What's his endgame?

senility

fuck all the shit up

A FUCKING LEAF.

Love the way they're twisting his words.

>vox post
>leaf poster

>WAH WAH HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY WIN HILLARY GOT POPULAR VOTE
>He's questioning the election he won

Huh.

>wahhhh
Thats you

why is this allowed? they should be required by law to use a real quote

Hillary BTFO for life.

They make it sound like he's questioning his voted when he is blatantly saying Hillary had MILLIONS of illegal votes. 6 million, I believe.

Just use this image for every thread from now on. You'd have to be retarded to rely on an article when you can go straight to the source.

Wew

Let others do the President stuff for him.
He was elected on his personality and was pretty mum on details.
He won't start worrying about the issues now.
Great days ahead for the Republican establishment.

He's shaking the system

He's butthurt than even though he won, there is a question of legitimacy. He can't handle losing and it'll hang over him his entire term that he won on a technicality

A wall. And Mexico is going to pay for it.

He could have campaigned his entire life in New York, he still would have been btfo.

He can only win shitty states that are too uneducated to understand policy.

I love the way he enunciates the end of his spiel, really drives the point across.

>(((Vox)))

>technicality

>the way the rules have been for the last 2 centuries

Nuke Canada

>vox
We should complain to the advertisers giving money to these fake news sites and request they not advertise on sites like this. GG did this to gawker media and other sites and it worked pretty well

it's still a technicality, regardless of how long it's been there

A kike who barely got 1% of the vote is making him have a nervous breakdown

More like making him question his idea not to prosecute crooked Hillary. Lock her up. :)

>tfw can't get timbits in australia
>can't get a honey cruller

just end this suffering

How fucking misleading
(although also impressively sneaky)

hes setting up for the voter ID push.

I've wanted to do this with anything that features Clementine Ford

If it needs a hashtag it can be called #FarmGate

That article is lying and misinformation. He said on twitter that he feels if illegals didn't vote in California then he would have won the popular vote.

>it's still a technicality
That's line saying that a sports team that wins the championship on a technicality for winning the most games while another team had more over all score throughout the tournament.

is canada's income right now solely dependent on Sup Forums shitposting?

How can there be such a massive market for deliberately misguiding news? Fuck these tabloid papers.

they're being crippled by debt.

they have to make ends meet somehow.

>what's his endgame

He's just in it for teh lulz

Probably 3 mil, between cali, NM, and TX.

Yes. All wins accomplished in competitions with rules are won on technicalities. It's kind of the definition.

He only won bigly, wanted the win to be YUGE, Trump is going to make them recount the votes, and he's gonna make Hillary pay for it

It gets clicks
Clicks get money
Money attracts Jews
Jews gonna Jew
Jews Jew Jew Jews

((((((Ezra)))(((Klein))))))

>He can only win shitty states that are too uneducated to understand policy.

That's funny considering that majority of blacks and hispanics voted for Hillary.

Oh wait you're a leaf, move along.

The fuck are timbits?

>he lives next to canada but hasn't had timbits

You can win and say the refs were terrible in sports. Obviously he didn't say anything until now because it would be pointless but because of the recount and ppl bitching about how he lost the popular vote he spoke up.

I live about 450 miles from the Canada border, so not much of its cancer reaches me.

Doughnut Holes/Munchkins.

I think they're pretty much the same as donut holes

So they're finally admitting that he won?

Donut holes

No one except for redditors considers Vox an actual news agency.

>Trump dominates election
Shills whine that he lost the popular vote and demand a recount
>Trump says he would win the recount too because of illegal aliens voting democrat
Shills claim Trump is undermining his own victory

The MSM is beyond retarded but stupid fucking faggots actually believe this shit.

My guess: he wants to implement federally mandated voter ID laws.

He's going to force that on them.

Oh we have donut holes. Plenty. What's different about timbits?

he's a russian plant

he's intentionally hiring stein to call for a recount (she's also a russian agent) so the russians can pad the numbers in broad daylight and let hillary win, that way trump can start his media empire and stay in entertainment where he thrives rather than destroying his reputation with a bad performance in the oval office (an economic collapse is imminent no matter what), fomenting a civil war by rallying the right against the discredited political and media systems

this is what's actually happening

they're the only ones I've ever seen ..

Oh and you can go to tim hortons and tell them exactly how many of each flavour you want and they go and pick them out for you

honestly working there would make me suicidal