Sup Forums's thoughts on traps

Trans =/= traps
Trans are the mentally ill ones who think they're actually girls and try to mutilate themselves to look like them,
where traps are dudes who look like chicks and dress like chicks to get straight boy cock.

I rarely hear opinions on the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHL-S6W1GV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Untermenschen who can't breed.

Trap here, I half agree

I wish I was born a girl and I would kill to redo my life as a girl

but Id never cut off my dick because its not authentic and my dick is a masterpiece, like 8.5" inches

I pass well enough to go out in public as a girl without HRT, but Id never fully transition cause id feel guilty for my gf having to deal with it

No shit transgenders aren't traps.

Traps know they are guys. Like my androgynous friend, he gets mistaken for a girl alot but he's pretty straight. Pic related, he pretty much looks like a trap

>tfw no trap bf
life is suffering

Decimate them

>Sexualizing skeletons
Truly the fetish for men with backbone

Both are to be gassed.

Degenerates of the highest degree.

Is that Shmorky? Does he go by Jessica now?

agreed

Proud to be loved by a qt trap.

Holy fuck man
do you pop stiffies around him?

Have done similar things

this hurts me

No you get used to it. Got mistaken for my girlfrinend sometimes which always was kek worthy. He looks just like his mom. [spoiler]what a qt milf[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=fHL-S6W1GV0

Repression: You! What were you doing?! You nearly got yourself killed! Did I not say you would be a burden?! That you would not survive As a man?! And you had no place amongst us?! I have never been so wrong in all my life! I am sorry I doubted you.

Me: I would have doubted me too

Homosexuality is a sin, lying is a sin. The whole trap gig combines both of those to be even worse since the person hoping for a trap is literally saying "oh shit I sure hope this chick is lying to me and actually a dude so I can suck his cock"

That picture is older than you are

Post mom

both piss me off
>swiping through tinder like a fucking loser last week and fell for 2 traps until i read description.

father said he felt bad bc he didnt have to deal with this faggotry like we do.

> straight boy cock
Homosexuality is biologically defined as two organisms possessing the same biological reproductive sex engaging sexual activities with one another. Ergo, that "straight boy" is no longer straight if he knowingly engaged in the activity with another biological male.

Why should we be forced to know or care about peoples personal kinks. I don't think it it will fix the problems we face in the world

Im more worried about the death of tom-boys

brainwashed unmasculine betas who realized there is a difference between them and men.
Instead of using it to highlight a pathway of bettering themselves, they instead, mistake it for identity.

No pics of his mom, she's really qt though, she's Scandinavian , and really petite. But seriously my friend looks like a younger version of her which leads to him getting made fun of alot

very cozy.

maybe us aussies and you canadians can get along after all

>your door says skinhead but that's not what I saw
He got absolutely humiliated.

yass

haha, you should jokingly make him suck your dick and maybe play with his asshole

>Little Sisters for Pol

Yeah, but make it like no homo
like, play a game, and whoever loses has to suck the winner's dick

As long as they admit to people they are guys, it's fine. It would be better for them to just act like men but as long as they don't deny who they are it is fine.

I thought Sup Forums was straight.

Liking traps isn't gay

I agree, but hey, if you're gonna be useless yet have the body and face of a girl, might as well make my cock a bit happier
I made pic related an example.
This is how I see sexuality. Hetero is always gonna overlap a bit with Bi. Ancient Romans etc.
Traps are thus hetero but less hetero than women.

me on the left

>joking around with feminine boy and making him suck your dick as a joke is gay
relax guy it's just a joke not a lifestyle choice

Nigger you just reinvented the Kinsey scale

Made it a bit less retarded