Is weed the ultimate redpill? A gateway drug to fascism?

Is weed the ultimate redpill? A gateway drug to fascism?
>feels good
>makes food taste good
>makes music sound good

You start accepting right wing politics with much more ease when you just smoke some dank

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FqbkKh8mro
youtube.com/watch?v=rRl5AQIM30A
youtu.be/GH8X4rQVVtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>makes food taste good

Literally only useful property of "OY VEY KUSH"

Realizing that weed is a creation from the devil after you spent the first half of your adult life perma-high is the real redpill

Doesn't the Bible say something about all green plants bearing fruit a gift from God?

youtube.com/watch?v=4FqbkKh8mro

who cares about what some stupid sandniggers writing 2000 years ago had to say?

No, which is why it is being promoted by the Jew media as normal.

Just dumbs down the population goy.

>who cares about what some stupid sandniggers writing 2000 years ago had to say?

Sup Forums does

Not really, /pol is not a hive mind.

>drugs
>redpilled

Select one.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRl5AQIM30A

Psychadelics are the ultimate Red Pill anyway

maybe we should criminalize unhealthy food as well then?

agreed

I agree with what he says and everything, But I'm smoking a FAT blunt right now

Kush is just too good

Weed redpilled me.

The guy I replied to said it was a creation of the devil. I'm just following his train of thought.

Also, I do.

same desu

>he thinks drugs and pills are 2 different things

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29

"The Lord said unto me, 'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs.' " -- Isaiah 18:4-5

"Lord, when did we see thee sick or in prison and came unto thee?" And the King will answer and say unto them, "Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethern, ye have done it unto me." -- Matthew 25:39-40

needs an image of a turd compared to an asteroid.

Yeah, they work, but I was thinking of these two specifically.
"Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day." Genesis 1:29-31

"On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. "Revelations 22:1-2

You forgot one friend.

Gen 1:29
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

>Is weed the ultimate redpill?
No

>You start accepting right wing politics with much more ease when you just smoke some dank
Then why are most stoners such naive, leftist, pacifist cucks?

Weed just amplifies everything. I'm noided 95% of the time sober and weed just exacerbates that paranoia. Higher highs, lower lows. Not once has it placated me like some claim it has the ability to.

I don't need drugs, they don't make my situation any better. Don't need weed, don't need alcohol, and psychedelics seem more suited for those who lack abstract thinking ability sober and need visuals to facilitate such a thing.

shit religion for shit thinkers

>smoking
Nah, mate, don't be stupid.

I'm getting drug tested for an outpatient rehab so I have to wait till that's done till I can smoke. Stop triggering me Sup Forums!

I quit. Fuck that shit. Makes you depend on it for falling asleep.

Also,
youtu.be/GH8X4rQVVtc

good enough for me

>Peter Hitchens
>a moral argument against
Sounds like it would be funny if it wasn't so stupid sounfing.
Can you summarize this drivel? I don't really want to listen to it.

Thanks for your continued support of cannabis prohibition, wagecucks - you keep the prices high

don't blame weed for the fact you lack simple impulse control, i'm a pot head and i blame no one but myself, man up faggot

It's pretty legit.

depending on what kind of strain you get, it can be quite delightful. I usually use it for stress relief and to sleep because of my insomnia.

I don't use a lot of it either, and wouldn't recommend using tons.

Moderation is everything.

Glad it's legal now in California. It's silly how people overreacted about it.

The true redpill is realizing that weed is neither the miracle plant that leftist potheads claim it to be nor the manifestation of LE degeneracy that bitter social rejects on Sup Forums claim it to be. It's just a drug that can be enjoyed in moderation like alcohol or tobacco.

thats the most bluepilled normie opinion

>I was a lazy ass stoner
Says more about you than the plant.

At least get it right you fucking leaf.

Is this a cry out for help? Does canada have a zika pandemic?

DUDE WEED LMAO, shit is pure blue pill.

Weed is fucking degenerate, there's a reason it's associated with niggers, redditors, libertarians and other anti-whites. Drink alcohol.

Pot is fine to smoke every once and a while, but if you're doing it regularly, you're probably addicted.

