Women Try Manspreading For A Week

youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/more-testosterone-in-minutes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6316522/Fast-cars-boost-mens-testosterone-levels-research.html
andrewgelman.com/2016/10/22/30294/
youtube.com/watch?v=3oavo4RiAPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BuzzFeed still spreading their cancer

Next week men try taking up two seats with there purse

these women are so insecure about being comfortable on a seat.

I wish women would understand the thing we have between our leg, its like a skin bag between our legs that radiates heat and sticks to our leg. I cant think of an equivalent for women but it's really uncomfortable to not spread your legs

>all these shots of men manspreading on empty buses and benches

well the best reply when you made this thread earlier was something along the lines of:

>implying women at buzzfeed do anything except spread their legs

No joke, they're trying to actively lower male testosterone.

It's a little known fact that your body reacts to the way you posture yourself. Putting yourself in "power positions" naturally increases your body testosterone, while doing "low power" positions lowers it. These fuck heads are getting this agenda from high up trying to make it illegal or looked down upon for your body to naturally produce testosterone

anabolicmen.com/more-testosterone-in-minutes/

TFW I've never seen a nigress in a bus whose ass can fit into only one seat.

Literal retardation
>disproven by the replication crisis

Same thing happens with men in cars. Men that drive a porche, for example, even for just 20 minutes will have their T levels skyrocket, vs a man driving a fucking prius. Low T in older men causes premature death. This is a big deal

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6316522/Fast-cars-boost-mens-testosterone-levels-research.html

Hi buzzfeed.

This is absolutely true. Your body knows what it's doing. You act like a cuck, you're going to be a cuck. You act like an alpha, you're on your way.

>Why don't people take feminism seriously?

>Women try manspreading?

What's the point? Women have their own thing I dubbed cuntbagging.

It isn't men who occupy an extra seat with their purses and bags.

>Over half of the examples shown are men just taking up their seat
It's fucking ridiculous how these women spread their legs as far as they fucking can and spout IT'S THE SAME EXACT THING compared to men just taking up their own seat.

Also it's funny how women without balls claim that it's not a valid excuse

andrewgelman.com/2016/10/22/30294/

why couldn't you let this thread die
holy shit fuck off

2:06 that man is sitting like a normal man
>yes there are men who take up a retarded amount of space, not because they're men, but because they're assholes
The only time I ran into this was when a nigger from some african shithole did this in the train, talking on to shittier phones

>andrewgelman.com/2016/10/22/30294/
Wow, I really like the part where he takes blood samples to disprove it.

Nice article with literally zero evidence supporting your claim

Notice how none of them mention politely asking a man to move over. They are afraid of that basic confrontation because they have already made up their minds that these men are bad people and unwilling to listen to them.

Guy comes on the bus and asks for the seat "Hey dude care if I sit here?"
"Sure, no problem"

Feminist comes on bus and just stares and makes uncomfortable faces.

Man looks like like wtf?

Feminist tweets about the manspreading terrorist in their echo chamber

>something something Buzzfeed women spread their legs all the time

There just doing it to annoying people, and it makes modern day "feminism" look like a joke, which it already is at this point after GG.

>Feminist comes on bus and just stares and makes uncomfortable faces.
Wrong, feminists come on the bus and take pictures of people, literally shaming them for how they sit without ever once asking them to move over

The smells should kill it.

at 1:24. lol. bitch- look at you. you do not "minimalize" your presence. you think you could get a job at a bank or play on the yankees wearing a nose ring?

whats funny is how endlessly they can talk about this stuff, and how vengeful their tone is. You can just tell they think about this day and night, even before the experiment. it kinda hurts to think about just the contents of this video, I can't imagine what they're actually scheming up next. Shit, even instead of raising children that dont "man spread" they get the same kick out of protoshaming the world around them.

kek

how does a channel like this get a following of 11+ million people?

>These women try an experiment where they spread their legs every day

How is this different from their day-to-day lifestyle?

I'm not a manlet pussy. I'm 6'2 and my legs are long. They dont fucking fit in most places

Imagine the smell

youtube can force it on everyones feed
I figured this out after keith olberman was #1 on trending with less than 300 views!

REV UP THOSE ADBLOCKERS

Smell like fish

could we just ban nose piercings and unnaturally colored hair dye?
seems like every feminist has one or both of those

its not about taking up space its about the fact that womens stinky vaginas would be stinking up the environment if they were spreading their legs and wafting that stink out at everybody. when they are told to keep their legs closed its about good hygiene more than anything else.

