How much money is needed to support an upper middle class family of 4 in the Midwest/South?

How much money is needed to support an upper middle class family of 4 in the Midwest/South?

More than I will ever have.

More than you can afford.

he's gonna need more than a gun to keep the nogs out of his women

100,000$ a year

Like 70k a year min. Cost of living is low

>Typical americuck fantasies

Must be all that high fructose corn syrup

Which girl is his wife???

Imagine being that guy and all your daughters end up burning coal.

>the ones in blue dresses
HNGHHHHHHH

I'd say 65k user

it's statistically unlikely. They aren't german.

Probably about 80k a year. South and midwest are cheap AF

I didn't even need to check the flag to tell this post was australian

Krautcucks BTFO

80K a year, if you're tight like me, 100K if you're into vacations/new car every few years, etc.

This there a current pic?

Basically this. Missouri here. Me and the wife pull in around 90k for our family of four and we live pretty high on the hog.

keks

Was wondering the same thing. Is this a single-parent household?

end your cuck life, nigglet

He said coal, not sand.

This guy is the biggest fucking tool lmao
>muh gun
>muh smug expression
>muh inappropriate fixation on what my daughters do
>muh pretending to be able to do anything at all with this rifle

At least $1,000 a week combined income.

sorry that a happy and productive american triggers you

>leaf

Everytime

Rake.

do marry kill?

>5
>1
>4

Poor guy, surrounded by all that estrogen.

>do mary kill
what the fuck? do you mean fuck mary kill?

50k a year here in California.

>magpul handguard
>A2 upper
but why?

upper middle class?

figure food/necessities/gas will run in the 2000/mo range, assuming the wife cooks, if she doesn't expect that bill to double.

car insurance probably 150/mo on 2 cars

Lets say health insurance comes through work

mortgage would probably run in the 500/mo range

property tax maybe 300/mo (in an upper middle class neighborhood)

CC bills in the 1000/mo range

car ticket around 600 for 2 cars

so start at that as the baseline for a 4550/mo expense which means min earned would need to be 60k

which is smack in the middle of the middle class.

>80K a year, if you're tight like me, 100K if you're into vacations/new car every few years, etc.

This is a reasonable answer. SWPA here.

$70k-$80k on the low end, $100k-$120k on the high end/essentially lower upper class if you spend your money correctly.

>killing such a based man
t. nigger

543 or bust

Prefers/trained with A2 but still wants to be able to mount a light? Honestly "it just came that way" is more likely the reason.

>Mortgage
>$500/month
In what world? Probably more like $700-$1000.

You dont need optics for cqb. He just needs to pump some rounds down range. And do it both reliably and consistently.

You dumb fucks...$100K ain't shit.

Minimum of $300K if he is a single earner.
Private school for all four kids will be $100K,
House note of $4K a month.
Car note will be $1K for two SUV's...looks like two kids are of driving age, so add another $1K.
Hunting club membership $1K a month.
Country club membership for golf and the wife to play tennis $2K.

That's not counting lawn service, pool service, exterminator, cable, internet, cellular carrier for seven phones, and utilities...and I bet he's got his mother's retirement home to pay for, too.

That poor fucker is broke as shit.

CQB? That looks like 16" or longer.

Plus who makes an M16 clone and puts a more expensive hand guard on it?

I personally know the family in this picture, the oldest daughter rejected my advances in high school. Ask me anything.

the eternal Australian

>daughters

Joke's on you, that man only had boys...

All of them, he's Mormon.

INB4 anyone says "don't need to send them to private schools"

If you live in any major city in the South and don't send your kids to a private school to keep them safe from the nigs and thugs in public schools, you should be arrested for child abuse.

There is absolutely no learning occurring in public schools now. They teach the kids to make passable scores on the common core exams to get federal funding and that's it.

Oh yeah, and also the bullying of white kids, fighting, stabbings, and shootings that occur everyday but don't get news coverage because when only one student dies it's not newsworthy.

They're Catholic.

$4,000 a month for mortgage? That's a multi million dollar home in a royalty fucked property taxed area you fuck wit.

What a good looking family, too bad all those daughters will lose his family name when they marry and his legacy will be destroyed.

And multi million dollar homes don't have vinyl siding.

That image is depressing, all daughters and no sons. Unless one of his daughters marries a cuck his family name will die with him.

kek

Is she a bitch? Background on the family?

