GENOCIDE IN UGANDA!

GENOCIDE IN UGANDA!
You were all warned what would happen if corrupt Ugandan elections were not contested. The fat man in power Museveni has massacred the inhabitants of Kasese

"Today, all eyes on Uganda, and so they must be - There is a NEW AFRICAN GENOCIDE in the making. And all thanks to Mr. Yoweri Museveni, the ruthless dictator who has ruled this East African nation with an iron feast for over 3 decades."

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/27/official-1-killed-in-uganda-fighting-between-rebels-army.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/ugandan-police-arrest-king-charles-wesley-mumbere-killed-injured-dead-a7442251.html

IF YOU propagate the idea that African Americans should move back to their homeland, you MUST defend the inalienable rights of the people of Africa who are under attack by a dictator they DIDN'T ELECT

IF you skip the post and do not help the Ugandan cause you are a DERELICT and AMORAL LOSER who does not deserve to be associated with western culture.

Call your congressmen, call your governor, let Trump know, spread the word!! The Ugandans have uttered it, "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH." What will YOU do to secure Africa's liberty and prosperity?

twitter.com/kizzabesigye1/status/802999886027235328

Other urls found in this thread:

riviera-maya-news.com/dismembered-body-is-that-of-canadian-female/2016.html
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>niggers killing other niggers

No one gives a fuck about it other than the fact that it validates people believing that niggers are subhuman.

Maybe they shouldn't get aids then.

>Iron feast

Intradesting

Your country will fall to degeneracy. This is a christian nation under attack by a brutal dictator. They even killed the children. This isn't niggers killing niggers, this is a brutal regime massacring their citizens. I pray you never have to experience this, but I hope you understand the plight of the Ugandan people.

Looks like a bunch of good niggers to me.

What's supposed to be wrong?

>nigger genocide
Good news actually.

>tribalistic savages commiting genocide over other barely distinguishable tribalistic savages
kinda reminds me of home

>1 killed
>Genocide

When can we truly genocide all Canadians?

Latin America contributing riviera-maya-news.com/dismembered-body-is-that-of-canadian-female/2016.html

They should overthrow him.

Why did they line the kids up in a row and take pictures of them?

>niggers being niggers
>expecting us to care

this is their natural state. let them be.

who gives a fuck about niggers killing niggers. If anything we should ship arms to the good dictator to make the messy job faster and more efficient

>you MUST defend the inalienable rights of the people
inalienable rights aren't impossible to violate, the term just means that each person must defend their own rights to the death.

What Uganda do about it?

>Brazil will fall to degeneracy

Nigger, Brazil has been degenerate since the fucking 70's. You on the other hand lives in a country where people can legally sue other people for not addressing them by their pronouns.

poop in toilet, not on table, etc. etc.

>What will YOU do to secure Africa's liberty and prosperity?

They can have my hope but not my money

Uganda be kidding me.

>1 killed
I don't know where you got this idea. Fox reports at least 15, independent.co reports 55 murdered

FPBP
Africa is beyond saving, just let them kill each other then claim back their land.

>So much shit in the streets

Is that India?

Why isn't blood in the picture?

>shit is going down
>lets talk about it on the internet

hey OP forces.ca

its happening again?

shit its practically an every day thing now

You want real graphic picture?

kek

It's hard to decipher what the fucking leaf is saying with all the hyperbole that is in OP. Is this relevant to us other than hoping there is some good footage that might appear on liveleak?

>with an iron feast
That sounds like one metal feast

>africans killing africans
who cares
i thought you liberal canadians were aboot population control

Half of the US congress, the President, the UN leader, and your PM Fageau are crying their eyes out over the death of an unelected mass murdering dictator right on their doorstep. You think this will get their attention?

>iron feast
kekked

Any video?

>iron feast

Not yet. Just reported 20 minutes ago by Ugandan news. I expect graphic clips by tomorrow

Also, Kony 2012. how did that work our you liberal virtue signalling faggot

Nice.

>fucking burgers
you get half credit for trying.

inalienable rights means that they are quintessentially human rights, and that any government which tries to deny them is not only doing something unnatural against the people, but that the people will naturally resist and be in their rights to do so.

inalienable. literally means you can take it out of the person and make it alien to them.

But you can. That's the point. Therefore everyone should empower themselves individually with guns.

Don't give a shit about Kony. I've been following Ugandan politics for a couple years. Museveni has stolen the election and detained his opponent Besigye the last 3 elections.

>nigger refugees
great.

freedom isn't free

THIS is what happens when you allow for gibs culture to reign supreme.

"Please help ussss! We are powerlesssss!"
Powerless to whom? The people with guns and are willing to fight? The people who saw this coming from a mile away and decided to flee rather than fight?

Faggot ass Canadians coming onto Sup Forums, trying to convince people that the only reasonable retort is to ask others from help and remain docile, need to go.

better bring more of these africans into our countries
all their homes are so fking grate

>Call your congressmen, call your governor,
>Canada.

no you.

Anyone else here hopes they have cameras so we can watch a new civil war? Syrian one is about to be over.

>pol supports genocide of niggers
>based nig dictator actually does this

Is there a problem?

>Ugandans
No such thing

Niggers like dictators
Niggers killing niggers is not news.

You would rather the nation destabilize and your country forced to accept more immigrants? Trump only has 8 years. Tick Tock Americuck.

None, just leafposting. Although this just means more refugees.

This is what we can do.

Make up some stupid ''fuck racist borders an shieeettt'' and import billions more africans hashtag meme and pretend we did something.

Or do nothing and still have to import billions of africans because fuck racist borders an shieeet.

