American """"""""""""""""""""""""""healthcare""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""healthcare""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

More like
>"""""""""""""millennials"""""""""""""

Post link so we can donate

hahahaha what a fucking joke

Sue the dentist for malpractice and get your shit fixed. Why are democrats so stupid?

Id donate if she showed her asshole

Costs about the same in Australia, and Australians have good healthcare.
Dental work is generally non-essential, so why should the government foot 100% of the bill?

why did she have so many cavities??? fuckin brush your damn teeth cunt

Both of those subhumans deserve all the shit they get in the life.

Just look at that omega male.

>Jimmy Nu-tron has a gf
>you don't
what went wrong?

More like
>white """""""""""""people"""""""""""""

She's several bad decisions deep in life with a boyfriend like that.

It is fucking essential, if I could stop doing it without absolutely fucking my health, I would.

Where is the fundraiser link? Ill give em 50 bucks

that guy is Canadian

You can have my healthcare if you take the carpetbomber too.

>single mom

seriously, the government should not care about person's health if a person does not even care about their own health

This guy is alpha as fuck no joke. He even embraces the memes! Is he /ourguy/?

If she had 16 cavities it could not have been something that suddenly came up, so it's her own fault for waiting until just before insurance ran out.
Also dependents get to stay covered by their parents insurance until they're 26 these days, so those retarded millennials can fuck right off.

IT'S JUMMY NU-MALE

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The fucking cunt has to be put under caused she's scared of the fucking dentist. Why does she think she's entitled to a false tooth. You can get a tooth pull for 150$. I don't have dental insurance so when a tooth gets to the point that it needs a root canal I just have it pulled. 3 teeth gone.

This is unfortunate but the answer isn't more niggerbux (welfare). I'd like to find a solution that isn't the government throwing money at a problem for once. Get the root canal with an anesthetic instead of being put to sleep maybe. I got both wisdom teeth out while I was awake when I was 16 and I'm resistant to anesthetics

I'll give that guy 20 bucks if he shaves that thing off his face

>16 fillings
god damn how bad do your teeth need to be that would require that much?

I am 26 and I have fucking flawless teeth, absolutely no cavities, not fillings. You know the secret? I brush my fucking teeth every night. How hard is that?

>16 fillings

What the fuck does that bitch eat, i eat crap and have 1

Brush your teeth inbred

>$2800 between two people
Have they attempted working before they decided to beg on the internet?

>spends money on beard oil
like fuck I'm paying for any of his shit

>Massive operation
>Cavity fillings
What.

Oh didn't realize she needed to be put under because of anxiety. She needs to just put up with it. Being put under is a luxury

Almost all women that suffer/die from breast cancer have had a root canal.

If your diet and/or dental hygiene is so bad that you need 16 fillings you deserve to die

This.

I bet she's got a cute looking bootyhole.

>Jimmy Nu-tron
>Nu-tron

Holy Kek my sides

I want to donate just to put that and say he's a cuck

Why not just go to Cuba, I hear they have great healthcare. They're pretty close to Mexico too.

kek'd and checked. Thanks user.

>What the fuck does that bitch eat
Probably meth

Typical numale who can't provide for his family and woman.

I thought you were just talking some weird chink superstition but I just googled that 99% of breast cancer woman have had a root canal on the same side as the tumor. Weird.

I think there is more to it than that. I have seen people rarely brush and eat a shit diet never get a cavity. While others use electric toothbrushes and water-piks religiously have wrecked mouths. I saw articles over the years saying the future of medical treatment will be fixing bacteria we live with in the body. I wonder if it is related or if it is a genetic flaw with their teeth.

By the looks of these two I would agree they don't look the type who give a fuck about their teeth.

When did begging become acceptable? Patronage I get, that's a long existing heritage, but begging.

>Our family is solely being supported by my ancient mother
wtf? He almost sounds like he's bragging about working his poor old mother to death

That's 100% true. Literally cannot get tooth decay in the absence of fermentable carbohydrates.

This. No preventative maintenance and then saw her insurance was gonna run out and got everything done at once. Now anything that is done is now debt to somebody.

This is called a burden to the system.

I can go to a local clinic and get a whole mouthful of problems fixed for $40 a visit. Ignorance of options and what you need to do to take advantage of those resources is what is wrong with these people.

But this stupid slut should get the dick out of her mouth and put a fucking toothbrush in it.

what the fuck is Nutron doing there?

Because if it's on the internet you're not a bum on the street. People are retarded and don't recognize shit that they haven't be conditioned to fall for.

>16 fillings
I think it is time to start brushing twice a day hon. That and stop rinsing your mouth with Mountain Dew.

>16 fillings done
What the fuck?
How can things get bad enough in your own mouth in order to warrant 16 fillings?

Maybe his gf should try brushing her teeth instead of putting holes in her face and dying her hair.

WHY DOES HE GET A CUTE GF REEEEEEEEE

That's his GF.

16 fillings?
Brush your fuckign teeth. Stop being a worthless shit.

Is Jimmy Nu-Tron under 27? Is his GF? They should be on mom and dad's insurance.

Or maybe they can get a "subsidy" at an "exchange" del Obamacar-o.

>16 fillings

How do you let it get to that point......???

Also, I wonder how much money was spent on the phone used to take this picture.

