This is what happen when suhuman white trash picks a fight with an asian lol

img4.hostingpics.net/pics/335025skinheadgollum2.jpg
fucking inbred pussies hahaha

youtu.be/yhkFe7NdAMw

stay good cucks, i think we will take away your reproducing rights, too much inbred

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
youtube.com/watch?v=2B6pIL3IRyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"lol white guy must have said something bad"
>"whites shouldn't go out at night"
>"Typical Irish white boys talking racist trash. Pissed off a bunch of Asians and got pounced."

All this victim blaming, god damn.

where did they say that you subhuman inbred? you're hearing voices now?

dont fuck with asians lol

But Asians are the biggest pussies ever

That's why you pathetic fucks worship us right? lolll

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

>ITT Assblasted nip shitposts to avenge Hiroshima

what woulld win in a race war?

billions of asians or inbred keyboard warriors?

fuck this is terrible

we already proved who would win in a race war its called history

little dicked faggot

>r/asianmasculinity shitposts
you're a laughingstock just stop

"little dicked faggot" now you use the same insults niggers use? you're no better haha,you're even worse

We will wipe you out of this planet

>what woulld win in a race war?
This is an english Imageboard, ching pong.

Last time the Yellow man picked a fight with the White man, an atoms were split, 100 000 people were vaporised before breakfast, and another 30 000 vaporised 3 days later for no apparent reason.

Do you really think anything you ever do will balance out that complete and utter ass whooping?

Stick to ping-pong, fong-ping.

>gooks acting like niggers
who saw that coming

>inbred
Daily reminder that asians are the biggest fans of incest in the universe :)
Also Zerg rushing.

all i see is 30 chinks and a couple of white dudes.
i know skinheads in Texas that role with a lot of numbers and would destroy these little imported bitch bois

based on asian culture, davido-kun

fucking pathetic fucks lol, gonna fo to bed soon. Keep jerking off to drawings made by asian men ,faggots haha

>chink power!
>leaf

whoa

>asians
>drwawing
Yeah I think I'll stick to the vastly superior Western art :)

Yes, you will need your sleep.

Those suits aren't going to dry-clean themselves

white trash in kenya ? i thought you hated niggers and wanted them out of your country

you brain doesnt even think straight. No better than an ape

And btw before you mention shit about me living in canada. ASIANS ARE GONNA TAKE OVER AMERICA you pathetic weaboos

Asians are just good copypasta niggers. If it wasn't for the west letting them in on all their advancements, chinks would be a shit-tier race too. Better than niggers, spics, and towelheads still, but not by much.

a mongoloid like you should use a proxy, stop giving Canada a bad reputation subhuman rice nigger. I start to understand why canadians are the worst posters

2 white dudes get swarmed by Asian wingers.avi

>Were gunna
>Were gunna

Fact is. We have. Japan, China all of it.

Go to sleep fong-ping.

>ohio
literally everyone from that state is a fucking freak

Lol sure, even if that was true, we are way better than you at ANYTHING. We'll take over your country before you know it

youtube.com/watch?v=2B6pIL3IRyo

cry more little bitch
go see your waifu, and dream about big black dingos in your mouth and ass you little cuck

Gonna go to bed now =) be a good cuck and masturbate to the sight of our women while we fuck your women lolll haha

If your parents move to white countries you have no one but yourselves to blame. Move back to asia if you feel pride about your race.

>100 000 people were vaporised before breakfast, and another 30 000 vaporised 3 days later for no apparent reason.

That's nothing compared to asian genocides.
It's the white man that is afraid of killing large numbers of people, not the asians.

The mongols killed 1 million hungarians in one year with bows and arrows. And the arabs were much more sucessful then Hitler .- they actualy managed to killed all jews in arabia.

Obvious false flag is obvious.
Sage.

the white guys, especially blue shirt, were pretty hot though

Man, why can't I ever be there when fun shit happens like that.

Where would whites be without gunpowder from chinks?

I think this is actually a very informative thread. I want everyone on this board who talks about "civic nationalism" as a solution to know about this. To know that white people are hated by every single identifiable ethnic group. That non-Europeans despise Europeans indiscriminately and writ large. Enjoy faggots. I'm gonna fuck off inna woods because I don't need this shit.

30 vs 3
real hard men there.

>canada

Asians don't hate whites. We do, however, turn against other races and cultures at the slightest provocation. The guys in the video probably cursed whitey the rest of the night, and hungout with their white friends the next day. Seen it all the time.

Fucking zipperheads. Bunch of yellow-bellied piss ants.

>us
Lol I bet youre an ugly little hapa flip

I'm really tired of this Canadian posters, why are they so retarded?

I can think of a few things. Like every single sport. How zips play in the NBA? Like 3, and they all fucking suck. Your best chink baseball player came to play in America. Don't even get me started with football. The only sports you slants are good at is Starcraft.

Hey, fellow Canucks, and liberal Americans - do you see why people care about the right to bear arms?

This video is probably from Canada, where if you get jumped by a whole gang there's nothing you can do about it. You are at the mercy of them. If they want to kill you, they can.

If this were America, shots would have been fired, and yes I think that's a good thing. Violent savages need to be put down like the animals they are.

American cultured asians are angry af