> Nationalistic
> Implied to be part frog
> Hates Britfaggots and Koreams
> Border patrol agent

Is she, dare I say, our girl?

Koreans*

I want to fuck that frog.

*coreans

Make sure to use the C of chon when referring to the hermit nation.

who is this girl

Tsuyu "Froppy" Asui from Boku no Hero Academia

Don't we all?

>Her family doesn't have a LGBT member
Delete this sick filth goy

> Implying she isn't LGBT

She's a pretty traditional and straight forward girl.

Is Froppy evil, yet?

I haven't been keeping up with the series, but I know someone is secretly evil (but everyone was suspecting that unpopular character), and goddamnit 1) it would make her the ultimate rusemaster, and 2) it'd be hot.

> Implying she won't ever experiment

No, she's a shit, and the fact that you had to make up a ton of traits that aren't part of her character so that you can pretend otherwise make it even more obvious.

You're a shit, and those traits arent made up. I could have said that she hates homosexuals to offend you, but I didn't

>hating Brits and Koreans
For what purpose

No clue, Koreans for the obvious reasons, and I suppose Brits because of the whole imperialism image going on

You'd think she'd hate the french and love the brits, though.

>A FUCKING SUN

Does she actually say in the manga that she hates Koreans? Because you can't say that in manga for kids.

who loves brits?

If anything, manga gets shit on if it's not being racist enough.
Japan couldn't handle that friggen Kinnikuman had a love interest with a korean-sounding name.

Maybe that was the case during the original kinnikuman run but in 2016 there are loud left wing and zainichi Korean groups who will complain on the internet and it will be a shitstorm scandal because communist rags like the asahi shimbun and Japan times will pick it up in a heartbeat
pls somebody find sause for froppy saying kill the gookers and bongers

I don't think she openly stated it. I remember somebody on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums posted something about her saying stuff about Brits and Koreans, I didn't save it