Catholic or protestant ?

Catholic or protestant ?

I'm torn because im french so I should be catholic but protestant seem to make more sense

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Spirit-baptism.html
youtu.be/uuT_4XElXOU
catholic.com/documents/pillar-of-fire-pillar-of-truth
militarygetsaved.tripod.com/canada.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me help you

Can a protestant explain this

Can PRODDIE explain

Can PRODDIE explain this at all?

>but protestant seem to make more sense

Can protestant explain how this makes sense at all?

>Founder: Jesus of Nazareth

How about just be a Bible believing Christian?

Does PRODDIE even understand this?

Go to bed, Nigel. You're drunk.

Oops the bible says this

Poo, go fuck off back to the Asian threads you so love to shitpost in. You already admitted to being non-Christian.

Explain it. Why does history contradict protestant?

yeah it's called reading to much into a very direct and simple text to justify Papal fascism. You're welcome.

If you want to be a muslim without the goats go Protestant.

HAHAHAHAHA the PRODDIE cannot explain history

Explain this

>Not believing in the Living Spirit

Bible Christians are good people but its pretty clear that the church and the spirit of the Word is alive and tradition is mentioned by name in the Bible as having a role to play.

gotquestions.org/Spirit-baptism.html

Go back to India, savage street shitter.

They're both the same shit.
Fuck off, Wolfy. All tripfags are massive shitposters but you especially.

Catholics were better before the First Vatican Council. These days Protestants are better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my point is that protestantism contradicts history and the first Christians

What I post are documented evidence from
Academia stating the facts as they are

HAHAHAHA GOTQUESTIONS IS CALVINIST AND LETS SEE THE NONSENSE OF THEIR BELIEF

Believing in the Bible means you believe what's in it, user. Why so much autism?

are you like the obama leaf of catholicism ?

Protestant.

The Catholic church is so corrupt.

Martin Luther started the Protestant reformation to shed light on the corruption.

One of his main arguments was against the Catholic practice of "indulgences" which allowed people to pay the church in return for a place in a heaven.

can protestant explain

>sola scriptura is a blueprint for anarchy

>Academia
"Acedemia"
Your pedophile friends in Rome hardly qualify as this. But keep revising and pretending it if makes you feel better.

Explain this

He failed

HAHAHAHAHA proddie cannot accept facts s

God isn't real dumbass

If you ever go into those WMAF/AMWF threads and see a Brit flag with well over 30 posts, spamming inane shit, that's him. He's not even Christian. He's a LARPagan poo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Secular sources are not ROME timfoil

Lol you obviously have no fucking clue what youre talking about.

The point is that the Bible specifically states that there are worthy and glorious methods of worship that are not ascribed in the text itself. Most protestants and Bible christians ignore this. Thus ignoring the Holy Eucharist and all other sacraments. Bible christian is a misnomer. Youre extremely underinformed.

How about you fuck off, Poo. You made all Catholics look bad, you shitter.

OOPS THE BIBLE DOESNT TEACH IT

WE KNOW THIS BY SCRIPTURE ALONE

He's like a mildly retarded, autistic Opus Dei with ADHD. It's entertaining.

KYS WMAF LOSER

catholics: stealing the goddess of fertility statue and turning it into mother mary and jesus.

cartholics are straight fucking evil taking pagan ceremonial practices and being like NO THESE ARE CHRISTIAN YO

also check this guy on youtube: Round Saturn's Eye, a lot of butthurt catholics go out of their way to discredit him so there's definitely something there.

youtu.be/uuT_4XElXOU

Both had paganism influence. Orthodox church has been literally infiltrated by KBG. There isn't a pure form of christianity and honestly is a good thing. Look at Islam and what happens when you try to live by following literally a book 2000 years old.

Just find a good community near you.

Eastern Orthodox

How is your image supposed to rebuke me?

The correct answer is not to worship a dead commie kike

But if I had to choose, Protestant. There's no way some spic pedophile from South America is talking to God, and transubstantiation is a whole other level of degenerate nonsense

READ THEM

>the Bible specifically states that there are worthy and glorious methods of worship that are not ascribed in the text itself
>the Bible specifically states
>believing what's in it
WHY SO MUCH AUTISM, user?

EXPLAIN

You're a sperg that knows nothing about the Catechism or of any Catholic tradition. Fuck off.

Catholicism is the religion for spics.

Protestant is the Whiter religion.

LOOK AT THESE PAGANS

That is a 1st century prominent christian refuting sola fide

Christianity = All the same shit except with variations.

