Minorities of Sup Forums

Hello fellow shitskins, as you know, Sup Forums is turning full stormfront and it feels like us nationalist minorities are being increasingly alienated.

To the stormfags I say, stop trying to create division between our ranks. We are all working for the same goal. The preservation of western civilization. Western nationalism.

Minority bros, what's the next move in our master plan?

Just pretend you're white, it's easier that way.

As a civic nationalist, this really turns me on.
Stop being racist, these are just two Americans.

I don't really care

why shouldn't whites have an ethnostate like jews do?

My only issue is that they don't do it here, do it literally anywhere else but the USA and i don't see why not.

As long as it doesn't affect your life why do any of you give a fuck? Honestly we may not agree with alot stormfags say but i like how they are race "Realist" all the races are not the same. They woke me in that regard.

who knows maybe we'll make america great again while they make whites great again. Later we come togethether take down the jew and celebrate like nobody ever has before

>Sup Forums is turning full stormfront and it feels like us nationalist minorities are being increasingly alienated

I don't think you've been here long, if anything pol is ALOT less racist than in the past.

Accept white culture niggerfaggot. Get marginalized

As a civic nationalist I hope there will one day be no minorities because the world would be better if we all race mixed anyway.

One love there is only one race the human race. Stormweenies don't get that gay rights and Zionism are what we are fighting for not fucking racism.

I 100% agree. stormcucks are so stupid that they shoot themselves in the foot

Nice baitpost, even minorities don't like race mixing.

this. Donald Trump has, believe it or not, made Sup Forums LESS racist by inviting in people who wouldn't otherwise be here

80% of Sup Forums users, minorities or not, are lurkers who don't care

The people who post are newfags or underage.

All niggers who wake up to the ZOG should focus all of their energies on redpilling as many of their fellow niggers as possible to the dangers of rae-mixing and then leave to start a new kike-free black nation in Africa. You'll have your own fair shot at self government. The RWDS will spare those who will leave on their own.

>he thinks Israel is a homogenous country

white ethnostate is silly, we should strive for a value-based society free of degenerates.

would you really rather wanna live with hillary over someone like sheriff clarke for example? c'mon

if you think Sup Forums is racist now you should have been here before the cuckening when this place had a large population of people who actually post on stormfront

Being American is about believing in liberty, democracy, and the ability to freely think and speak in order to defend liberty and democracy. Ethnicity can't be helped, but nationality is governed by the ideology that binds us together.
Basically, if you're going to be a shitskin in America, be an American shitskin.

You're a newfag. Sup Forums is not "turning full stormfront," there have always been stormfags here since the beginning, and even before Sup Forums was created. You have to realize that western civilization IS white civilization and "minorities" are actually just catching onto it. After all you're immigrating to white nations to live, no? So essentially you believe in the same thing, the preservation of white society and white values which you recognize as a good thing.

Some people, like myself, recognize that some blacks/whatever you are advocates of the same values we are for, and respect you. Others are edgy "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" types. You learn to put up with those people, they tend to not get far in life anyway.

And of course, being a "white nationalist" does NOT mean you love all whites over "colored" people. There are plenty of people of other races I know and respect greatly. And then there are SJW cucks and numales who I hate with a passion. Race matters but thinking in a 100% black and white duality is ignorant.

This, basically. If you think Sup Forums is getting more racist, you came here from our reddit colony, r/the_Donald during Trump's campaign. We're just returning back to how it was prior to the past few months.

They already tried that, it was called Liberia. Didn't work out so well.

>Minority bros, what's the next move in our master plan?

>Our
What do you mean "our", nigger? My plan is to find like minded individuals willing to find and push for a ruthless dictator who will move this country ahead even if it means a eugenic plan that wipes out 70% of the fucking subhumans that hold us back.

Also, yes. Sup Forums used to be FAR more racist... and that's how it should be.

We live for Trump, we die for Trump. Same plan as always.

Hey nigger, can you tell me if you get triggered when you see people hanging stuff from Christmas trees?

I was going to start some sort of Sup Forumseneral pertaining to this. Hispanics themselves voted 33% Trump. Dont know stats for blacks and others.

lol ya pmuch

considering they "cleanse" those who don't fit the mold of white jew

But Jews don't have an ethnostate. Most of the people who went to form Israeli populace were very Unjewish ethnically (literally niggers!), although they matched some cultural standards set up by the founders.

The irony is that whites and Nippon are natural allies
AND BOTH HATE OP

>fellow shitskins

What a bunch of shit.

Day of the rope is coming.

ONE GOD
ONE NATION
ONE PEOPLE

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat? Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

fpbp

I pretend I'm white even though I'm not (but I look white)

>implying this isn't a tactic by leftypol to weaken and plant the seeds to divide and conquer like the leftist scum they are
>implying that the lack of lefty generals gave way to "le donald leddit civic nationalist generals!"

Fuck off.

Im a white nationalist and If you dont debate the "not all blacks are niggers" bullshit stick, we will get along fine.
i might even give you some ammo.

the hell is this?

Fucking election brought it newfags and trendy "Alt righters" like PJW, Sargon, Shoe, and other jewtube figures. Sup Forums was natsoc and fascist long before you lost faggots got here.

i immigrated here to the us when i was 10, and it's really a mindfuck why some ethnic groups have 'pride' days, and it's usually the shit-tier ones too like puerto ricans and shit.

if you've immigrated to the west, you're very much explicitly implying that you didn't like the shit hole you cane from, so much that you're willing to sever all ties and roots and 'give up' trying to make it there, to learn a whole new language and culture.

