Really fires up that grey matter

Face it. There is NO proof of voter fraud in California. Trump is full of shit, again.

Holy shit... he's right...

>Busloads of illegal immigrants go from district to district.
>They can only vote for congress a few times but can vote for president many times.
There you have it.

>implying illegals know which representative to vote against

It's almost like that faggot doesn't know OC has voted GOP every year since 1936 except for this election.

>(((Cohn)))

>>(((Cohn)))

What actually happens in the event that they find evidence for both sides?
Does Stein automatically win?

we do live in a post-truth world

If this was true, we'd be able to see this reflected in the ballot results. There isn't a significant gap between those who just filled out presidential ballots and those who filled out everything.

But keep grasping at straws.

How would they know who to vote for with regards to President then?

> orange county

Most immigrants and minorities here are legal and middle class.

Only shithole is santa ana

Like there's no proof of RUSSIAN HACKORZZ? Huh! I wonder what Jews meant by this--

>More people people voted for Hillary than there are registered Democrats.
>she beat Obama's numbers
>despite the turnout being lower than 2012
>no fraud

Oy Vey.

>turnout lower than 2012

I'm going to need a big source on that.

im not here to educate you shitlord

Because it isn't true. People circulated that fact when there were still millions of votes to count. Turnout went up this year.

Because presidential elections are infinitely more covered than state politicians?

I'm gonna go with
What is googling
California voter turn out 2016/2012 which comes out to 9.8m for 16 and 13m for 2012 you do the math their friend

Are californians smart enough for vote for the senate and house of reps too?

It is true, my nigger. Less people voted in the 2016 election than they did in 2012, in Commieforina.

>lefties and democraps
>caring about any elections that aren't the presidency
The republicans get re-elected because the average person who is motivated enough about their own area are overwhelmingly republicans. Democrats vote for higher offices because there's the prospect that they can force other people to have to adhere to the same rules they do without any consideration to the environments other people in the country live in.

Huh, link me up, senpai, I have been waiting for a good source to run a few statistical analysis.

Hey guy from NY. The illegals aren't really in expensive ass OC...

not sure what the actual election numbers turned out to be, but it's well documented that the left had some e n e r g y problems

People on both sides of the political spectrum tend to pay more attention to the presidential election - it gets more coverage. More people vote for the president than for local/state offices.

That is why all liberals need to be hung and if niggers and faggots want to lot themselves in the pile with the libtards. So be it. Then they should be hung too. Hell throw the Mexishits in also if they want to be targeted too. Lets start Killing them. It is what they always dreamed wished and hoped for!

They side with Libtards who would look down on them and are most different from them. Blacks Mexishits and Faggots.

It's that higher than though attitude!
Let's take them high up a tree if they want!
Let's give em what they want. Lets make them all DEAD MARTYRS! Then they can all go to right side of history Heaven!