Too many denominations to even count.

Loser

>symbols resemble each other
>whenever two symbols resemble each other, i pick the one that best suits my argument
>repurposing traditions to spread The Word is bad

Youre an idiot. Youve probably never read anything on the subject and just troll youtube for le pope wears a yalmulke vids because youre so edgy

PAGAN SCUMS

Before he "explains" perhaps you should refute without listing random passages from Papal apologists.

Always Catholicism.

He hates this

Great reply. Fuck off, go back to worshipping your monkey gods, backwards shitskinned street-shitter. The Catholic Church is to good for your autism fucking it up.

I honestly cant tell what point youre trying to makr with all these meme arrows.

This is the best short explanation for why the Catholic Church is the church established by Christ when He walked the earth.

Only the Catholic Church existed in the tenth century, in the fifth century, and in the first century, faithfully teaching the doctrines given by Christ to the apostles, omitting nothing. The line of popes can be traced back, in unbroken succession, to Peter himself. This is unequaled by any institution in history.

The Catholic Church has existed for nearly 2,000 years, despite constant opposition from the world. This is testimony to the Church’s divine origin. It must be more than a merely human organization, especially considering that its human members— even some of its leaders—have been unwise, corrupt, or prone to heresy.

Any merely human organization with such members would have collapsed early on. The Catholic Church is today the most vigorous church in the world (and the largest, with a billion members: one sixth of the human race), and that is testimony not to the cleverness of the Church’s leaders, but to the protection of the Holy Spirit.

The claims of the Church are fairly straightforward and can be substantiated by history and scripture.

In particular, Jesus did not write anything down, nor did he command His followers to write anything down.

He did not come to write a book, but to found a Church.

He spent three years training disciples and apostles, and commanded them to carry his teachings to the ends of the earth. Those apostles, in turn, trained and appointed, via the laying on of hands, new men to carry on this task. And so on, down through the generations.

>catholic.com/documents/pillar-of-fire-pillar-of-truth

>catholic.com/documents/pillar-of-fire-pillar-of-truth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS SHOWS HOW STUPID YOU ARE

THAT IS FROM IRENAEUS DIPSHIT

JAPAN ska djabs spasms mans ajajsj

They're both bad but cathos are worse. Episcopal church is best.

projecting the edge feels so good doesnt it.

No, the catholic church has been taken over by jesuits and the end times are near you best be praying to your pope picture faggot.

Proddies explain

>french
>isn't based neo-cathar

c'mon, famille

LIKE THESE DELUSIONAL CHRISRIAN

>the catholics are idolators meme

Ah the heretics final weapon. Whats next, misunderstanding infallability?

Protestants hate this

I'm sorry, but indecipherable text is against the rules, lad.

"Saint Irenaus?"
Saint?
SAINT? lol.
dude... Ok I'm done with you. have fun.

This is idolatry

Orthodox, anything else is degenerate

explain this idolator:

This paki muslim immigrant in London always makes at least 100 posts in christian threads

Hahahah pathetic PRODDIE ignores my evidence

Proceeds to report like a babby

Until the line became corrupt with power and started selling indulgences, torturing and killing in the name of their own greed.

Protestants stepped up to the plate and restored things.

russian orthadox is least degenerate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAA

THIS IS SO FUNNY

PRODDIES ARE AMUSING MORONS

I'm a Catholic, you street-shitting cow-worshipping dunce.

try one of these:
militarygetsaved.tripod.com/canada.html

you did not explain the idolatey of the first Christians

Catholic if your white
Protestant is for niggers and shitskins

Which is why they contradict the early church

How is babby formed?

Catholicism is heresy. Anything but the bible is blasphemy.

Nigger read what I post

They refute anyrhing the proddies say

Faith precedes good works.

HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAA

that's backwards

The issue with Protestantism is that if they had any idea what the fuck they were doing there wouldn't be six gorillion denominations and sects.

Catholicism keeps that shit under control by having a distinct chain of command. For Protestants literally any faggot can read the Bible and decide that his interpretation is the most correct and start a new Jonestown with that alone.

I don't care, your autistic spamming makes all Catholics look bad, and you aren't even a fucking Catholic. Fuck off.

Nigger The PRODDIE sola fide have "faith" as a passive shit. It isn't even belief at all

???

I only wanted to be seen as smart

What did I ever do to you

catholic = demcuck/border hopper
protestant = normie scum
orthodox = glorious master race

Catholicism is degenerate idol worship explicitly forbidden by God.

Read my posts