Hola America, Are We still friends or what?

Or We have to get China and Russia as best allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure we are

first post best post.

Your nation has done more to harm America than any war or disease.

I don't think we were, are, or ever will be, friends.

Nope. You take Tarantino and Rodriguez, and we will take Fred Williamson.

Erection erected

Hand over the women.

Tarantino is a spaghetti, deport him to Italia.

What have be done to you?

Hell yeah. Never had a problem with Mexibro. I just don't like the illegal immigrants (people who discard their homeland of Mexico instead of remaining proud of their country) and the criminal scum (which Mexicans hate just as much as us.)

look mexico. this wall thing isn't about denying good people a shot at a better life. this is about improving the lives of everyone. for every one of you that make it over here, there are dozens more that don't and your entire economy is propped up by having your people work in the US to send money home. not to mention the absolute rampant corruption in your government and defacto insurgency with the cartels. i'm not saying this because i particularly care for you either, but the US will do nothing but gain from a prosperous bordering country.

unfuck your shit amigo, you are bringing down the neighborhood.

Voted 99% for Hillary, be dirty useless beaner scum that dies nothing but sap up welfare
Fuck you, you cunts
At least black """people""" kill each other at the same rate they breed

Stop sending your genetic garbage (and letting garbage from central america) across our border and we'll talk.

isnt Canada for bringing Syrian terrorists to our North America?

Salma is ours now.

>At least black """people""" kill each other at the same rate they breed

Actually, they kill each other quicker.
It's part of why we've had to increase immigration so much from African countries.

Build me a border wall, pedro. I want it twenty feet tall, with a quarter mile of buffer zone straddling our border, razor wire on top, and made of concrete or brick on your side.

After that, we can renew friendship negotiations, as soon as you start taking back the immigrants who came here and either committed crimes, or came here illegally.

America is gonna be great again, and that starts with getting the Mexican rejects out.

We need more money to build a war in Guatemala.

Yes, you are right. Central and Sudacas are scum, and they have to stop immigration to this country.

Don't worry the snow mexicans will get a wall aswell.

dude, i wish that all mexico was doing was bringing in syrian terrorists.

if you were half as good a neighbor as canada, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

SeeI have no problem with Mexicans or Mexico; I'm just tired of assholes walking all over our immigration laws.

I have no problem with mexicans and other hispanics. Most are actually really nice hard working people who believe in family and culture. I live in Las Vegas and work with hispanics and am friends with them. It would be nice to have a white country but thats not happening in the US, look to V4 for the future potential ethnostate. However, we do need strict immigration laws and a strong border, Mexico alresdy does this. Our current policy allows you guys to flood us and in the long run that will just turn the US into Mexico 2. Surely hispanics understand this, they fled their countries for a reason why would they want the US to become Mexico. Also the wall has a net benefit to Mexico. The people leaving are obviously the people who want change. Now they wont be able to come here, they will be forced to take action to change their countries and hopefully Trump does more to crack down on the drug trade so that we stop enabling the narco culture. Also we need to deport criminals.

Hes a kike.

Yes Mexibro, we're still buddies. Nothing will change.

Why the fuck we are green?

This woman is the absolute apex of sexuality and hotness. Every red-blooded man should crave her body, otherwise you are gay.

columbia is green.
there is no green in the chart.

That was in the past.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Bullshit. And how do they know how many are coming to the US? Do they ask the Department of Illegal Immigrants?

Join the fight hombre. Were making the world great again.

idk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty

Also mexican cartels control 100% of the hard drug trade on the entire west coast and is spreading further and further

Mexicans are the overwhelming majority of illegals.
Mexicans have anchor babies during an illegal presence in America.
Mexicans commit crime at higher rates.
Mexicans illegally smuggle drugs.
Mexicans have a higher rate of rape and sexual assault.
Mexicans supply corrupt corporate elites in America with a labor surplus, lowering the demand of labor, ultimately decreasing it's value, harming the middle class whites.
Mexicans partake in identity politics, voting for larger government policies by supporting the democrats.
Mexicans reproduce like insects, putting stress on the economic integrity and infrastructure of America.

That will be taken care of in time.

Latino
race

pick up one.

You're not any better than central americans

fpbp

I use to game with a Mexican who owned and operated a strontium mine in Mexico.

I do t know what happened to you bro, but I hope you thrive after the wall is built

ABY-S for life

of course we are, chicanos are not mexicans.

I approve of these beans.

check your white privilage.