>tfw my dad supported a family of 5 on 40k or less a year and we never went without

Sure I didn't have brand name clothes, and going out to eat meant McDonalds and Burger King, but we had a swimming pool, trampoline, went to Disneyland twice...

Don't know how he did it. I'm making 55k now still living at home and can barely afford to make it.

100k-125k per year to live comfortably. 60-80k to get by

>3
>5
>6

Depends on how much you spend on glamor guns.

>family name ends
We're not Europeans we don't castrate second sons.

Your pay today is like having a 30k salary in your dad's time.

INFLATION BITCH

Public Schools are still good in all white areas (of which there are many in the midwest). Just make sure your school district isn't diverse.

What the fuck is with everyone saying 100k? You do realize that the median household income for a family in the U.S. is like 42k right?

100k is a stupid amount of money.

You can support a family of 5 off of 50k single income.

Depends on where you live, and I know that doesn't answer your question at all. Places like Kentucky offer good jobs in manufacturing and you can live in rural areas where you can seriously buy a home with a few acres for $50,000 so you don't have to live in a shit-tier city like Louisville or Bowling Green (though these areas will have trailers and poor whites/rednecks so if you can put up with that then you'll be just fine). Bowling Green actually isn't that bad, but it's still a "city", which I'm generally not a fan of.

We had well-supplied water going up so the only cost of water that we had was from buying filters and the initial cost of putting in the well.
Small scale farming is easy. Plants generally don't need much tending to if you start them off right, and other animals like goats and chickens are easy sources of meat that don't need much tending to.

Wild game is incredibly abundant.

Internet is shit-tier speeds because you can't get cable in the middle of fucking nowhere, so that's a bummer, but no big deal in my mind.

You can get a wood-furnace that is pretty efficient and seconds as a water heater. Good people all around the area, they'll help you out when they can if you do the same.

If you have a full-time job in something paying around $10/hr in central KY and live in rural areas, you can get by if you don't blow money, but it'll be tight. If your wife works, even better. I'd recommend getting into healthcare since diabetes is everywhere.

>shitty Internet connection
>shitposter

Literally how

Wanna know how I know you've never bought a house before?

I have a family of 5 in South Carolina on 70k/yr. Life ain't grand, but it's comfortable. Wife at home keeps costs pretty low if she's not a degenerate consumerist whore and knows how to cook, clean etc.

>2
>2
>2

What makes you think his wife is in the pic? It could be just him protecting all his daughters.

you can live pretty well in indianapolis for 150K a year

OP said upper middle class so obviously its going to be more than the median

0 dollars OP, if you dont survive off of roots and tubers in the wildnerness then you are a cuckolded faggot who probably subsists off the animal protein jew

im going to fuck you in your peehole nigger

More than you can afford pal, Ferrari.

>and going out to eat meant McDonalds and Burger King

How's that bad? That's expensive food.,

Class has little to do with money
Nouveau riche are still lower class
You can probably live an upper middle class lifestyle on 40k a year maybe even less

He's underage

Lol no

ok well what are you imagining is an upper middle class lifestyle? i live in an upper middle class town and a lot of the people around here have homes worth ~400K a year (many much more), vacation homes, sports cars, kids at expensive colleges, wives with expensive drug habits, and top shelf everything in their homes, pools, golf/country club memberships etc. that's what i imagine is what i imagine to be an upper middle class consumer. you can't do that with 40K a year

correction: homes worth ~400K. not 400K a year

all you need to do to be upper middle class is read the bible every day and not be a degenerate or in debt

Shut up cartelboi.

I'm stationed in Rhode Island atm senpai-fuck

>not a single son
shit genes ahoy

Combined household income of $250,000 if you want them to live a semi comfortable life

well shit by that definition you hardly need to make any money. but i don't think that's what most americans think when they hear "upper middle class" or am i thinking about this wrong?

6 figures from one parent, plus good connections, family and friends. Its more than just money.

I already said its not about money
It is about how you and your family conduct yourself

How is that going to make me money?

It wont make you money directly but it will make you middle class

>fixed m16 stock with a magpul handguard
I'm actually very triggered by this.

>all of them has brown eyes

podesta pls go

Yes. Average household income here is 50k.

Woah. That actually isn't his wife. No ring.

>average income
>upper middle class AKA well above average

>Like 70k a year min. Cost of living is low
Shit in Michigan you can do it on 40k