The "tolerant" left

>the "tolerant" left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihJiiSq8n7w
kikebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209094855946064&set=pcb.10209094857186095&type=3&theater
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the ranting of a autist

Meh. Just a common shitbag. They are dime a dozen at my college.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihJiiSq8n7w

Fucking scum.

>dime a dozen

user...

It's only logical. The First World is the enemy.

Is this the same guy?
Why are leftists so damn autistic? The most retarded Naziboo looks like a genius after reading that rant.

No. Jason Unruhe is a redpilled communist.

This has been out there for a while, but still very relevant.
I guess they want more of the same? More war, more debt, more companies leaving the US.
This is a leftist.
Remember boys and girls.....
Trump builds shit, employs people.
Hillary destroys shit, get people killed.

Fuck Leftists

>not doxing this fucker
Fucking come on man, if someone calls for the death of american soldiers they deserve to have their lives ruined.

Real communists support gun rights.

Jesus.

this was hard to read

Why the hell is the name censored

OP got his image from reddit where names have to be blacked out

Oh, and

>picture of him on the Iron Throne
>doesn't want a strong king.

kek.

t. statist

asshat doesn't realize they're forced to honor him. Besides for a lot of them it's all they know and they're clueless they're living in poverty.

You gonna accomplish all that with your "Rape Whistle" or maybe your 10 round assault musket.

They're literally not.

>gun ownership is a death penalty
What about those conducting the death penalty?

>removing the name

Likely they're 500lb people who'll sit on the big bad gun owners.

Why is lefty/pol/ shilling this dipshit so hard again? Haven't seen much about him since 2014.

This guy deleted his account. I sent him some a few messages, laughing at him, calling him a faggot and such. His name is Charles Walz.

Because he's right.

We got his ass fired from his job. Raided his house with police and contacted his boss, linking the Facebook post.

Got his address/work from just his name.

>I will no longer support or buy American - Canadian, Mexican, European and China made products are better anyway.

What goes on in the autistic mind?

Name?

HAHAHA what the fuuuck

WE

I don't understand, how could she even come to this conclusion?

>Starving Africans spend day making dirt cookies.
Why should I send these niggers 30 cents a day again? Like grow some vegetables or some shit.

>Be grill
>Make absolutely 100% certain it's the same guy
>Put his posts on your screen
>Start fake crying
>When teachers ask what's wrong, show them it
>Tell them you don't feel safe with people like this at your school
>Tell them your family owns guns and the idea that someone would kill them for having guns scares you
>Now your school has to suspend them or look intolerant
>If they don't suspend them, reach out to the NRA for assistance
>Funfags will see this and lose their shit
>School gets protests in front of it for months until they suspend the kid AND apologize.

>pooping on the mad, disenfranchised worker
>left
Leftists voted for Trump, mang. Liberals ain't leftists.

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Did Pol Pot get reincarnated?

>calls trump lucifer
>trying to be serious

Charles "Tear Down The" Walz

look at his profile pic if you want to know where his attitude came from

>Game of Thrones

literally a book series about death. every other paragraph describes decaying bodies and shit. this is where he got this from

even pol pot wasn't that brutal, which is saying something

Now that's a high quality copypasta.

>communist

trash

Never go full Purim, oy vey!

>Black women were destroying Germany

Is this supposed to be a point of pride for them? I don't understand what she's even trying to do.

Is this the same girl who killed her mother and didn't go to her funeral?

ebin

>ISPs
definitely reddit. muh MB/s

god these fucking liberal 'state-capitalism is great and idpol is da most important' cucks give actual lefties a bad name

fuck off

Everyone's a tough guy 'til they approach the Republican they intend to kill, only to find they're armed and willing to drop them. Hopefully his first target is a CC with an itchy trigger finger.

Gotchu famalam

>i'm not unattractive because im fat
>it's because all men who don't like me are all gay and pedophiles

This can't be real

I bet it's real.

Not only that, she seems to imply that Hitler was justified.

yea please do this is so fucking crazy that people think this holy shit, its almost like progressives liked crazed communist dictators, OH WAIT LOL THEY DO

I'm choosing to believe this is fake. 30 people can't be this stupid.

even the NEETsocs here could never dream of being that edgy

I'm with the leaf on this. I refuse to think about it, not out of ignorance but out of fear for ny mental health

Think about how stupid the average person is, than remember 50% of people are stupider than they are.

Okay, cool. She's fine with her body and can do what she wants. What if I want to do what I want with my body too?

I wish I shared your naivety. You poor sods.

(((Walz)))

So you wish you were poor?

Only women have that right, sorry.

I was expressing sympathy for you when you find out they are real.

It's almost like he doesnt want Trump as his President

>re-educate them
oh you mean brainwashing?

Not only the daughter but the fucking Prosecutor in that pic. All my rage.

I know there's a good chance they're real, but I refuse to acknowledge that as it depresses me.

Ride never stops.

>growing in numbers in weight
>especially the weight

#3 isnt bad at all

Go to bed, Bernie.

Well, some men are gay and have anal bleeding due to being impaled on a thousand cocks the night before so it would be homophobically bigoted to not provide them with tampons. It being 2016 and all

Do you have to deal with this stuff in Japan?

I'm pretty sure Hillary got more than 30 votes.

kikebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209094855946064&set=pcb.10209094857186095&type=3&theater

#rekt

No, part of why I live here.

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

GOT fans are fucking autistic.

>Well, some men are gay and have anal bleeding due to being impaled on a thousand cocks the night before

>pic related

Whilst I was somewhat confused to a dog being a teacher, I was even more confused to see it teaches about bullying and not Sexual Education

They can't grow much because their lands are fucked. The top soil is terrible, in Egypt they had to run generations of peanut crops to get nitrogen into the ground. Coupled with heavy desertification they're pretty much fucked.

Same thing happened to inland Australia with rabbits which ate the shrubbery. This compromised the integrity of the top soil thereby making it impossible for grass to grow. We used to have way more sheep here back in the day.

That being said they should try and fix it but they won't.

Looks like a Sup Forums account.

I know of that speech. I was just wondering if there was a sudden burst in liberalism in Japan, or if you were just laughing at the west.

Nope, Japan's still pretty based. Currently telling families where the parents are illegal that the kids born in Japan can stay if they parents leave voluntarily.