How do I explain to my roommate that a large number of people legitimately consider Jews to not be white?

how do I explain to my roommate that a large number of people legitimately consider Jews to not be white?

Tell him about the huge inbreeding in small communities for many generations. Its not racist, its just their tradition. Inbreeding for 3-4 generations can really fuck up someones genes, let alone for how long they were doing it.

>implying jews think they're white

Jews don't even consider themselves white. Mention the racial purity laws of Israel, only being able to marry other Jews etc.

They're semites, just like the Saudis

They're semitic.

Depends on the argument they're trying to win, they will claim they're white or not white whatever works for them at that moment.

>legitimately
There's your problem.

It's like arguing over what shade of blue is most pretty. It's purely subjective, a fabricated conflict, and the only people who actually care are poor white niggers who need a boogeyman to blame for their abject failure in escaping the trailer park, despite having all the benefits of being white.

>large number of people
Yeah because an echo chamber is reflective of reality

You should be trying to convince him of the fact that most people don't view Jews as people.

Just tell them that that large number of people is Jews themselves. They'll pass for white if it helps them in the moment, but be a privileged class if that would help them.

>Sup Forums's IQ has dropped this low now

He's talking about others not thinking Jews are white, not what Jews think about themselves

/thread

Kikes refer to everyone else as "goyim" which basically means niggers.

>All those faggots telling me what I consider myself to be
You guys are seriously sheltered, go outside
Jews are too mixed with all kind of shit to have any coherent whiteness or semitism. Some are very semetic, some are whiter than the average American, some are niggers.

Tell him the Jews are semites, so more Jewish blood = less white blood and vice versa
Pretty simple

10/10

How is this not white?

>le skin colour is race meme
Look at the bone structure, you fucking retard.

I'm a half jew so I'm white.

Jews don't consider themselves white.

End of discussion.

don't believe his lies

show her your nazi memorabilia and she'll get the picture

jews do not consider themselves to be white.

The only low IQ here is yours.

The point we're making is why bother proving that a large group of people don't think jews are white when jews their self don't even consider them white