Consider the following:

This would've been the 2016 election map if only Whites were allowed to vote.

california should be nuked
t. californian

What is wrong with the Left Coast?

It's Left.

Hollywood

It has too many electoral votes. It's not fair!

I've been saying for years my home state should be cut off from the rest of the US. And left to die like the whiny infinite little shit it is.

Is "this would've been the 2016 election map if only [x] were/weren't allowed to vote" the new ideological ego stroking tool? Because it doesn't chance reality.

California is the best fucking state! All this map proves is tiny white dicks got scared.

>muh dick

you need to get above the 4th chackra bro

I live in WA State

Fuck our shit up famalam

White men only

Do you not see the value of demographic voting trend analysis?

>largest economy in the US and a better GDP than most independent nations
I doubt it would sink that easily desu

>Washington is still Blue
It's like 85% white so this really hurts and shows how we are living in a liberal wonderland bubble here

>i am too incompetent to grasp the significance of statistical and demographic analysis
ok

Sad state of the country when the California is a beacon of hope/sanity. Trump is giving you faggots nothing...no wall, no jobs, no mass deportation. Muslims will continue to flood this country and I hope they open a mosque right next to all your houses.

Washington and Massachusetts I understand, but I never would have guessed Vermont would be so cucked.

It's how we remind ourselves that whites are still a fairly monolithic voting bloc and nonwhites must be purged for the sake of the future

It's easy to lose hope and think all whites hate themselves when in reality we just have too many fucking shitskins around

Yeah when a rhetoric is continuously pushed that you as a white man don't get to have an opinion, or as a white woman yours isn't as heavily valued, it creates this. People are tired of being told by the left, from the top down either through actual statements or simply ignoring what is being said, that because of x you don't matter as much.

Fuck off drumpf lost the popular vote okay?

Whites under the age of 5 became a minority in 2014. Whites under the age of 18 will become a minority by the next presidential election.

And what do you people do? Sit around circlejerking with other basement dwelling faggots about 'what could've been.'

GO OUT AND KILL EVERY LAST NON WHITE YOU SEE AND TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK OR DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND END YOUR NUMALE FAGGOT BLOODLINES!

Shittiest state in the union juan

Goes to show not only nigs are stupid.

All races are seemingly, mostly composed of barely functioning retards.

Well done voting in Trump, you dumb fucks. Your best chance in a century to introduce a third party into the fold and you picked one of the downs kids.

That said, I'd expect nothing more, from Americans.

Says the tea flavored water silly nanny

is it realistic to think we can segregate/ deport blacks?

Sad part is if whites even tried a race war they would get fucking wrecked. Every fight video shows whites getting knocked the fuck out.

What is the source for these maps? Thanks in advance.

The race war will be fought with fists. Niggers shoot sideways and have a 5% hit rate.

the only gun you ever held Chad is in call of duty. You would probably shit yourself at the first break of real violence.

It really isn't. We can secede, though.

No.

Best post desu.

Without white people to maintain & advance modern civilization, niggers will go back to the stone age in about three fucking seconds. [See Detroit]

No because civic nationalist cucks will fight that

White people are pretty smart.

>Hawaii
Wtf
Red pill me on that cucked island Sup Forums.

Its surprisingly easy to put a bullet through the brain of that you dont consider human.

I wonder what white men in democratic party like Tim Kaine think when they see this

White Hawaiians are a minority (the island is mostly Asian), and mostly wealthy (not self employed) so left leaning.