Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_(surname)#Other_countries_and_cultures
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE
youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM
youtube.com/watch?v=NWC_7_ZUuLk
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol, you tell me Schlomo.

Just kidding. But no Spencer is not controlled opposition.

Who is he? Why does he throw the ziega

He's half Jew.

So yes, controlled opposition.

haven't heard his name once, all year on pol, until like last week. little fishy.

He is a literally who think tank director. Besides that I won't say anything because I was sure the overt alt-right prejudice was irony, but clearly I misinterpreted their intentions.

>think tank

Everything I've heard from this half-kike is fucking ridiculous.

He sounds like a retard liberal.

>I've never heard of him until now
Nobody has. Just like the term "alt-right", he was created by the MSM in order to defame places like this to justify shutting down free speech

Hell, I'm right there with you. He is the talcum powder composite strawman of the month in my eyes, but I have become entirely incapable of separating propaganda from reality in the past year. The more I try to analyze anything, the more I convince myself that everything is beyond incoherent.

>Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!
>*nazi salutes*
Doesn't matter if he isn't, he is doing a good job "proving" normies that Trump supporters and the (((alt-right))) are all dumb stormfag neo-nazis

yeah same here

It's a Jewish ploy to keep this guy in the "limelight" (if you can even call it that).

It keeps the conversation going -- he makes conservatism look stupid and racist.

There are a lot of powerful forces working against us all, and it will keep going for years and years until they have another person in power that they trust (another Obongo).

>he makes conservatism look stupid and racist.

Who gives a fuck faggot? WE WON!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up leaf.

Doesn't matter if he is a paid shill or not. Again the MSM and big pockets do not understand why the alt-right came to be in the first place. It came from the edgy memes and challenging current thought. The real retards of Sup Forums are the reddit shits that think they need to tone down for the MSM now because we don't want to "offend" or "make it look like we are real nazis". Fuck that shit. That is exactly the type of pansy attitude the chans have been against for so long and why, to this day, Sup Forums is still feared to even visit by normie standards.

Yes, it sounds cringe as fuck but who cares? It works and if hailing Trump as God Emperor while throwing up a Roman salute is how we got there I see no reason to back down.

you will never have qt pic related if we keep bickering amongst each other about new right/alt right meant to drive us apart.

>all year on pol
you have to go back

(((Spencer)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_(surname)#Other_countries_and_cultures

>Claims to be founder of a meme
>Throwing up nazi salutes like a sperge lord
>Not controlled opposition
Sure. Okay.

Coined the term alt-right, proved himself based
HAIL VICTORY!

Yes.

It doesn't matter. The left has created a monster that is the current youngest generation. Kids born in 2000+ are extremely right wing. They are openly racist and vocal about it. At least in my experience. The social conditioning is falling apart, because they have gained so much control over the last 8 years that it's counter - culture and edgy to be rightwing. Even just conservative, and not full on 14/88. I'm 23 and I see a lot if Libtards in my age group, but it seems like any 16 year old kid I interact with is almost full on Sup Forums tier and likely have never been here

He's not controlled opposition.
He genuinely is that stupid.
>hurr durr the hitler salutes were just ironic guys
>p-please like me normies
He's one of those idiots who thinks acting moderate will lead white nationalism to success.

Thanks Milo.

He raised a glass. You're buying into media gaslighting and proving you're a newfag.

>making shit up
Shoo shoo CTR

Spencer is not fucking controlled op it's just that tinfoilers react badly to someone who seems to "appear suddenly" saying rightwing "nazi like" stuff.

pathetic.

>making shit up
You don't know that you're just fucking saying it. 100% pathetic.

Not sure desu, I thought he was at first because of his whole "I'm the leader of the alt-right btw zieg heil" shit he pulled, but now I think he's just a sperglord.

90 percent of neo/pol/ are newfags who only came here for trump memes, that's why they never heard of Spencer or all of the other "alt rightists" who have been writing and reporting for years before alt right was even a thing. Also there's a fuck ton of JIDF on this board, but no one ever calls them out. This place sucks now, it's been terrible ever since jewt enabled flags.

Yeah "hail victory" doesn't have any Anzi connotations, not like that's what zieg heil means or anything

this

You fuckers. Just because "AltRight" is a media stawman/boogeyman scare term doesn't mean that AltRight isn't a real thing that predated Trump by 5+ yrs.

So he fucked up he can learn. Moron. That doesn't make him controlled op. You think he's literally paid off just to make Trump look bad?

Why didn't they pay off a KKK redneck in the woods next to a burning cross to Hail Trump?

