his skin.

Fear not, internet- I will help this wheelchair lady.

faggot detected

It costs nothing to at least make your fingers look presentable.

>being this fucking gay
Wew lad

Well since I'm a skinny manlet I'd go over and try help scare off the negro as he will be a skinny manlet which must give him horrible confidence as a criminal.

1.5 v 1, I think we could win.

> with you as the only witness and bystander

How sure am I about this? If 100%, I would kill him, bury him in the woods and hope the lady does not report me. If she does, I will gracefully take whatever punishment.

Nope. Doesn't affect me if she's raped or killed. No white cuck within a mile radius would help me. Eat or be eaten, every man for himself..

i have a gun so yes

low test

Post your thicc special-olympic kinda-crippled waifus.

You are all subhumans if you would let a black do that without intervening, it's like one step away from having your white gf taking the bull while you watch in the corner.

Even if you don't give two fucks about the girl, who would give up a free card to smash his head in? Opportunities to take out your anger towards these people doesn't come often in a way that's justified, it's jackpot.

>pink hair

No thanks. Odds are, she votes for policies that lets criminals out early and for lenient sentencing.

>not wanting to save cutie wheelchair girl
>not hearing afterward about how she's so grateful and how hard it is to meet people today
>not enjoying hearing how she lost the use of her legs in some accident and it's not genetic
>not getting back to her place, taking her up the ramp and elevator, and placing her gently on her bed, only to discover her legs sorta work and have locked your pelvis...

I'm basically looking for any excuse to be beat Marxists as close to death as possible with my bare hands. If he's a nigger there's a 500% chance he thinks like a Marxist, so yeah, sign me up cappin'.

>didn't even qualify for the Rio Paralympics
She's objectively inferior to the one you call "low test", who took three medals there.

I wouldn't help her, but I would make her eat these eggs

I'd start a black lives matter movement, because black on black crime is not the real problem

>anyone
Niggers aren't people, so who cares? Let the hoodrats kill each other.

its not gay
its a sign of degeneracy to not have clean and presentable nails

It's better if he's Shaq sized. You can't miss a target that big.

I always aim at the crotch when shooting niggers, to inflict maximum pain. Their BBC makes it an almost guaranteed hit.

this so much this

I could see this happening.

Niggers don't do that when there's a man around. They are cowards who pick their fights well.

>bad fingernails = degenerate
Sorry, Straya ... I'm just not feelin the bantz

its not bantz

Why pass up a good opportunity to beat up a nigger?