Merkel Says She Will Deport 100,000 Migrants

What did she mean by all of this?

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/27/merkel-says-she-will-deport-100000-migrants/

In one of the most shocking flip-flops in recent political history, German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them.

But more than that, her tone on granting asylum to migrants has radically changed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlIhtb3dIqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fool me once excetra, I wouldn't trust a word out of this East German communist's mouth.

She's trying to avoid the rope

Thats all

This is a lie in order to get more votes in 2017.

>takes in 2m+
>STOP GUYS IM GONNA DEPOT 100k!

FUCKING WOMEN, EH??
can't make up her fucking cunt brain

>10%
>Out of 1,000,000

Still far too many. This is just an attempt to try and appease Germany's rapidly awakening nationalistic backlash

its not 1M

its "recent immigrants"

She brought in 5M

it's not a flip flop. She always said that migrants will be deported. 100k of 2 million is literally nothing, german institutions estimate 60% to be not genuine refugees. 60% of 2 million is more than 100k.

>import illiterate sandniggers
>expect them to boost your economy

germans are fucking filth. i hope they get raped by those muhammeds.

she's backpedaling because her party has been getting wrecked in the elections. This will only ruin the support from her base. She's boned.

Dumb cunt never should have opened the floodgates to begin with

>100k migrants

Isn't that like 3 million shy? The fact that she's not giving an overall plan for eventual repatriation of ALL migrants means she only wants to get rid of the overtly bad ones and wants to keep the vast majority so she can arabize germany.

Just trying to gain popularity for the election next year. Still, that's not even 1/10 the amount she allowed in last year.

when are these muzzie scum going to start killing urbanite german scum?

So she's gonna racially profile 100,000 people, segregate them based on their ethnicity and belief system, then ship them off on trains?

Frau Merkel...you have become literally Hitler...

Say it loud in media to make it look like you are doing something
And then simply never do it

Drop in the ocean anyway with TWO MILLION shitskins in Germany

Let in 2 million and then promise to maybe kick out 100k.

Amazing what a great leader

just the usual election campaign bs talk

>have high taxes and massive social welfare
>ever expect to attract anyone but the dirt poor niggers of society.

I agree that Germans are retarded and didn't think things through.

>arabize
Aren't they mostly Turks? Turks and Arabs don't get along. Expect HRE meets Yugoslavia.

self preservation is a bitch.

They pushed just a little too hard and fast so she's backtracking slightly to make it look like she's on side now to get elected next year so she can carry on the same shit at a slightly steadier pace. 10% of the total is fuck all and the damage is already done.

Look. At. This. Bitch. Right. Here.
This is LOLtastic if its true. But shes probably just a fucking liar. While it doesnt seem like the AfD has astronomical support. It appears they are growing rapidly with how Merkal has been fucking her own country. I posit, fellow pol/acks that she is saying this to get some of the voters to come back to her or at least be a little less overt in their support.

> tfw you deporting just 5% of your illegal immigrants and everyone is calling you RADICAL

She's not going to deport them, she expects most of them to self deport

No she hasnt. If she puts them in camps and kills them all then shell be hitler. Let me guess.. lib dem?

Middle East hate Middle East.
And Arabs also hate Arabs.
Funny that Middle Eastern faggots blame everyone else but themselves for the constant warfare in their region that have happened before Islam, since Islam, before the Crusades, long after the Crusades and right now.

The turks were brought in several decades ago, for whatever reason. Deutsch anons tell me that they mostly never assimilated.

But the current wave of migrants come basically any islamic shithole you can imagine. Libya, somalia, syria, afghanistan, etc.

she just wants to be re-elected
and germans are retarded enough to do that

Except that shes clearly just trying to get reelected. This is the same shit that happened when she said "multiculturalism has failed" before letting in the migrant horde.

Clearly to gain support for her reelection. She will be voted in again. She will continue to allow millions of rapists enter her country.

she should deport herself

most germans disagree with our politics but what can u do. we have to wait until 2017 elections.