Men dont sit like that to "make a statement" or be dominant or anything it's because it's literally the most comfortable way to sit when you've got a fragile pair of testicles between your legs, trying to sit with your legs tightly together as a man is putting your nuts at risk and is very uncomfortable. This is not an issue females have to deal with or consider.

>"What is it between their legs that is so important that it requires two to three seats, when there are kids, families, women, and elderly standing"
>women standing
These feminists are so fucking retarded I swear I can't even right now

>Dykes wonder how it feels to have sweaty balls

I've never understood how women could be so insecure. Do they hate being women? Do they secretly want to be men? Or do they want to make men more like women?

they want most men to be more like women.

Women are so weak it's crazy, even if you're a fat piece of shit who hasn't had any exercise in 10 years and all you do is browse Sup Forums and eat pizza you could probably still kick the shit out of 95% of women, at least any "average" woman, simply due to having more testosterone then them.

Women want to emasculate men on a massive scale, they want all men to be "nu males", the skinny bean poles with zero muscle mass, zero testosterone, and zero threat.

Of course biologically they'll still want to fuck the big muscular Chads and rely on them for protection, but they want to be able to walk down the streets and have 95% of men offer no threat whatsoever to their physical safety.

And I thought Sup Forums was the most autistic place on Internet

this shit is why I voted for Trump
these people cannot be legitimized by a world leader

>its like a skin bag between our legs that radiates heat and sticks to our leg. I cant think of an equivalent for women
umm...tits. have you ever meet a woman before user?

If only a sportscar is enough to do that I wonder how much of a benefit riding a supersport motorcycle gives.

God damn I hate smug black SJWS like this more than anything. Her face just fucking upsets the shit out of me.

youtube.com/watch?v=3oavo4RiAPk

Feminism can be explained by penis envy

Why don't they just say excuse me?

Dub trips aside, you're a literal retard. This is like the tits feel like sand gag from 40 year old virgin.

You think tits are anything like testicles? Really? Kissless virgin spotted.

>radiates heat and sticks

ok bra. u know im not talking about 2D women right?

Women are dualistic in how they approach men.
Men they evaluate as being above them socially they see as being sexual partners and dominant, men who are naturally in charge. They tend to feel driven to make an effort to supplicate to these men to earn their love.
Men they evaluate as being below them socially they see as being provider men, who must supplicate to them. These men are generally worthy of contempt.

The problem is that the mechanism for determining this is usually a series of probing tests that involve a bit of cuntiness on their part to see if the man is dominant enough to put them in their place, or will bitch out. Feminism is what happens when men bitch out at the social level, and get delegated to provider service. Their behaviour towards women when they get broken down like this is more or less equivalent to how women behave towards dominant men, which is why we say they're "emasculated".

The other problem is that women are generally useless, which is why they're flock-animals - they rely on the group. Because they rely on the group, the idea of criticism is terrifying to them because in their minds being looked down upon means not being loved by the group, which means not being given the help of the group. In other words, women can't into being criticized or reflected upon in any way other than adoration. Feminist perspective on language and behaviour is ALSO the result of women being allowed to dictate how the in-group sees them.

So women are insecure because they're useless, and they want men to be bitches because they're driven to turn men into bitches and be pleasantly surprised when men resist.

>sitting down on public transport
>sitting down in public areas

lazy bitches

The CIA stance is the highest power stance possible.

>We don't have dicks, and we have no idea what having a dick is like, but we're sure as hell gonna criticize men for sitting the way that's most comfortable when you have a dick. Because we're... understanding and intelligent women?

No wait... They're stupid fucking cunts. That's it.

1.) Breasts are not located between your legs
2.) Breasts don't affect your sitting posture
3.) They don't even really affect your ARM posture since the neutral position for arms is down to your sides, not smooshed up in front of you

Source: I have fucking breasts (I'm fat)

Man, it doesn't even need to have anything to do with owning a dick. Men simply ought to be more dominant in public spaces.

No, don't ban them, it's useful to be able to recognize a feminist cunt at a glance so you know you can safely ignore everything she says.

Tits or gtfo

>what is back pain
>what is bra's sticking in your skin
>what is only able to buy shit bras that are actually worse than just not using them.

There is an equivalency.

>between our legs
>sticks to our leg

You're a moron who has never held a tit. It's that simple.

>Source: I have fucking breasts (I'm fat)
see how i got you to humiliate yourself.
lurk more

>back pain

to this day I doubt if this a real thing

it's like saying you get neck pain because it lifts your fucking retard brain

>finland

Theres nothing you can do to shame him more than his own country already has.

It's a societal shittest. What they want is for society to tell them to stop bitching and fuck off.

>What is it between their legs that's so important that you need to spread your legs
TESTICLES, YOU INBRED TUMBLERITES