HAPPENING: ALEX JONES IS GOING TO COMET PING PONG

ALEX JONES IS NOW FULL IN THE PIZZAGATE

HE SAYS HE CAN NO LONGER SLEEP, AND WILL SPEND THE NEXT WEEK DOING NOTHING BUT LOOKING INTO PIZZAGATE

HE WILL BUY TICKETS AND TRAVEL TO THESE PLACES

JONES IS ON THE INVESTIGATION

youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0
>youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0

youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0
>youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhbFiOHy0zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KMU7Cwlfk
youtube.com/watch?v=2L94fZaZJTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IUGj5IhepMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> linking fake news

fake, gay, saged

Pedo detected

Sweet, now Alex Jones is going to go full retard and (((they)))'ll say "look, this guy was personally thanked by Donald Trump!"

Fuck yes, Alex Jones is not the type of guy to get scared by cult worshipping globalists.

Get em Alex.

Kek wills it

Fuck I enjoy Alex Jones but he shouldn't be near this.

I hope he gets James Alefantis' real name. Its so good to name them.

Alex, I know you come here. Get the bastards real name.

>this meme is still alive

>post yfw Alex Jones dies from "Arsenic Poisoning"

So anyone who disagrees with you is a pedo, sounds like a liberal idea

This

Probably too late by now.
If not who wanna take bets on his death by "accident"?

did trump go on alex jone's show yet or was he just lying about it

Anyone who disagrees with you is fake news, sounds like a communist idea.

Alex Jones is the truth.

Ready for my Silver Bullet to arrive in the mail.

Wearing my Trump is My President shirt rn desu

WOKE AF

oh just like how when someone disagrees with me and calls me a leaf

No just you and this user You two are pedo's or at least defend pedo's

Is this guy actually trustworthy though? I feel like he's often used by (((them))) to spread disinfo and make certain ideas lose credibility through the way he acts. Not sure if I like this.

He uncovered the cult worshippers at Bohemian Grove can he uncover the pedo's of Pizza gate?

>just want to watch infowars
>get my soul sucked

i didn't ask for this

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Stuff it leaf, we're trying to get kiddy-diddlers shanked in prison.

"FAKE NEWS"
KILL YOURSELF MOINSTRAM MOIDIA SHILLLL

He was right about all the satanist shit

Give us this day, our daily Brain Force. Forgive us our teleprompts, and forgive those who teleprompt us.

this

he's a shill

i'm worried about him, this subject matter really gets to him (understandably.)
he damn near had a mental breakdown on air one time when he was talking about kids getting kidnapped or something, started bawling.
it was painful to watch

Godspeed, you crazy motherfucker. I get the feeling this is going to become Bohemian Grove 2.0 real fast.

He was not right. It was far worse than he said.

Comet Pizza

1st defensive grid: Useful idiot SJWs

2nd defensive grid: Satanist Pedo Pretorian Guard

3rd defensive grid: This guy

youtube.com/watch?v=GhbFiOHy0zQ

4th defensive grid: Body of Podesta posessed by Satan

Is it true that Trump is giving Jones a White House press pass?

Jones needs Trump's power to crush the Illuminati.

the absolute madmans, the absolute legend!!!

imagine alex drinking a whole bottle of super male vitality and seeing podesta or alefantis there. those two weaklings would get destroyed by the info warrior

Alex will send in his son as an undercover hotdog. Just watch.

In my old timeline Alex Jones was a shill.

F

Yeah it should, this is some dark shit. I always wandered about the bible talking about the last generation. Woe to a generation who calls evil good, and good evil. When the bible says woe it means it. Our leaders are insane. Literally insane just like satan. They target children for this reason. A child is blameless and innocent. Whats a better way to insult god and get at him than to target children, something he loves.
I used to think an eternity in a lake of fire was harsh, now it seems just enough.

1.) You're most likely a libcuck.

2.) Even if Pizzagate is fake, it still hurts the reputation of prominent Democrats, so it's worth it just for the trolling purposes. This is also practice for exposing real conspiracies and pedo rings. Several other pedo rings have already been exposed on Twitter, as a result of Pizzagate digging.