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

jesus christ no one wants you here and no ones going to support this faggot. just go back to whatever subreddit you come from shill.

Spencer dindu nuffin wrong.

This. Also, let them be. The nigger loving civic nationalists are useful idiots.

Dude everyone has a fucking subreddit. Every single fucking topic and person and thing practically has one.

You ignorant fuck. Spencer is WNist and has been talked about on Sup Forums for years now.

>The nigger loving civic nationalists are useful idiots.
wait, how?

They're full of shit and spread ignorance.

did any of you fags even watch the full speech? It's really good besides the memes and the ending. He's just a normal guy who gave a speech and he did it better than 99% of Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE

Jared Taylor is better imo

Taylor is awesome, too. Taylor and Spencer have a long history of being friends.

Love Spencer or hate him, calling him controlled op. is fucking stupid.

what part of the country do you live in?

He's the guy that invented the alt-right back in 2011. He's well known in white nationalist circles.

But he "just popped up out of nowhere" and I've "never heard of him before"
-t. Trump meme Sup Forumsacks

>stormtards think they're responsible for Trump winning

>implying almost fucking any WNist think that
>unironically saying "Storm-anything" as a slur
Shoo shoo moron

the CTR shill is in this thread now too. trumps already denounced this guy and doesn't want this faggot poisoning public opinion of his camp, disavow and avoid, ignore the shill.

>implying Trump is our fucking fuhrer
Seriously who cares if Trump denounced him. Trump doesn't even know anything other than the scare headlines.

How stupid can you be?

check this newfag stormturd out, we like trump way more than this loser. fuck off.

I like Trump too you dumbfuck.

I'm not from Stormfront but Stormfront types have been coming on Sup Forums for at least 5 yrs probably longer. The idea that Storm-anything makes someone a newfag is just fucking insane.

Liking Trump more than someone else isn't a fucking virtue, either. I like Trump, but I don't have to agree with every fucking little thing he says or does.

Cuck.

Actually we are. Three states flipped by a few thousand vote difference. You can be guaranteed that people that were newly racist made up at least a fraction of a percent of the vote. And that's all that was needed to flip the rust belt.

There's been studies done that 20% of the white electorate is racist and the studies weren't being hyperbolic. They were asked in studies if all races are equal and 20% said no. 13% also answered that slavery should have never ended.

So yeah. We won the election.

>kikes and alt lite fags afraid of Spencer

Clearly he's doing something right.

>TRS on an Israel proxy

lmao you fucking LOSER degenerate subhuman filth TRS users need to do better. Your bait is weak and only your fellow Neo Nazi autists are falling for it.

>heh stormturd
>heh trump is our god right fellow anons
Trump is not the great leader, he is just the first of many on the road to the rebirth of the white race, he is a wonderful man but he isn't the end all be all.
Also are you retarded or do you think trump denouncing people under pressure means anything?
"So literally hitler, do you disavow this also literally hitler, or should we start calling you double hitler and further rile up the American people by shilling against you incredibly hard and making your job as president a living hell"
"Sure, whatever."

No, you were used to win an election. Now you will be shooed back into hiding.

Yeah, he's taking charge

I knew this would happen
since its not a fucking party, you cant pin down the standards
and you're eventually gonna get someone who paces everyone who considers themselves alt right, and then legitimize whatever the fuck the Media has been rambling about.

No. He's been around for a while. He was hardly talked about, up until now, because he's slightly autistic and can't debate for shit.
Even a nigger can BTFO of him:

youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM

Do you even speak english mister abbo?
t. africa

He's an actual white nationalist who the media is sucking off to paint Trump support as inherently racist and evil.

So in a way. He's more of an useful idiot than anything else.

He is a very Indie Jew, its not surprising you haven't heard of him lel

>Newfag for calling a nazi a nazi
Whatever you say, goyim. Don't forget to thank me for correcting the record and funding the recount, faggot.

Only when sober you dink suck

Sincerely; who the FUCK didn't see this coming?
If you legitimize this faggot, you've just ruined everything you wanted.

Granted, trump being elected in the first place is proof that people distrust media more than anything else.
What do they trust more?
Their own eyes
the second they start confirming what they fear for themselves, you wont GET to have an "alternative right wing movement"

From what I can see he's either 1 or 4 things or he could be a combination or all 4 of these things:
1. Master Troll
2. Autistic Faggot-loving neo-nazi
3. FBI plant
4. Media plant

Up late SIDF?

>Checks flag
Wait. Are you JIDF? I'm so confused by your ruse.