It's a lot like alcohol. If you're getting drunk regularly, you better get off the shit.

I smoke maybe once a month, and I'd certainly not do it more often than that. Especially because I'm still tired the next day.

Have a good life, but needing a plant to appreciate life isn't a good thing.

Oh and I forgot Canadians.

End of discussion really

undercooked toast

Or a nigger to a black hole.

>doing drugs

seriously?

>drink alcohol

feeling like shit isn't something to push faggot.

take your dumb drunk ass out of here.

>britbong
>has an opinion

voided entirely

Tetrahydrocannabinol > Alcohol

I work at a liquor store.

Drunks are way shittier to deal with than stoners.

Well, yeah.

I'd rather deal with a guy who smokes everyday than a guy who drinks everyday.

However, you shouldn't be doing that shit every day.

DAILY REMINDER FOR YOU DEGENERATE FAGGOTS

how my week looking Sup Forums?

mon/wednesday/friday - lift weights, smoke kush and eat

tues-thurs-sat - fasting, 0 calories, 5-10 mile runs

Sunday-whatever I want

>lift weights
>smoke kush

You're not gonna make it

Weed is so shit. I'm getting tired of it. There comes a point where if you smoke a lot and also do work/school, you lose interest in hobbies you used to do because that time is being taken up by weed.

I draw a lot and when I first started using I thought I was going to get so much better because I'd be so "inspired". Opposite happened. Lost all motivation to draw in my freetime and instead I'm either lurking forums, listening to the radio/music, smoking weed, or all three.

But I guess I can't entirely blame myself and weed. I got dragged into 3 different jobs while going to a college full time I have no interest in (only go because it's cheap and close). I basically do 8am-10:30pm every other day and 8-5 other days. Plus I do shit with a jazz group on the weekends and other miscellaneous shit I agree to for some reason. Weed is really the only thing I look forward to at the end of the day but it's killing my long term goals, and I'm sure if I stopped it wouldn't do much anyway since I was depressed before weed and a lot of events before using led to amotivation in drawing. Weed just put the nail in the coffin.

Guess I'll just go to trade school once my parents are happy I have a degree.

trips of truth
kek at the denialists, enjoy your perma brain damage

>you lose interest in hobbies you used to do because that time is being taken up by weed.
You're supposed to do the hobbies and weed you retard.

>he doesn't drink bovine colostrum
>thinks HE'S going to make it
top kek

t. degenerate faggot
Anything to get you through another pointless day of sucking cock and rejecting Christ I guess
In what way are you red pilled?
Gas yourself cunt

>makes you lazy
>plus a whole load of other shit that im to lazy to think of

>he worships a dead jew on a stick

Denver reporting in. literally nothing has happened since weed was legalized.

alcohol consumption went down a bit, but thats it.

conservatives and liberals were both pretty fucking wrong on the issue.

the tax revenue is a paltry sum, even at 30% tax. its barely enough to fund a single school district. on the flip side, there aren't kids running the streets with weed needles in their arms either. weed has become passe and boring. only tourists from super red states like oklahoma or w/e make a big deal out of going into a dispensary.

also, the marijuana enforcement bureau is ruthless. simple fuck ups are getting multi million dollar businesses shut down over night.

Weed opened my eyes, and then I quickly quit and became more successful, with more ambition than ever before.
Use it to open your eyes and quickly drop it. Its not called the herbal jew for nothing.

Weed is ok, but using it more than 4 to 5 times a month is degenerate. Alcohol actually has negative physical effects. You can die of alcoholism. Weed, though, will just lull you into a false sense of security and waste your time. Being a perma-high zombie is more degenerate than the worst drunk destroying their liver. Their skin will turn yellow, but your personality will never be the same. You'll suffer a fate worse than death: an unfulfilled life. Still, smoking in extreme moderation is at least tolerable if you give your mind time away from it.

no. kill yourself faggot.

go sniff some petrol abbo nigger.

I'd say only stormfags ans concerned parents don't want you to be smoking

Jesus Christ. Press your uniform, you sloppy fuck