This is the same shebeast that denounced multiculturalism before inviting every piece of trash from Africa and the Middle East to crash inside Germany. This is like her 4th different position on this in the last 2 years.

She's obviously trying to stall a challenge from the right but how could anyone seriously believe it at this point.

nope, turks dont assimilate but compared to arabs they are still slightly better.
now imagine 2 million arabs and black africans. this shit is something you will NEVER get rid of again.
expect crime statistics suddenly being "very concerning" and anti-male propaganda to pop up. More restrictions of course only on white males, because how can a refugee be a problem? he has nothing !! he came with nothing!! it's racist to suggest otherwise

i talked with a turk who is here for 30 years and he still refers to Turkey as a great nation and the EU fucking them over and fuck the EU, they are all liers and Turkey has the greatest military of all time and the EU could never defeat Turkey.
idk even what to say to these people

That'd definitely her plan. You can see it from a mile away.

And it's actually a worse scenario than if Merkel didn't do anything. If merkel did nothing to stop the migrants, it would at least cause people to possibly vote in AfD because things got so bad so quickly. But instead, she's getting rid of a pitiful 100k. This is bad because it tricks people into thinking that the problem is being solved, even though 95% of migrants would still be in germany. It'd make people complacent about the situation, thus allowing it to get even worse and irreparably so.

If germany is to be saved, they ALL need to go back. Right now, Germany is on the verge of demographic replacement in a single generation. ZOG might tell you its only a few percentage points of the population, but since all the migrants are 20-30 year old men, they're actually close to equaling the number of german men 20-30 years old. Think about that for a second.

>import 6 million
>deport 100,000

Why are germans such good goyim?

Kek

6 millions r nothin for us. we can always gas them np.

Twas a joke sir.

She's actually worse than Hitler.

At least Hitler started a technology based war, allowing us to develop incredible technology like nuclear power, vastly improved medical techniques and INVENTING FUCKING COMPUTERS.

Merkel just turned Germany into a Islamic state. The west went BACKWARDS because of her.

Merkel is practicing Taqiyya, She will say whatever is necessary to get re-elected.

you need to realize the blind faith that german people have in government. Even now after 2 million people have been let in, at most the anti-immigration platform gets 25% of the vote.
It's not just about blind faith, it's also about general stupidity of the population. They literally see nothing wrong with economic refugees.
I read about a poll where 45% of germans have no problem with economic refugees coming to Germany.
Germany *is* going to become mixed race, there is nothing other than a military coup that could stop it and we all know that this won't happen.

It really fucking bugs me. In america, they cling to "muh 200 years of slavery! muh jim crow laws!" to dismiss why niggers are dumb, violent welfare leeches.

I wonder what mental gymnastics they'll use as an excuse as why all these niggers inhabiting europe are high crime, low IQ welfare leeches. They can't use the racist narrative, considering all these nations bent over backwards to say "REFUGEES WELCOME!" but you know they'll think of something.

She's not boned yet because German cucks still think there's no alternative to her.

You'll need 20-30 rapefugee happenings before she's boned.

>inb4 she deports the legal ones

It's really blackpilling just to think about that. I can't even fathom having these brazilified nations in the fucking heart of europe.

I am ethnically german, as are a great many Americans. I feel a terrible knot in my stomach whenever I think about what's happening there.

perhaps the most striking case of permafrown in the animal kingdom

bullcrap
the AfD is gettin mor eand more support.

hhahahahaha trump and brexit is getting to them

>Drags in over 1 million.
>Vows to bring in more.
>But if you elect me I will deport maybe 1.

Dont elect her again.

>repeal NATO
>team up with Poland, Hungary, and Serbia to invade Europe, overthrow ZOG puppets
>remove kebab

KEK PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

How come nobody tells her "but sending them back means you made a mistake by letting them in"?

Do you have any press left that can point the obvious here?