>xD lets just play into the lefts argument that all republicans are stupid nazi bigots xDDD

kill yourself and take this literally who spencer faggot with you, CTR shill

youtube.com/watch?v=NWC_7_ZUuLk

Think again. He played the jews by doing something outrageous to get their attention, then turned their narrative on themselves. Very Milo esque tactics.

wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
Hey retard its a movement literally named the "alt-right" Alternative Right, as in not the normal right.
Fuck off back to israel.com you kike

go back to your faggot hole you nazi shitbag

>Is this guy controlled opposition or what?

He acts like a nazi in public in return for (((media))) attention.

He also tries to scam right wingers for donations.

Make up your own mind on it.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was a jew jewing all of us

Whoever he is, he came out of nowhere and is an incredibly persuasive speaker
He's not some random fuck from Sup Forums who helped scribble out the logo or tripfag in the logo design threads.

Forgive me if I'm INCREDIBLY skeptical

ya and we want no part of it, no one here called themselves alt right until the media names us that so they could lump us in with neo nazis. no one voted trump to cozy up to nazis we voted trump to bring business and jobs back to america, fuck over corrupt politicans and oligarchs, protect our borders from drug runners and islamic terror, end the kowtowing the crazy PC liberals and to make America great again. no one wants to legitimize a nazi, it only makes us look bad and makes it impossible for right wing leaders to do their jobs and fix this country, again, just kill yourself and take spencer with you

STFU IT WAS MEME MAGIC

Jared Taylor is there too, he's been fighting for this stuff for a while.

He's not a jew. Watch how he responds to the media's questions about "racism"

You spencer dickridders are almost as annoying as enlightened Richard Dawkins neckbeard fans. Don't forget to le tippe ur stahlhelm

>getting it this wrong
No asshat Sup Forums was always a favorite site of AltRight people, then the media began to use "AltRight" as a boogeyman term

Then fast forward in time the stupider Sup Forumsacks who watch too much Alex Jones began to tinfoilate that "AltRight is a media tool to destroy us".

Fucking retarded

Almost no one loves Spencer, asshat, we just defend him against insane retarded comments by ignorant cucks.

I would much rather criticize Spencer for his real flaws, but I can't because all you anti-Spencer clowns are going around claiming he's a fucking plant.

(ps- no evidence still, maybe he is a plant but no one fucking knows. case closed)

>pol is alt right meme
TRS shills are the only ones that call Sup Forums alt right

>No asshat Sup Forums was always a favorite site of AltRight people

make up whatever shit you want, this term did not exist on Sup Forums in this frequency until recently. noi one knows who this guy is, no one cares for your "movement". you obvciously don't even care that luimping ourselves with racists will make it impossible for trump to fix this country as he deals with made up scandal after made up scandal. so you're motivations are obviously dubious, and you talk like a newfag whose trying to get the hang of Sup Forums culture. can you make it any more obvious you're a shill?

You need to go back.
The number of people that watch the news is a lot smaller than you think. Of those that do watch it most already think anyone whos not a bleeding heart liberal is an actual nazi. 3-4 guys threw roman salutes, richard himself just raised his glass, nothing has changed.
>oy vey I voted trump because of x y and z, I'm not a racist like you
This is Sup Forums not reddit, I don't know where you got the idea that people here aren't racist but you're mistaken. All the things you say you voted for trump over are great things, but in the end all of those things will die just like they did before right after trump leaves office, they'll undo every action he takes, bring in more brown hordes who will vote for them, and make america a giant factory/farm manned by brown workers for sub par wages while they sit in their offices on the other side of the world counting their shekels. Your white apologist ideology is what let it happen in the first place, we can't roll over anymore, and this is the perfect time to band together and say "Fuck off we're full."
an and oy vey to you too mistah chaim

Civic nationalists are more stupid than leftists. Civic nationalism is just base populism. It will dissipate quickly and it's not something that will last long politically. There's no kind of ideological foundation to keep it sustained and to keep people glued together.

You're seeing the fractures finally coming apart in the alt-right and the alt-lite. Now that the goal is completed (to get Trump elected) there's no reason for these factions to place nice anymore. Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson have already went ahead and stabbed Spencer in the back. These two guys have non white wives. Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson piggybacked on a movement to make money that wasn't even theirs and somehow think they're authorities.

Sup Forums thinks Alex Jones is a idiot who trolls libs, AltRight has lost the board. Maintaining conservative control is best without you worthless faggots hurting the brand. You have been cucked. Now you get to watch your gf tell you to fuck off. Get Fucked.

I'll give you one thing, the idea that Spencer is "controlled opposition" is indeed retarded.