What can he possibly do to help?

whoa whoa what the fuck!?

lel

Tell me more about your timeline.

No wonder they killed him. Knew too much.

wow, looks like pizzagate just lost all credibility lol. i don't mind alex jones but you know that infowars covering this story is going to make normies think it's tinfoil hattery.

METEOR

THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY

Nearly all his viewers are gun-toting ammo-stockpiling food-hoarding bunker-building trigger-happy rednecks looking for an excuse for vigilantism.

Proof: Am gun-toting ammo-stockpiling food-hoarding bunker-building trigger-happy redneck looking for an excuse for vigilantism.

WE'RE COMIN' FOR YA GLOBALISTS

some memes never die

>infowars
>tinfoil
It's 2016, infowars is more credible than any of mainstream channels.

>alex says not to jump to conclusions because he has a responsibility
>thread proceeds to assume alex jumped to conclusions

POST FACTS ERA

>Even if Pizzagate is fake, it still hurts the reputation of prominent Democrats, so it's worth it just for the trolling purposes
i'd like to think we have more integrity than this. based on the leaked emails, john podesta can go fuck himself, but ruining his life by establishing that he is a pedophile, without proof, is still wrong, especially when you have plenty of legitimate things with real proof to lob at him.

NEXT LEVEL DEMON BURNING

Was this the crazy right wing conspiracy nut who ate nothing but nutella and died of heart failure at 40? Glad he's dead. He was nothing more than a mouthpiece for bitter white dudes.

I had to do a double-take on this tweet. Thought it was a recent post from someone using Andrew's name.

wew lad

even if you think that's true proxyfag, most people in america who watch news media don't just have a blind trust with infowars.

GO BABY GO I KNOW FOR SOME REASON WE'VE ABANDONED KEK OR HE ABANDONED US BUT TAKE MY ENERGY TAKE MY DUBZ FUCKING BRING THEM DOWN ALEX

Didn't he went into bohemian grove? He's just a shill

>When the Brain Force kicks in.

CONTROLLED OPPO TAKES OVER EYES WIDE OPEN! WATCH HIM!

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea."

Mark 9:42

Are we going to see The Great Globalist Lynching?

Will Alex go their armed?

Or is he going to just take 2 FULL DOSES of Super Male Vitality and go in fists swinging?

We're on it. But folks, I really need your support. Go to infowars.com and by the supplements and such to help fund the Infowar. I use BranForce all the time and it helps me. It'll help you too.

You guys remember when this was real investigative journalism?

>soros in the video card

why tho?

to document it, not participate

You already know.

>Publicly announcing he's going to look into Pizzagate
Is he fucking stupid? Is he retarded? He's going to give them a full fucking week to clean up shop? What kind of oxygen huffing waste of sperm comes up with such an idiotic idea?

Alright, I've been scared to ask, but what exactly is Pizzagate about?

I feel you Alex, i want to get a plane ticket too and just fucking crush them

UNLEASH THE JONES

That's a fine child trafficking operation covered by multiple pizza places and other seemingly trustworthy institutions, and connected by underground tunnels you got there. It would be a shame if something was to happen to it, you know, those pizza ovens burn really hot. We wouldnt want a bunch of fire men and police officers looking around there would we?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KMU7Cwlfk

Yup.

>kek wills it
your lack of a get says otherwise

In all fairness, Jones is the only one who has successfully infiltrated the Bohemian Grove.

FUCKING OWNED!!!

im on it alex

this

KEK's DIGITS ARE APPROACHING

Water filter salesman takes out elite
Pedo ring
This madman

Wait wait! So you're telling me the guy's NAME is Breitbart? He made a website that's just his last name and it's successful?

HUMBLE WATER FILTER SALESMAN FOR JUSTICE!

youtube.com/watch?v=2L94fZaZJTs

RIP Alex

Be afraid pedo
Your end is nigh

THE PEDO RING WILL BE EXPOSED

hi

youtube.com/watch?v=IUGj5IhepMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc

Alex Jones will be taken out by hillary if he digs too deep. Been careful, people

QUAD doubles?

that's pretty good

this here.