>if you're an immigrant to the west, you're pretty much admitting the west is better than the place you're came from (and it is), so quit w/ your ethnicity pride day and fuck off.

Luckily I live in rainy Germanistan so my skin wont get a tan that often and I could dye my hair blonde.
So I look pretty white if there are no actually whites around to compare.
But hey as I said Germanistan ... there are not many whites around here anyway.

this is a civic nationalist board, even the darkess sudanese can become a european!

Western civilization is white civilization. We tried letting the rest of you in, and you just called us racist. So fine. Fuck you. You don't get to play any more.

No, NAM's are more racist than you could ever be, Sasuke.

Please do man

If you look and act white, you are white. As long as you don't try to be both we cool senpai.

>shitskins
>literally living off the civilization white people developed single-handedly
>not wanting to be discriminated against

Can you kill the fags before you oven me?

Thanks.

Jews are the real enemy sowing division and forcing us all to undergo this hellish diversity that we all hate. Always remember that

Truth

This looks bad at first blush but the gimmies are poison for any race. Stay off the dole and people won't hound you, and without affirmative action they will know you earned what you have. Also without an imminent threat nobody but a few noisy larpers even wants to be racist.

>shitskins with a white man's mindset
>shit on by crypto kikes trying to divide and conquer

Judge us by character, not race.

Blacks need to work toward their own ethnic state: liberia 2.0. Literally everyone but blacks has a homeland worth returning to. The indians have india, the japanese have japan, the flips have duterte, the europeans have what's left of europe. You need something that isn't propped up by whites to be proud of.

Nazi larpers are gonna discredit nationalism again.

That's a pretty interesting point. I'm black and I started to entertain myself with this board ever since the general election came about.

Figures a redditfag wouldn't know the difference between an ethnicity and a nation.

>American being any kind of authority on whiteness

Into the fucking trash you go, Tyrone Martinez.

STOP FALLING FOR THIS FALSE FLAGGING

Black are the only race that can't run a country. See Haiti vs Dominican Republic.

>We are all working for the same goal.

Our goal involves all of you shitskins moving the fuck back to where you came from. Civic Nationalism is cuck shit. You're not wanted, we used you to get your votes now we don't need you.

Neither can South-Americans.

Newfag detected, prior to the 8ch split, Sup Forums was literally Stormchan.

They're shitholes but at least people can live in them without starving.

Western is a euphemism for white

I'll judge you by character once you're in your shithole country and not mine.

Depends on what your definition of "living" is.

You're quite transparent, Miguel.

>mine

Born here buddy, now what?

We were born here, raised here. Literally stuck with millions of us who will never go anywhere. Be realistic you faggot.

>tfw black but also white supremicist

where do i fit in lads?

>white ethno-state is silly.
Nigger, you've never done your homework, have you? Multiracial societies are low trust societies. Two races mixed together side by side is the WORST type of society.

>muh meritocracy
You want identity politics to go away, you have to have a homogeneous identity, accomplished through a shared blood, one race of people. Once that's accomplished, then you can focus on merit.

Get out. You dense, shitskin?

Ikftb

In the cotton field.

'no'

Now what

I like to pretend i'm a white australian supremacist but really i'm just a chink...

If you make life in America a better place, I don't care what you look like.

pol was always stormfag

get out.

those dont exist anymore

We are the fucking minority

Cucking this nation. With no survivors!

Im just a civic nationalist that likes to fuck with peoples mental state dont mind me

>white ethnostate is silly. you guys had them in the past but it's 2016!

Stop calling yourself a nationalist. You're a traitor to two countries at once: the one which you're originally from, and the one you're squatting in.

I am not White , I voted for Trump. I want the streets cleaned of illegal alien criminals! Trump is a businessman. He knows he cannot destroy the industries non criminal illegals are employed at. There will be a new deal for non criminal illegal aliens.

This guy gets it.

I'm ok here tbhf

Okay, on a serious note:

Just be the best person you can be and let the whities figure out their own shit. Aknowledging whites for their accomplishments is a good thing, but don't try to be something you're not.

your country is in civil war like you destroyed dilma lol

stfu subhuman

Our country is shit btw just saying

You're fucking retarded, I'm from here. Why is that so hard to understand, Cletus?

>your country is in civil war

Well, I didn't know about that. Thanks for updating me on the matters of my country.

If you're really a nationalist minority then you should understand you don't belong in a white ethnostate but rather a shitskin one

Reminder that only European stormfags have a ground to stand on. Everything outside of Europe wasn't originally white to begin with.

I welcome based niggers, chinks, spics, kikes and all manner of subhumans. Keep your lawn up, don't bother me and I don't give a fuck.

newfag you should have been here before

that is what our government says lol

I'm mixed but I can still blend in.
I have grown to resent my primitive culture. My mother's people have been oppressed by liberalism for too long.
I open Trump in open arms. Nationalism is the only way we can all survive.

>being this new

You will never be from here for the same reason an Algerian born in France will never be French. All you're doing is turning America into something else; something un-American. You will never be a nationalist in this country. It's a contradiction. You're dense, shitskin.

kek, of course your commie gov would say something like that.