Calling someone "controlled opposition" on the right is akin to leftists calling people racists. Practically speaking the difference between the alt-right and nu-right mindset is immigration policy, so I feel like all this infighting is completely pointless.

Its not about who watched the news themselves
that of course is a small portion
but its who those people communicate with
who they spread the information to, and what shapes what they think prompting them to share their slightly more trusted (in there eyes) social media links that confirm what they hear as a sort of second opinion when really its the same opinion doing a circle.

When it comes to news
majority are satisfied with what lands on their laps. The people who aren't are the ones slightly more inclined to be thinking individuals, ie: faggots like us

Most people aren't the thinking type

never heard of the guy

> Spencer shills on my /pol

HEIL TRUMP !
GAS THE JEWS ! ALT RIGHT WAR NOW !

>Jizzrael flag

You're either an ADL shill or you need to lurk moar

post the original pic

You will never claim legitimacy in culture. You will always be the troll that comes out of the cave when the media needs a bad guy, then you will disappear like you never existed. This will be the lifecycle of the altright. Your movement is entirely made up of losers who blame other races for their own shortcomings. Now skidaddle back to your hole, we have a country to run.

>is an incredibly persuasive speaker

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

this alt right thing almost fucked us good.
these guys are actually dumber than SJWs.

The circles where facebook news shit gets passed around in are circle jerks, liberals do not have moderate or right wing friends, they de-friend them the second they say anything that doesn't align perfectly with their retarded ideas, which ultimately leads to their actions being meaningless.
But you're right, some will be affected, and most that are will get flustered over the salutes because they've been told to.
But this can easily be damage controlled and even spun to help us in the end. We just have to take the time to smack it into normies heads that no just because someone linked it on facebook doesn't make it true. Use times like these to bring normies who have a few braincells floating around in their heads around to our side, its not exactly hard to show them reason.
>(((we))) have a country to run, now go back to your cave goy!
Oh mister shekelstein you have wounded me so deeply!

Huh?

He didn't throw anything

>He played the jews by doing something outrageous to get their attention, then turned their narrative on themselves.

He made a fool out of himself in public.

Trump and Milo say out loud what the average person is thinking but afraid to say and they do it with style.

Spencer and his autists bumble out into public throwing up Nazi salutes and heiling Trump.

I didn't say that fagface I said Sup Forums is a favorite site of the AltRight goys like me, learn2read

AltRight people like Sup Forums, faggot, cry moar if that triggers you.

Damn you got me, everyone who is not a Nazi faggot is clearly a jew.

No one said heil Hitler you fucking retard.

>liberals do not have moderate or right wing friends, they de-friend them the second they say anything that doesn't align perfectly with their retarded ideas
This is a very bold assumption
We only see this shit because the people who do it never shut the fuck up

Otherwise theres a lot of people with ties they'd rather not sever because of social circle reasons
What you're talking about are the politically active self identifying bunch

The most Normie of normie kind don't take their views to that level
they will chat about it behind you back at worst

This is politically INCORRECT faggot. GTFO

We don't expect to change the world anytime soon, but we're right while the majority of people cling to failed egalitarian ideologies.

You're not a fucking Sup Forumsack in any sense of the word.

It's just a label like any other, like liberal, or conservative. "AltRight" actually means Sup Forums style worldview: nationalistic, skeptical of Jewish involvement in culture, traditional in terms of views of gender and family.

Very basic shit.

I didn't watch it. But I will, thanks for the link.
Bit weird shouting Pepe at the end.

>It's up in the air and no one knows
>I better say "case closed" so people stop trying
Whatever you say, FBI.

It's being invaded. You have no more power here than you do on facebook. Sup Forums will be shaped into something you won't like, I guarantee it.

Jew or Cuck, pick your title.
Milo is a jewish homosexual racemixer who used the rise of trump to fuel his giant ego and stay "famous" after his shit with gamer gate, he has basic bitch opinions that amount to nothing more than "fug sjws" which isn't a bad stance but he shouldn't run around leading people when thats all his stance amounts to.
Anyone that refuses to learn and be shown reason is already a lost cause and wasn't really on our side even before the media started spinning this.

Fucking newfags

>Your movement is entirely made up of losers who blame other races for their own shortcomings.
Le "racism" is about blaming others for your own personal failings meme - this is such a popular bullshit meme.

"Racism" is just loyalty to our fucking people. I'm loyal to White people in America, that's my people. It doesn't mean I have to blame or not blame any other group.

Fuck off with this tumblr-tier batshit crap.

I want you to try to find evidence, faggot. If he is a fucking controlled op I'd love to see the proof. So go on, show me the money.

Whatever you say, prophet.

You ask me.