How the fuck is fiscal responsibility so difficult for millennials to grasp?

I have a solution:

Brush your fuckin teeth you dumb whore

He can have her since she has such poor hygiene.

Why does every literally who feel entitled to open a gofundme account? I fucking hate this generation.

Canadian dental aint included in our *free healthcare only have dental up until 18 I believe and up to 21 if your parents got benefits after that it's on you.

>my family is being supported solely by my mother
I'm not surprised he was raised by a single mom.

Her mouth is rotten from poor hygiene and a likely substance abuse issue, probably prescription painkillers for her "tooth pain." She's not cute unless you have a fetish for gingivitis.

>16 cavities?
Wtf that bitch was asking for it. How the fuck do you not know how to stop yourself from getting cavities?

>have everything paid for already thanks to a church and government
>can't scrounge up $2800 between two people

Embarrassing. Try working in something other than minimum wage retail.

>nig"""""""""""""gers"""""""""

>Don't brush teeth
>Take too many drugs
>Eat too much candy
>Fuck your teeth up

>WAHHHH PAY FOR MY SELF INDUCED PROBLEMS

Society shouldn't have to pay for things you choose to do. Liberals can't grasp this, they live in the moment and then when it goes shit they start begging for help.

>personal finance """""""""""""""""""""""""responsibility"""""""""""""""""""""""""

she could always get tooth pulled for under 100

>letting your insurance lapse right after big surgery

HOW CAN YOU NOT FIND A JOB THAT OFFERS INSURANCE?!

HOW?!

EVEN EZGO OFFERS INSURANCE!

POST THE WHOLE THING FUCKER

HE'S FROM CANADA.

Our parents let us grow up drinking MtnDew every day for 16 years and we hated brushing our teeth so we just didn't LOL! Now it's gonna cost $10k to get our mouthful of rotten teeth fixed! Mom is a strong, independent, polygamous Womyn and Dad couldnt accept that so he ran away. Now our only source of income is Mom's minimum wage job, she should be the Manager but the Patriarchy is keeping her down. We already got our teeth fixed, but the checks Mom used bounced, they were still in Dad's name, but that shitlord must've closed the account without telling her. So now a collection agency is coming after us, spoiler alert the agent is a fucking White Male! So like pls help us out in our fight against this rigged oppressive system!

This is why roads would never work in a libertarian society. They would simply violate nap and not be allowed.

he could do better

Fucking degenerate.

Agreed

I can confirm this. I have brushed three times a day and flossed every night since I was a kid, and I still manage to have a new cavity every time I go to the dentist. My brother, on the other hand, has shit hygiene and has been using meth for almost five years, but that faggot hasn't had a single cavity. It's gay as fuck.

How the fuck? She looks early twenties. Does she fucking gargle mountain dew before bed?

>styled hair theyre not cutting themselves
>slurpee probably costs $5+
>nail polish

They spend more money than they realize. Thats why they are always broke, probabl g eat out alot and buy expensive microwavable food at walmart.

She also brushes with marshmallows.

Do you consume a lot of sugary foods or beverages?

Mormons are funding THIS?

No. I do drink a lot of unsweetened tea, though. I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

lol that jew nose.

He also smokes weed, uses "beard oil" (whatever the fuck that means), the grill has a lip piercing etc etc

"only food and survival" my ass. $2800 is not a lot of money actually. We pay a good deal more than that in taxes, each year, whether we suffer from laziness-induced tooth rot or not

But hey, some 14 year old redditors get to say we have "free healthcare" so there's that

people seriously underestimate how incredibly damaging it is to drink soda or X sugar filled starbucks novelty every day. if you even have one can of coke at lunch every day it adds up real fast. nothing like that exists in nature, our teeth aren't meant to handle that kind of shit regularly.

>16 fillings

Jesus Christ!
Brush your teeth nigger!

Only the best.

16 fillings, what the fuck bitch?
go back to England!

I know there are a lot of young people on Sup Forums so you might not know this but the only way this happens is if you are a meth addict or are on high doses of opiates (dry mouth.) They are literally scamming people for drug money. Please don't enable them, even as a joke.

Do you use an electric toothbrush? Do you rinse with mouthwash?

An electric toothbrush makes brushing easier.

looks like the programming works then. congrats to your dentist.

Indeed. Every time something with a ton of fermentable sugars is consumed, it does damage. I pretty much quit drinking soda cold turkey two years ago after getting 2-3 cavities every dentist visit. Since then, no new cavities. It makes that much of a difference.

Dumbass. If you can't afford a root canal, just have the damn tooth pulled

This bitch's diet/hygiene is obviously terrible to have this many dental problems

>I know there are a lot of young people on Sup Forums so you might not know this but the only way this happens is if you are a meth addict or are on high doses of opiates (dry mouth.)

Not even that, you could drink a bottle of vodka a day and this wouldn't happen, its just fake, completely.

Meth would take like over a decade to give you that result

I bet they have $2800 worth of Apple products lying around that they don't want to sell.

a

aa

Yes and yes. I must be cursed.

My uncle lost all his teeth from opiate abuse. They rotted in his mouth because he chewed his Vicodin up and didn't care about anything but sitting in his chair high all day. It happened in under 5 years. I'd bet you can destroy your teeth to the point of needing 16 fillings in under 2.