LOOK IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY I TOLD YOU SO

LOOK IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY I TOLD YOU SO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkoV7RAda4
youtube.com/watch?v=tHF4PxzkoUI
youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I unsubscribed to him today. Whatever info I need I'll get from Bill Still.

What did he do?

Being subscribed to his channel is just too repetitive and obnoxious, and he plays the same ads in every video. I'll catch him every once in a while, if he ever does anything noteworthy.

WE HAVE SECURED CONNECTIONS TO THE BEST COFFEE BEANS

You're crying about ads?

How do you expect him to fund the infowar?

>muh libruls stealing the election
>muh 1776
>muh supplemenet sale
>muh brainforce
>muh super male vitality
>muh fake news
>muh librul media
>muh pedophile rings

the same shit he does every day

You're free to listen to whoever you want.

Wait, Sup Forums looks up to this guy now? The fucking nutcase who is a fear monger and tries to sell DNA boosters?

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS

the only reason i watched him during the election was to hear him talking shit about hillary.
other than trashtalk, hes got nothing worth watching.
if any of u saw the "bill clintons black son" thing, you have seen top tier cringe.
a mentally retarded black guy thought clinton was his father because his whore (that was her profession) of a mother had told him so.

CAUSE THE TYRANNY'S ALREADY HERE

>t. globalist

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkoV7RAda4

I believe Danny. Bill loved banging whores.

1776 will commence again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE BIGUH, DON'T LET TERRORISTS GET BOOM BOOM! I AGREE NO BOOM BOOM! AND WADDABOUT BIG BOOM BOOM?

>globalists think they can filter the truth

has anyone actually tested his products to see if they contain what he say they do and not just placebo pills

ITS LIKE LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE

AND as much as Alex Jones rallies against globalism, he benefits from globalism with his herbal products because they're from other nations, not grown domestically, and many of them are manufactured in Europe. What a champion of nationalism!

who else here read this in his voice?

I've looked into a few of his pills awhile ago, they aren't just placebo pills but apparently you can find better ones for about the same price

It was long enough ago now that I couldn't name what the brand was that was better

100% of supplements are bullshit.

if you are an elite or high level athlete you can maybe make a case for a few.

for an average joe, even the ones thought to be beneficial (omega 3, vitamin c, etc) there are as many studies showing they are worthless as that they help.

and the roots and seeds and stuff obviously dont do shit

I am currently wearing an InfoWars shirt, and I can tell you that it indeed covers my upper torso and will not cause me to be denied service at a store with a "No Shirt No Shoes no Service" disclaimer.

LOOK JUST BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS OK MAN? I HAVE A FUCKING FAMILY TO FEED

Herbal supplements can be of healthful benefit, but him suggesting for people to quit cancer treatments is fucking awful. And screaming about being against globalism while exploiting globalism is hypocritical. And stirring up panic in people with half truth half bullshit is a dangerous thing. I believe in freedom of speech but this baboon sits up there screaming the sky is falling and dumb toothless people believe him. Sure things are bad but the sky isn't fucking falling all the time like he says. He's a shill and works for the CIA and NSA and FBI

Theres a war on for your mind.

i'll have you know, while i am definitely afraid, my DNA is much more boosted than yours.

enjoy your non-boosted DNA.

IT'S NOT LIKE IM SOME TOUGH GUY OR ANYTHING BUT IF YOU TOUCH MY CHILDREN ILL KILL YOU AND DEFEND THIS REPUBLIC

Super male vitality unironically works. It actually gives you the ability to give out copious amounts of loads and more energy.

I don't fucking care.

It's basically 100 5 hour energies condensed into one bottle. Each dropper full has the same effect.

How do I achieve this mode?

Holy fuck my sides!!!

>there are people who don't like a mild-mannered water filter salesman

whats wrong with this country

Super Male Vitality and Anthroplex every day for the rest of your life

>International trade is globalism
wew lad.

alex could reach so many more people if he'd tone it down to 7 instead of 11.

Bill Cooper blew him the fuck out over a decade ago

Stay poor
Stay retarded
Stay babbys first redpilled

Trump did the same with his products because the domestic costs were too high. Same with Alex.

My dr told me to take vitamins because I kept getting open sores on the sides of my mouth (not herpes but fucking sucked because it looked like it). I never did it but kept getting them and having to take antibiotics all the time to get rid of them. Now I take zinc pills and don't get them anymore.

How much do you cum?

sounds like the daily nigger rap "music"

>YES THE GOVERNMENT IS RAPING KIDS BUT WE HAVE A 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE FORMULA OF BRAIN BULLET ONLY ON INFOWARS STORE BUY NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0

He's on board with a memed hoax pizzagate. He's fucking lost his mind

BUY THE FUCKING WATER FILTER. IT LITERALLY FILTERS OUT PROPAGANDA CHEMICALS

>you're gonna sit down and play games..and be a trendy..or are you gonna be part of history?

> (OP)
>who else here read this in his voice?
Fuck I did to

HAHA WE WON

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES BOYS

WE GONNA BURN SOME WITCHES

every country needs a 100 foot high wall and impenetrable roof above it and no contact with the outside world or it is globalism