What will be the first thing you do after hillary wins?

Reelection is finally happening.

Republicans are going to be exposed as crooked voters.

How will my fellow hilldawgs celebrate their victory over trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/kimberly_atkins/2016/11/atkins_time_for_jill_stein_hillary_clinton_to_call_it_quits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you fags are worse than the bernie cucks

it's over

better learn about guns

If it's "over" then why are they doing a vote recount?

Why did obama say that votes are rigged in favor of republicans?

Faggots.

Stage 3: Bargaining

>What will be the first thing you do after hillary wins?

Grab my rifle.

>implying a re-election would be allowed

Then she shouldn't have conceded the election officially.

Which she did.

You'd probably celebrate with pizza

IT'S OGRE

CHADS WON

FAGGOTS LOST

Already making plans for 4 years from now? How about you and all your libtard friends get a fucking job so you will have real things to think about.

>Then she shouldn't have conceded the election officially.

1) That was BEFORE it was exposed that widespread election fraud occurred

2) Much like the Brexit referendum, a concession isn't legally binding

>conceded

A concession doesn't mean a thing and you know it.

I hope you're ready to die in WW3 if she wins.

Delete all my online social media profiles and never visit message boards or forums again. Or an hero. Because I don't want to live ina world controlled by George Soros and liberal regressive progressive scum intent upon destroying society and culture. World War III is happening right now and the outcome will be the end of society as we have know it. A society where white men are the new Nazis and must be exterminated at all costs.

There has been no proof other than a group of "computer scientist" say there are anomalies between areas that used electronic and ones that used paper. The States themselves even said those anomalies disappear when you take into account demographics.

Also it still hasn't been addressed that the machines were hacked yet one of the states in question uses paper ballots. Also funny how only in states Trump won narrowly is a recount being done, why not all the others that Hillary narrowly won?

Care to share your sourcing for your claim of massive fraud being exposed :^)

*sips tea*

I've been ready to die and especially ready to COM 2 BRAZIL and FUCK ALL YOUR SHIT UP you BLACK BEANERS

Are you a Hillary supporter?

You guys are in total meltdown mode. Can't bear the absolute and complete defeat you just took.

It's no banter, just plain truth: liberals are hysterical crybabies. Your place is in giant asylums from where you won't do any harm to normal people. We should round you up in SanFran and a couple other cities, build a nice wall around them and just watch you go extinct.

You lost. It's over. Get over it. Denial only makes it worse.

>There has been no proof other than a group of "computer scientist" say there are anomalies
>Care to share your sourcing for your claim of massive fraud being exposed :

Sure. See pic related.

>millions of people who voted illegally

This bombshell revelation, straight from Trump's mouth, necessitates not just an audit and recount, but also a cancellation and repetition of the election.

Didn't Hillary say not accepting the outcome would be a huge threat to democracy??

If so why is she not accepting it and wanting a recount.

why do you retards want civil war so badly?

Now I know you're just a troll, then again who knows maybe your country takes things posted on the internet as fact with no checking into it.

>a cancellation and repetition of the election
ye ok

They want safe spaces so badly why don't they create communes and shut themselves away from the rest of us. there they can debate with nobody and disagree with nobody and have endless cock sucking orgies and refer to each other as xe and xyr after they all transition into raceless genderless freaks and whatever other psychotic way of life they want to partake in.

Obama never said that. Obama said there was no voter fraud.

Hilary doesn't lie. She always speaks truth.

I wonder, right? Maybe just maybe, people funding this recount efforts and doing everything in their power to subvert the outcome of the election don't want to be prosecuted and exposed for the criminals and pedophiles they are?

sage

wrong timelines, bitch

It's the only way forward. it really is us versus them now. As in, sane people and insane psychopaths. Hilary will be named President. Civil War II will begin. There is no other outcome here.

Are you doing this for free? I know Walmart was hiring for the holidays. At least you'll make some money..

>There has been no proof other than a group of "computer scientist"

And those "computer scientists" just happened to reveal their findings CNN before anyone else, and also just happened to be connected to the Clinton campaign.

wonder why you haven't seen any Trump supporters actually upset about the recount?

we do have asylums. theyre called major cities

seriously have you ever been to a major us city? its complete shit

On what grounds are you objecting to Trump's revelation that there was massive election fraud?

Are you calling Trump a liar?

It's over.

IIRC Hillary doesn't want a recount, it's mainly other democrats.

Oh, so Trump did lie?

Interesting.

Yes that's what I'm saying
>abandon some
>deport the hardcore libs and all media people there
>close them
>clean the others and make them livable again
>problem solved
You can even make the whole operation profitable by organizing tours of the liberal zoos so that nu-normie children can see by themselves what future they narrowly escaped. Very good for keeping memories.

Fuck you

Move to germany cuck

>wonder why you haven't seen any Trump supporters actually upset about the recount?

A lot of reasons.

Whether Stein / Clinton realize it or not, they're destroying the future of the Democratic party.

If you think they hadn't alienated middle America and moderate voters before now, just wait. This is PR disaster. The last thing people wanted before Christmas was more election drama. This recount is infuriating the vast majority of the country.

