Damn

Damn...

>pictures of MLK and Obongo on the wall
Gets me every time

lol, don't they realize those youths were acting tough around cops and got shot?

>black father
kek

>kid in orange
Nothing wrong with shooting criminals desu he didu somthin

Yeah man this is so deep. This kid actually has a dad...

The fact that the kid has a dad and looks like he's living in a middle-class home means he's ahead of the curve.

>Kid

The guy was probably 30 years old and the best picture they found was one when he was 12. Media being bias and playing the race card as always.

Is the black guy a cop?

ahah same. those are the only two though, they wouldn;t dare put in a third photo frame

sofa sets are very expensive

>Dad lives with family

Is this a metaphor? This is too much of a fantasy painting for me to tell what it's saying

>Parents: AYYO
>Kid: wat up senpai
>Parents: Tyrone got fuken clipped by sum cracka cop and he dindu nuffin
>Kid: shiettttttt
>Parents: shietttttttt

That's how I would image the conversation to go

The guy who painted this is a white guy

Look at him. You know he's a pussy slayer.

whats the talk they give the kids about cops? It seems to involve making quick movements around cops while carrying guns and committing crimes.

Why do these stupid niggers have two couches a foot apart facing eachother in the middle of their shitty livingroom instead of having them facing the tv?

Is that picture on the left supposed to be a warning against letting all those goddamn muslims in? Looks pretty post-apocalyptic to me.

I have the sofa facing the TV and the love seat at a 90-degree angle.

Since when do blacks have fathers in the house?

Kek.

>dem bitch tits

Lay off the soy milk and processed carbs, Ernest. Seriously, is there a bigger sign that someone eats like shit than bitch tits?

Paintings looks like before and after a jumpscare in a horror game

Guy has talent desu

>now sweetie, don't act like a violent retard thug so the nice policeman won't have to take a life and develop PTSD for the rest of his life

So son, you know you're a nigger, if you get shot by police while chimping, there will be riots to remember you.

Damn...

You will be removed from this planet, by force if necessary, human. Enough of your shit.

>hey son, don't commit any crimes and you never have to deal with the police at all
>definitely don't rob a quickie mart store, and then assault the officer who stops you

Almond status: Activated.

Some one saved my oc...

"Son, don't start no shit, won't be no shit. Now go grab me some skrimp from the convenient store. Here's my gat."

>Not a torch of nuclear fire

He Dindu nothin. He was a good boy. Dat white woman wanted sex wit him in da alley. Dat wuz her knife. I know it.

>unarmed
Like he needed to be

I bet you would have voted for trump if you were american. Fucking slime.

I hate how people today use MLK like they think they know him and what he was thinking at all times. If he was alive today he would be telling black people off all day every day and criticizing liberals for their double standards and regressive ideals

wtf i hate white people now

Since when have the police killed black kids?
Weren't the killed thugs always adults?

Really gets dem neurons going...

MLK was actually a hardcore commie and a hooker fiend. The FBI has his files sealed until 2050 because they have so much dirt on him

Wearing a fucking shirt and tie no less, and not a wife beater.

The left certainly has an imagination

I don't get it.

Is the kid a ghost?

Fuck trump and fuck white people

It's just misplaced

Really makes my noggin tog on

This was obviously created by a white person. No black person would have a fucking framed portrait of MLK in their living rooms

t. Black male