Are foreigners allowed to vote in Germany like they do in the US?

yeah its painful
we need to help them somehow

we have.

But don't you guys have a coalition government thing where everyone teams up against AfD and prevents them from getting anything done?

Hahahahahaha

She meant "It's election season, better tell the goys what they want to hear".

no only "germans"

Austria is a lot more racist than Germany and our anti-migraton party gets at most 30-35% in polls. Think about that before you say shit like "wowowo AFD will be so great, we will rip them all in the polls".
it will NOT happen, you will not even get >50%. Not even half of the population wants to stop it and that is in AUSTRIA. Germany is a lot more fucked than us.

5 Million? Where the fuck did they came from? What the fuck?

don't interrupt the meme magic. if we say it enough she WILL holocaust the mudslimes.

Migrant crisis began after the election. 80% of Germans are against taking in the migrants.

100% of them are fleeing war zones

You can trust me, goyim.

i never said AfD is great i only said they have more support then "u" think. we have to wait for election day be4 we can judge.

There are 1.6 billion people in the islamic world, and Merkel literally invited them all in.

now she just has to do that another 20 times

Don't worry, Donald Trump will save you c:

Uk was supposed to be the dumping ground for these new Germans
They would have full EU rights to work and travel to UK

Brexit happened

Nobody wants to become Syria, not even Syria

>Lügenpresse pushing towards less migrants
Hahahahahhahahaha, no.

>Speaking at a conference of conservative MPs in Neumünster yesterday evening the Chancellor revealed that she expects 100,000 migrants to leave Germany this year, of which a third will be forcibly removed.

She only wants 33,000 to be forcibly removed from the country and she is just expecting the other 66,000 to leave by their own choice.

"lügenpresse" is a word for fucking retards. we still have good media most of them r trash true that but what the fuck 90% of the media everywhere iss trash

Bets on her flipping her tone on this basically immediately after the election?

Then why is the number so low?

Does she think we aren't serious... that we're going to forget that their is a displacement level of nonwhites in Europe?

>They can't use the racist narrative
Oh, how naive you are. In Western Europe it is considered racist to suggest that there are races. That's literally what it means there. Not to suggest that one is better than the other, but that they exist. Hence breaking crime down by race is racist, as it implies that there are different races.

At least you have guns and some level of local autonomy. Europeans people have nothing. They are trapped in a collectivist machine that is dead set on their genocide.

thats how democracy works
bet trump "if he becomes president" will not jail hillary?

you literally go to jail for saying speaking up about migrants

She's done. It is a desperate move.

Leader of Swedish conservatives (Moderate Party) just did the same thing, promising a "closed" immigration policy. This after SD soars in every poll, becoming the single largest Swedish party in 2018 elections.

Now this is unstoppable. European nationalism is awakened once again.

I thought that too before 01.01.2016

that is a stupid lie or ignorance. not true. the couple which had to go to prison didnt just talk about imigrants they wanted other to kill imigrants huge diff

>we still have good media
hahahahahahhahahahahaha

The most brutal thing is that, unlike Americans, Europeans are not aware of how biased their media is. Every network is basically CNN but there is no fox news or any alternative media. You are literally being forced to pay for the state propaganda. Once you come out of your bubble you will realize how cucked and brainwashed your nation is.

t. german

schau halt von allen etwas bissl spiegel/rt/ken/alja/cnn etc und irgendwo dazwischen liegt die wahrheit. die medien jedes landes sind gesteuert es ist wahnsinn etwas anderes zu glauben. ich zB hol mir nur infos online. kp es gibt genug medien um sich zu informieren und auch im ZDF laufen manchmal kriitische beiträge.

Jesus, it's to horrible to think about. If europeans don't wake up and go full fascist RIGHT FUCKING NOW, it's all ogre.

