Do you think he'll get assassinated?

Do you think he'll get assassinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Joe_Biden
goo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

nah, the people that would want to do that would hate having Pence even more.

Yes if doubles.
No if singles.

Not a fucking chance

no, he will become the assassin. lurking waiting for the time to strike.

no one will see it coming

Without a doubt, but it won't be some crazy liberal like you all think.

It'll be someone hired by a corporation.

TEST
test

They'll say he was "Right wing" but one of those #NeverTrumpers. Kills 2 birds with one stone.

Hopefully the Secret Service is tighter than they were in 1963.

If Obama didn't get assassinated, this guy won't.

Sure

You just know some jack-ass is going to try something on Inauguration day.

no chance, mike pence is the best bulletproof vest money can buy

Yes. Baba vanga predicted this

Well the British have already tried. Good thing they don't know shit about pistols else they may have succeeded.

it's more likely to happen if the moon is void of course during his inauguration, he would do well to schedule around moon void of course to avoid that statistic

if he can truly assert his authority, then no.

That's where JFK failed. J Edgar Hoover and LBJ among other nefarious forces had considerable control despite JFK winning the presidency.

>mfw the rooty tooty point and shooty doesn't go off

Doesn't really matter at this point if he is there will be war that would quickly turn into RaHoWa and DotR

Possibly
they would kill him too

no, because pence. I think that was his hedge against impeachment and/or assisination

More people are aware now then ever before, it wouldn't make a difference if they did someone will take his place and carry the torch.

Probably more so impeachment. They could just get rid of Pence too if they wanted to.

Don't forget the poprocks for your boomstick old bean

except killing both Trump and Pence would be too obvious of an inside job you turd

No the SS is good at their jobs

Nope.

>this desu, trump was actually being clever when he picked that shit nose

I hope so.

Liberals can finally get BTFO, literally.

i would say maybe 1 attempt but 0% chance of success

Trump will get JFK'd 2nd term.

Not if they really value their faggots

>Picks Pence
>Realized that people actually hate pence more than him
>Realized that if he dies, pence gets his spot

MOTHER
FUCKING
100D CHESS

HOLY
MOTHER
OF
FUCKING
GOD

>Do you think he'll get assassinated?

Absolutely not, and if anyone even thinks about assassinating my President, I'll be very very fucking angry.

Even if I didn't vote for him and I would prefer Hillary to be in there, the bottom line is we live in a Democratic Republic, not an autocracy based upon what I think should be, and I will be prepared to serve him as Commander in Chief and President of the United States because I respect the institution, and the Nation.

Period.

Nah just impeached.

Liberals would hate both you fucking leaf.

Hasn't called out the fed/wallstreet enough.

>Nah just impeached.

This.

Assassinations are usually done by a certain (((group))), it will be interesting to see if he imposes a no fly zone on syria.

t. increasingly nervous libcucks

liberals arent smart enough to think that through

Kinda like Obama did with Biden. The vice president spot is now an assassination insurance policy.

yes

What the fuck kind of a post is this? This isn't facebook

What were Biden's stances? Were they that bad?

>they would kill him too

easier said than done

Not sure anyone knows. More like, Biden can't stop thinking about that convenience store owner's accent and is probably too retarded to be President.

No one was happier to see trump get elected than the SS. The secret service knows they dodged a bullet there b/c hillary has been a huge cunt to protect
They won't let anything happen to him

0:56

Joe Biden Is A Pedophile, Caught On A Hot Mic - YouTube
YouTube app - 2 months ago

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Joe_Biden

>Manchurian candidate

gangbangers Tyrone and Jahmarcus will shoot each other over anything, black people don't care, there will probably be a drive by at the inauguration, and if it fails there will be more attempts. you're thinking like white people, with things to lose and a life to live, you gotta think like a nigger who commits armed robberies just to be able to afford a swisher to roll his weed in.

If he doesn't, we get a better America.

If he does, we get a civil war and potentially an even better America. either way is better than a Clinton presidency.

Sorry

goo dot gl/0uxVnN