Let's prove Trudeau is a cuck

Make him take a paternity test to see if his dad is Castro

change.org/p/justin-trudeau-compel-justin-trudeau-to-take-a-paternity-test-4f26a955-ef69-403b-b26f-047574f1404e?recruiter=60207268&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4VPU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of this conspiracy crap is funny, pizza gate, tower number 9, flat earth, faces on mars etc. But this one is kinda strange. He really doesn't look anything like his father and does look like Castro.

Shameless self bump
>no one checking these digits

Trudeau should come out as the Son of Castro at his Next Gay Parade. The Evidence speaks for itself

bump

He is castros son

justin and pierre trudeau's brows are similar. but pierre's bottom lip is much more thicker. his nose is much more straighter and less downturned than justin. pierre is going bald and by that logic, justin should also be losing hair.

Male pattern baldness is X-linked

Learn to genetics

>ears

yes they both have ears good point op

>that image

holy shit

It would be a hilarious turn of events, but this is really just wishful thinking born of Trudeau getting fat and losing his chiseled jawline, which Castro never once had.

The eyes are different, no cleft chin on Justin, and Pierre's and Castro's noses are comparable enough that it shouldn't be a factor.

bump

its obvious as fuck

we need dna test NOW

I love the extra thought you put in to make those tabs.

justin please

It's OK justin, we know you're sad that your real dad just died

I like to go that extra mile to make you smile :^)

True that, except Pizzagate is real as fuck.

It's also common knowledge that Justin's mom fucked around on Pierre all the time

Everyone knows Justin's mom was a roadie for the Stones, and they ran massive drug-fueled trains on her.

Male pattern baldness is inherited primaly from the mother as it's linked to the X chromosome.

We appreciate your dedication to your field

That's a shit ton considering the beard and mustache. But we don't need a computer to see the glaring resemblance.

>Let's prove Trudeau is a cuck
It seems to run in the family

Mothers Father i learned.

I wonder if he knows?

He must..

>I'm signing because there are not enough female communist leaders. Communism is sexist. If it is revealed that Justine is Fidel's daughter...the world will have broken through the glass ceiling, and have its first female communist western leader.

OK who here posted this gold

There is a piece on CNN now with old footage and interviews with Castro and all I can see is Trudeau and his stupid cuck face now. The smile, the mannerisms, even the voice!
The shit is fucking TRUE. It's freaking crazy how similar they look. Even for father son.

You could as easily make the case that Liam Neeson is Castro's son.

If our prime minister responds to what is essentially a tabloid headline you can bet Canada's reputation is going even further down the toilet.

Neeson has the similar nose, but the brow line is a bit off. Don't think his mother hang much around heads of state at the time either, but I could be mistaken.
Now , THERE is a match for you.

You know what? As much as I think this is a stretch, it's worth it just to give Canada a PM with a backbone.

We can meme something kekworthy into existence.

Shhh lil' justin. No more tears

MAKE TRUDEAU CASTRO AGAIN

He looks alot more like castro than he looks like pierre

This is why people think Sup Forums is fucking ridiculous

Check'd Leaf.

justin please.

The key here will be the dates.
When was he born? When are you saying his mother slept with Fidel Castro?

This

Oh no anything but that how will Sup Forums ever recover

But if Justin Trudeau's father is Castro, shouldn't he have bull genes? How is it that he's a cuck?

Castro is Justin's uncle.
case closed

They're talking about how gushing Trudeau's praise of Castro was on cbc. The mainstreem meteor should start asking this question.

Trudeau's mother fucked just about everything she met. She is literally mentally ill. I know somebody who is in the mental health racket and has spoken to her and she is full on bonkers.

And his mom did bang Castro

archive.is/4VPU0

Another self bump

Are you implying Raul Castro is his real father?

lol youre a fucking fagt

BUMPITY

I mourn with him