And part of my fear is how naive they are about other races, because they've never experienced them before. Take the American south, for example. Many of those states have ridiculous numbers of niggers. Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia are like 30% nigger each. But all the whites that live there are super conservative. They know what's up. An important aspect is that you'll almost never see any of that interracial marriage or mulatto kid bullshit, despite these two races living side by side for generations.

But the Europeans and their naivete? They have no social stigma against racemixing. Not only will it not be discouraged, but it will outright be encouraged in the name of progressive tolerance. It's not like Germany is going to become like Alabama where there's a significant proportion of mudskins, but they stay to themselves. No, the germans are going to welcome them with open arms and open wombs. It's going to be fucking brazil.

> 100k

That's likely the amount of remaining Christians amongst the migrants

Just another chapter in the elite's plan to keep us constantly at war and/or fighting one another in our own countries. This time, they've bought the war to our homes, instead of convincing us to go elsewhere to wage war -- which was a sentiment wearing thin with people the globe over. Pointing your finger at the refugees is exactly what you're meant to do. What you're not meant to do is point the finger at the types of people who can mobilize refugees in such a manner -- bankers, industrialists, royalty, military industrial complex, etc. The world will never, ever get better until those people are dealt with. Until then, expect endless war and constant social chaos to keep us divided, distracted, tired, and blind, but just balanced enough to keep working the jobs that keep the elites in power. Islam is not our enemy -- that is manufactured. Obviously we in the west cannot ever get along with them well enough to co-exist, but fighting them in our backyards is not the answer. The answer is stopping the people who use them as human weaponry.

et cetera
And yeah, she's lying.

Get her the fuck out of power before the rest of the white world genocides your fucking people

your media is trash and germany censors everything

even here you can deny the holocaust...fuck germany!

I don't understand how Germans can still support Merkel.

This blatant, disingenuous flip-flopping would ruin a politician in any other country.

Too little too late! childless old crone no wonder she doesn't care if the genetic stock of germany is wiped out, her chances of a legacy dried up in the cretaceous, if any german falls for this jewish puppets siren song now he deserves to be castrated and made to watch his wife or daughter be raped by a pack of the real darkie african "refugees" literally the worst the worst kind in the bag of skittles.

u have to know it. as a german citizen that is talkin to a lot of other ppl in germany u sure know how the ppl think and that we r brainwashed as u say. u must know it since u r german since u often talk to germans on the street in germany. sure. fucking internet retard.

>Jesus, it's to horrible to think about. If europeans don't wake up and go full fascist RIGHT FUCKING NOW, it's all ogre.
>It's going to be fucking brazil.
Exactly. Those who are smart see the writing on the wall and either prepare or get out. I'm German and I am trying to migrate to the US. The way I see it, the world is in for some rough times. At least in the states I can own a gun and stick to myself and my community to defend my family. Between the influx of subhuman immigrants and the rapidly aging population, Germany is nothing but a sinking ship. On top of that, it's the only thing holding Europe together. God knows what will happen afterwards.

this is great news

when the shitskins dont want ot leave and get angry then they will just start killing cucks

its haqqening!!!

naw, she's attempting to trade a single digit % of rapefugees for a double digit return of votes and approval. transparent as fuck

off with her head

open boarders was supposed to be only and only for europeans! not fucking niggers!

Doesn't she say she will do this everytime her aproval ratings go down?

Just fucking shoot her in the head already Germanbros.

Hold up, hold up. Merkel a known populist is bending to the popular opinion of the people? Wtf, I love Merkel now?

youtube.com/watch?v=NlIhtb3dIqU
German state television
will not translate but this alone shows how fucking retarded and wrong u r. we have this stupid law yes its fucking stupid but the USA has laws like "u cant talk to ur elefant at home alone" so fuck u. we r stgruggling but unlike the USAIDS we dont have this gender/sjw trash over here yet we can kill it be4 it lays eggs. we dont have black aids matters. we dont have all of this. we can still win. u r lost to ur sjw shit controlling ur schools/universitis so i wouldnt talk like this.