Harvard University have documented disproportionately negative media coverage of Clinton

salon.com/2016/11/26/it-wasnt-just-fake-news-presenting-a-fake-hillary-clinton-she-was-held-to-impossible-standards_partner/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Hillary was held to impossible standards, shitlords.

Harvard is a shit university.

It's a kike hive.

>salon

>Salon

>Salon

>Impossible standards
Roasty language

>garbage

>Shit candidate got shit coverage

Big shocker

Fuck Salon

>shit

>Salon

they worked really hard to get that camera angle. it's the most flattering i've seen but it basically blocks her face with one cheek. also only one eye so the irregularity is hidden.

Don't take money from foreign governments.
Don't destroy evidence pertaining to FBI investigations.
Do not diddle kids, Do not diddle kids!~
>impossible standarts

>The Media was unfairly biased against Hillary Clinton

I wonder how it is to look through the eyes of someone so detached from reality that the concept of truth is as fluid as your gender identity.

>New York Times editor
>said she was "fundamentally honest and trustworthy"
>Why wasn't this given any attention!!!!!

Holy fuck these leeches have zero self-awareness

>getting your news from hair styling website

Normeis don't do this right?

>Salon

>Salon

>Harvard
The same Uni that hired noel ignatiev

You shitlords just don't know how much the odds were stacked against her. IT WAS HER TURN

>Salon

>article about honesty
>Salon

>Salon

are they living in an alternate dimension!?!? literally 95% of the media was bashing Trump throughout the entire fucking election. if anything I'd say the media scrutiny towards Hillary was fringe at best.

Seriously I'd challenge anyone to find more than a handful of negative headlines about Hillary compared to the countless negative headlines about Trump.

>post salon
>expect to not be saged
This again, commie

>Notice the word Harvard
>Notice the word Salon

Have zero clue what topic is about but 100% certain it is shit

>Actually reads it anyway
>100% shit

Whaddya know

>salon
>harvard
>media claiming that it's honest
I'm confident that you are only pretending to be retarded, and this is intended to be a "bash the faggot libcuck media" thread. I am fine with this.

>Harvard

What went wrong?

jesus christ they're doubling down. when will they fucking learn

>(((Salon)))

TRUMP HAD ALL MSM SITES CLAIMING HE WAS A RAPIST FOR A SOLID MONTH

A SOLID MONTH

This bitch cheated in the primaries, i have no empathy for her.

>they're still saying the coverage on her health was "fake" when we all saw that unconscious hag getting hauled into her van

If she hadn't committed more crime than any of the past candidates for president she wouldn't have gotten so much negative attention
The stations themselves did everything they could to cover for her, the problem was they couldn't find anyone who fucking liked her to talk on their shows

>Literally had people murdered
>Is the most disgusting and corrupt person to ever run for office
>Stop picking on her goyim!

>when you're a fake news site decrying fake news sites

>salon
>harvard

It doesn't mention a fucking thing as to sources, so I'm just going to guess that Sup Forums's shitposting was elevated to the level of "media coverage."

>Hillary was held to impossible standards

You mean it was impossible for her to be a descent human being?

Yeah, I agree.

yeah

propaganda in full force by the libtards

for some reason they think they can keep lying, even though they already know they're lying because be put donald in the office

Yeah that was a really weird feeling when it was obvious they were blatantly lying. They then shrugged it off with the hurrrr haha lolol they think there's a body double look how stupid these conspiracy theorists are lolol.

>Salon

Salon is the definition of fake news