It has also destroyed the reputation of the Democratic Party, Jill Stein, Clinton and the Green Party.

If I didn't know any better I'd say Trump was behind this. Only he could orchestrate something so devious and brilliant. And of course he's ranting on Twitter which helps to further enrage people against the left.

The DNC will never recover from this. This recount was disastrous mistake for everyone involved.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You don't get it. Trump knows there was fraud. He was actually magnanimous.

Had the results been rigged against him he was ready to unleash a legal storm. He didn't have to. Now if he is forced into this, it will not end well for silly Stein and her puppet masters. They can even play pretend with the total votes right now, why lose that privilege?

your candidate lost and will never be president, please kill yourself

> Whether Stein / Clinton realize it or not, they're destroying the future of the Democratic party.
I sure hope your prediction proves to be accurate.

>Trump knows there was fraud.
>Had the results been rigged against him

So there really was fraud, but the results were not rigged against HIM?

Interesting.

In that case, there are clearly grounds to hold the election again.

Wake up from the nightmare and enjoy reality where Trump is president

the fraud was in favor of Hillary so a redo would make no sense

underated

It's already becoming a reality.

The vast majority of buzz on social media concerning the recount is overwhelmingly negative.

Even some on the left are saying Clinton / Stein just need to stop. No one wanted this drama right before the Holidays. It's divisive and wrong.

But the user above just conceded that election fraud did occur in a way that didn't affect TRUMP'S results.

Very suspicious. Maybe that's why Trump doesn't want to re-hold the election. Maybe he knows who doesn't have the energy to pull off election fraud again.

(((STEIN))) is fleecing desperate dems. Their tears will taste sweet a second time. I love 2016!

he doesn't want to rehold it because the Dems will pull even more fraud

>election fraud did occur in a way that didn't affect TRUMP'S results

Exactly. His votes were legit. Clinton most likely had hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of votes which came from illegals, as well as individuals that travelled on buses voting at multiple polling stations.

In your dreams only, sweetie. There was fraud against him, but not enough to overturn the inevitable outcome of the election.

Imagine being so bad, you lose an election rigged in your favor with all the media cheering for you for two years straight. That's how bad Hillary is. A worthless criminal, drunkard and likely pedophile, cheered for by triggered cucks like you.

For someone who has nothing to lose, he's acting very, very nervous when it comes to re-holding the election.

I wonder why that is.

>he's acting very, very nervous
no he's not you autistic retard, why would he even bring up fraud if he was nervous?

I'm going to heat up a pack of poutine pizza pops and eat them while the drumpftards have meltdowns.

Why would he concede there was widespread election fraud and the object to re-holding the election?

Very suspicious.

That would be like Trump alleging Hillary was a criminal and she'd be put in jail if he were president, and then turn around and say there will be no investigation into Hillary's crimes after he was elected President.

Oh, wait.

you're pretty bad at that tbqh
try harder

>Lefties come to Sup Forums try to convince hillbags will win
>Trump wins election
>Sup Forums baths in lefties tears
>recount of one state
>lefties come to Sup Forums try to convince hillbags will win
>Trump wins recount
>Sup Forums baths is lefties tears

When is groundhog day?

Welp it's finally happening

The lefties and the liberal media are turning against Stein / Clinton.

Ultra liberal rag the Boston Herald just ran this piece

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/kimberly_atkins/2016/11/atkins_time_for_jill_stein_hillary_clinton_to_call_it_quits

Remember that Massachusetts is the bluest of the blue, and Boston is super liberal....

Sorry, they already briefed Trump on the alien overlords. Hillary cannot learn these dark secrets too.

Why Germcucks and Canucks are such cucks, if Sweden would arrive, We would have the famous Low-Testosterone Trio. At least you will extinct in 70 years, so thats good. lmao

>If it's "over" then why are they doing a vote recount?
because jill wants your money you delusional moron. recount doesn't mean an automatic win for hillary and a lose for trump. she would need to flip all 3 states in order to steal the election. do you even realize how unlikely that is to happen? and anyway she conceded. it's fucking over.

>Why did obama say that votes are rigged in favor of republicans?
he didn't, and why the fuck would he ever say that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sad.

Lmao fucking Clinton, shown to be guilty of election fraud among countless othe things. Loses election. Claims fraud. Trump won by a landslide of electorate votes

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>"I concede that there was massive election fraud, but we don't need no stinkin re-election!" -- Trump

That's how literally all African dictators justify their reign.

Maybe Trump is thinking like them because he's a person of color too.

This

Have they reactivated CTR?

It's only evil anti democratic fascism when the other side jokes about it

I don't know.
First, I really wanted want to win because lib tears.
But how about Sup Forums tears now?

Because I'm fuckng bored

*wanted Trump to win

>Sup Forums once again proves how autistic it is by taking obvious bait

Fuck off Goytschland.

Also a country with sharia law has no right to be talking about anyone else being undemocratic

Oh, so you admit that Trump's "win" was undemocratic?

Interesting.

I can't wait for Hillary to be the first woman prez. The butthurt will be glorious.

SAGED

I also found OP

>this German cuck trying to imply it was the Repubs that fraudulently won states
Oh I am laffin, fuck off Merkel dog.