*cant
my keyboard is fucked
whether or not literal meaning of the phrase is true or not in the long run isnt the point, burgerclap. you, me, the founding fathers, we all agree that the people are in their right to resist, and furthermore their right to resist is one of those "inalienable" rights.

fucking awesome

Well niggers hate white men colonising their lands.
So niggers will just have nigger dictators

this was paid for by EU nations to decrease the flow of migrants into europe. kenyans and somalis are instructed to move to the affected areas and claim land while they can

there will be no western intervention. the white man doesnt save poc

Have you ever talked to a Ugandan? They are not niggers as you would identify. These are hardcore libertarian christians who only wish for a free country. You are ignorant and are conflating your entitled black community with Africans who strive for self sufficiency.

This isn't a happening.

Hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahahahaha

implying the dems will ever be able to do anything after eight years of complete control by republicans passing laws and appointing judges

Hue Hue is right, the country, or rather S. America has been corrupt for decades.

Don't be dense, shit is always hitting the fan on a massive level in Africa. The west will only fuck things up even more, we honestly should just stay out.

i bet there are already thousands Ugandis here in europe because they are syrians

4/10 no tire necklacing pic's

You fuckers should care about this, since it means REFUGEES WELCOME coming soon

>IF YOU propagate the idea that African Americans should move back to their homeland, you MUST defend the inalienable rights of the people of Africa who are under attack by a dictator they DIDN'T ELECT
No, I don't. The Africans must do that, if they want. I don't give a fuck about nigger countries, let alone nigger elections. That is their problem.

I don't care about niggers. At all.

But this--

>IF YOU propagate the idea that African Americans should move back to their homeland, you MUST defend the inalienable rights of the people of Africa who are under attack by a dictator they DIDN'T ELECT

Is the dumbest shit I have read on board all week.

There is no such thing as 'inalienable rights'. Especially for subhuman jungle monkeys who want to slaughter each other for the tiniest perceived slight against their stupid tribal beliefs.

/Uganda general/ when?

Trudeau needs some Ugandan blacks

Got a video?

>IF YOU propagate the idea that African Americans should move back to their homeland, you MUST defend the inalienable rights of the people of Africa
Nope.

>A genocide in Africa
More news at 11

>croat
>tribalistic savage
>not progressive cuckold

let them sort it out by themselves so they can learn

there's no reason to start a millet farm that might fail if there's a frenchman on every corner that will sell you a year's worth of rice for some cool dance moves, or create a factory because tom's "donates a shoe for every shoe sold, it's the same shit with this

And what? Who's going to secure the right of niggers in Africa? We agreed to have inalienable rights here and then agreed that everyone can own a gun and tell others to fuck off. If they want those rights they better pick up arms, no matter how many times the west intervenes, it won't fundamentally change the niggers unless they change themselves.

The problem is we are going to be forced to take immigrants no matter what we do.

Thats how liberals work.

>We hate niggers
>Niggers killing other niggers

I don't see the problem. We're not wasting resources saving non-Humans. Piss off, Leaf.

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

There is such thing as inalienable rights. It's in the UN constitution. Wouldn't expect someone from such a poor, small, shiteating country to be able to read however.

>more dead niggers
Thank you based genocidal African warlord.

Everyone channel your energy for this great nigger slayer.

Unfortunately Africa has nothing of value in the geopolitical wars of developed countries. Best case scenario, they'll leave them alone and hopefully one day Africa will sort it's shit out and hopefully become Wakanda. Worst case scenario, US finds oil or gas reserves in that mud and completely fuck everyone without batting an eye. Literally no one will give a shit either, we've never seen Africa as a stable environment, so nobody will even think twice.

Realistically, you can't help them. They have nothing of worth for anyone to get invested, other than labour. Unless some charitable billionaires decides to come together and build an infrastructure to keep all of them in line, shit is not gonna change. Even then, these people are too far behind everyone else in their cultural development, being constantly in a state of war and poverty. If anything they'll just perceive it as hostile westernisation and tear the shit down to the ground.

It's sad but it's the truth.

On one hand less africans is always good, on the other hand more will flee to europe, so that's not good unless someone starts closing the borders.
So nigs should wait with their genocide until border walls have been built.

UGANDA BE KIDDING ME!

There won't be any refugees because they're all being murdered

People learn when you explain things to them, not when they are death.

Why they don't try to implement their precious gun laws on african countries?

>this is a brutal regime massacring their citizens

He's just doing the job AIDS and famine failed to accomplish

eyy

If you genocide us we win.

Checkmate you fucking spastic loser

I coudn't care less.

>independent.co reports 55 murdered

So you're average weekend in Chicago?

>UN
>holding up anywhere

Dear Canada,
Why don't you take all of those Africans into your country? You aren't racist are you?
Sincerely,
America

STFU CARLOS NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU

>you're

Yes, your average weekend in Chicago. Except this isn't gang warfare, this is one day where the government has murdered their citizens. Tomorrow may be hundreds.

>
IF YOU propagate the idea that African Americans should move back to their homeland, you MUST defend the inalienable rights of the people of Africa who are under attack by a dictator they DIDN'T ELECT

this one line is such a painful pandering that only a john oliver watching nu-male would be THIS ARTIFICIAL.

nobody is sending niggers back to afrika.

Kony 2012

lol only thing your post lacks is a good ol pair of digits

!Carlos
"Wall"

Just because the UN says it, doesn't make it true.

The UN controls nobody, and has no authority. They are not an elected body, and UN delegates are appointees.

Thus, they do not speak for any private citizen, anywhere.

By the way this is not my country. I just come here to fuck their women sometimes. :^)

Checked Cana will be blacked